Transgender Freshman wins Girls race

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
I know the source is questionable, but the story has been confirmed elsewhere.

Transgender sprinter, born male, wins two girls state titles

Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood, a freshman who was born a male, won the girls 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships — victories that didn’t come without some controversy.

“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood of Cromwell High School told the Day after winning at the May 30 meet. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

To me the biggest concern isn't the school district allowing this, its the fact that people feel they cannot complain about it without being castigated at length by the SJW idiots.

“It’s frustrating,” Hall of Stonington High School told the Courant. “But that’s just the way it is now.”

After finishing third in the 200 — and watching Yearwood cross the finish line first in that race as well — Hall told the Courant, “I can’t really say what I want to say, but there’s not much I can do about it. You can’t blame anyone. Her times were slowing during the season. If I ran my best race, I could have won. I didn’t. I hadn’t felt good the last three days, but there are no excuses. From what I know she is really nice and that’s all that matters. She’s not rude and obnoxious.”

Notice that after she vents her frustration she immediately backs down and gives out the usual platitudes expected.

Why should a person with a penis be allowed to compete in Women's sports? Whats the point then of having separate women's sports?

she's a man.jpg

There is no such thing as 'trans-gender', it's a made up leftist term. One can no more change their gender than change their race. Bruce Jenner is a guy who has had plastic surgery, takes hormones, wears dresses and makeup ... but isn't anymore female than he was 20 years ago. He has issues, for sure.

Until people stand up to this bullshit and push back hard, nothing will change. The girl will be demonized if she speaks up? And? Like she's the only one who realizes this is just crap? If she speaks up others will join in, all it takes is one to start the ball rolling. Speak, even if your voice shakes.

There is no such thing as 'trans-gender', it's a made up leftist term. One can no more change their gender than change their race. Bruce Jenner is a guy who has had plastic surgery, takes hormones, wears dresses and makeup ... but isn't anymore female than he was 20 years ago. He has issues, for sure.

Until people stand up to this bullshit and push back hard, nothing will change. The girl will be demonized if she speaks up? And? Like she's the only one who realizes this is just crap? If she speaks up others will join in, all it takes is one to start the ball rolling. Speak, even if your voice shakes.

That's a lot to ask a teenage girl to do, but you are right, people need to speak up.

We also need to speak up in a way that isn't seen as being assholes. I don't care what this person considers themselves to be, I just don't want society to force me along for the ride.

If a trans-whatever person asks me nicely to use a certain pronoun, I would comply. If they got twatty/penisey about it, I would just call them asshole from then on.

It would be interesting to compare his time in the girls race to the boys of the same distance and see where he would have placed there. In the modern age, if you can't compete with the boys you can always feel like a girl today.

It would be interesting to compare his time in the girls race to the boys of the same distance and see where he would have placed there. In the modern age, if you can't compete with the boys you can always feel like a girl today.
From the article:
As for Andraya Yearwood’s first-place finishing times in the girls races, the Day reported that Yearwood ran the 100-meter final in 12.66 seconds and the 200-meter final in 26.08. According to Northeast Sports Timing, the last-place times in the boys 100-meter and 200-meter Class M finals were 11.73 seconds and 25.59 seconds, respectively.

From the article:
As for Andraya Yearwood’s first-place finishing times in the girls races, the Day reported that Yearwood ran the 100-meter final in 12.66 seconds and the 200-meter final in 26.08. According to Northeast Sports Timing, the last-place times in the boys 100-meter and 200-meter Class M finals were 11.73 seconds and 25.59 seconds, respectively.
~~~~~not impressed

From the article:
~~~~~not impressed
Not impressed by what? That his winning time in the girls run was worse than the last place time in the boy's run?

Last edited:
This is the end of women's sports. The men now allowed to compete as women do not take hormones nor have they had surgery. The basis for their claim of being women isn't as strong as a pinky swear.

Watch as men start taking women's sports scholarships.

Forum List

Back