Transgender is another Nothingburger

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
For Gods sake lets get back to issues that do effect 99.95% of Anericans instead of dwelling in this mawkish melodrama of frivolous feelings
Half of America thinks Transgenderism is More important than Isis or North Koren and absent the election it would be worse. Hollywood inspired freak shows need to go away

Just the hard left foaming mouths.

I wish the transgenders best of luck, as for the SJWs who try to shoehorn their idiotic diversity agenda everywhere... not even leaving the military meant to defend the country alone. Fuck them...

Democrats honestly believe that the transgender issue is of vital importance to the majority of the voting public. More important than the economy even.

I wish the transgenders best of luck, as for the SJWs who try to shoehorn their idiotic diversity agenda everywhere... not even leaving the military meant to defend the country alone. Fuck them...

Who brought this subject up ? Oh yeah , the republicans. So lecture them.

For Gods sake lets get back to issues that do effect 99.95% of Anericans instead of dwelling in this mawkish melodrama of frivolous feelings
Half of America thinks Transgenderism is More important than Isis or North Koren and absent the election it would be worse. Hollywood inspired freak shows need to go away
Diversity is Perversity.....

It's just another leftist freak show to take attention away from real progress in America.....

With many transgenders I tend to think there are some mental issues as well. Is that why he banned them?

On the other side...we didn't allow blacks which we clearly now see was our own stupidity
Gays...as far as I know there have been no issues there
women...there have been some sexual incidents but nothing that should end women and men serving together.

I'm not sure where I stand on this.

Geez folks, it was just a tweet from Trump. It's not like he can enact laws from a handheld mobile device.

But you'd have to admit, it was funnier than hell: Trump tweets something and the entire left-wing media explodes. Protests break out. Heated discussions happen on social media.

Donald Trump is like the guy who brings a snake to the zoo, and throws it in the monkey cage just to see the monkeys throw poo all over the place. :laugh:

With many transgenders I tend to think there are some mental issues as well. Is that why he banned them?

On the other side...we didn't allow blacks which we clearly now see was our own stupidity
women...there have been some sexual incidents but nothing that should end women and men serving together.

Clearly you have no clue as to what the issue is. We are tired of trannys joining the military to pay for their insanity and medical bills which are extremely expensive. Trump solved the problem hopefully, by not allowing them in the military.

Exactly.....this is an issue to the trumpanzees.....won't make the Russian investigations go away.

Exactly.....this is an issue to the trumpanzees.....won't make the Russian investigations go away.
Are you kidding? you on the left screech bloody murder all the time about all of your despicable perversions that you want to impose upon normal America...

For me it is simple, anyone who thinks they are something they clearly are not has mental issues. Changing ones sex is impossible.

For me it is simple, anyone who thinks they are something they clearly are not has mental issues. Changing ones sex is impossible.

So they are mental . So what . Lots of people are mental . Doesn't mean they can't serve .

You get gun obsessed screwballs who join the military all the time .

False melodramatic obsession with extreme minority aberrant behavior in order to divert attention from pressing real issues that Trump can succeed with

It may or may not be a nothing burger but in every war we've had there have been women dressing as men and serving in the ranks, rifles and all, and men who love men serving as nurses. Walt Whitman for one.

Forum List

Back