Transgender "Pride" flags outside Democrat Congress offices

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Before this, I didn't know there was a such thing as a transgender pride flag. Well, here it is, right outside Sen. Bernie Sanders' senatorial office. I'll bet Vermont citizens are just thrilled.

Similar flags are also outside the offices of Nancy Pelosi and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. More testament to Democrats having gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

The obvious question that jumps at us is >> WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:

BBVgk5H.img

Sanders, Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez hang transgender pride flags in Congress

Where is the schizo pride flags?
Or bipolar pride flags?
Why is this mental illness supported more than others? Are they BIGOTS?

I wonder if anyone will jump in here and actually attempt to answer the OP question :

WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:

I wonder if anyone will jump in here and actually attempt to answer the OP question :

WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:
Theory 3 >> It's a reflection of bribes to US congressmen, to win their favor and get legislation in their favor.

Before this, I didn't know there was a such thing as a transgender pride flag. Well, here it is, right outside Sen. Bernie Sanders' senatorial office. I'll bet Vermont citizens are just thrilled.

Similar flags are also outside the offices of Nancy Pelosi and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. More testament to Democrats having gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

The obvious question that jumps at us is >> WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:

BBVgk5H.img

5C9387E9-FF8F-4533-90DB-FF3B31D52481.jpeg

BBVgk5H.img

that's all it is ...all these transgender "pride" flags and shit

i didn't even know there was a Transgender Flag, at least not one separate from the Homosexual Flag.

Normative Leaders need to get together and design a Straight Flag for the rest of us. Maybe we can appropriate the former Rebel Flag which has fallen into disuse, and it can symbolize how we are rebelling against male to male butt sex.

BBVgk5H.img

So are trans-queers wanting their own nation? Doesn’t surprise me at all, Dems want to divide everyone into their different tribes. Identity politics is the name of the game now. Having an American flag to represent all of us isn’t good enough.

BBVgk5H.img

Democrats are advocates of diversity, inclusion, individual liberty, and free expression.

Authoritarian conservatives, for the most part, fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty – they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

BBVgk5H.img

Is there such a thing as a "straight flag"?

BBVgk5H.img

Democrats are advocates of diversity, inclusion, individual liberty, and free expression.

Authoritarian conservatives, for the most part, fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty – they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.
So what you are saying is that your African American brothers and Sharia Law Islamic loving friends are buddies to the end?

Too general. Life is more complex.

Just for one example, Democrats' support of Affirmative Action, isn't exactly inclusion for white people. Another is grabbing guns. Not exactly an expression of individual liberty.

Nobody in Crazy Bernie's ancestry never served in any military or even the Boy Scouts so obviously he does not know American flag etiquette. Crazy Bernie is just doing what Donkey Face Cortez handlers (Soros) are telling him.

Forum List

Back