Transgender "Pride" flags outside Democrat Congress offices

Before this, I didn't know there was a such thing as a transgender pride flag. Well, here it is, right outside Sen. Bernie Sanders' senatorial office. I'll bet Vermont citizens are just thrilled.

Similar flags are also outside the offices of Nancy Pelosi and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. More testament to Democrats having gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

The obvious question that jumps at us is >> WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:

BBVgk5H.img

Sanders, Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez hang transgender pride flags in Congress
Democrats are advocates of diversity, inclusion, individual liberty, and free expression.

Authoritarian conservatives, for the most part, fear diversity and expressions of individual liberty – they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.
Democrats are advocates of diversity, inclusion, individual liberty, and free expression.
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out your mouth!

Before this, I didn't know there was a such thing as a transgender pride flag. Well, here it is, right outside Sen. Bernie Sanders' senatorial office. I'll bet Vermont citizens are just thrilled.

Similar flags are also outside the offices of Nancy Pelosi and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. More testament to Democrats having gone off the deep end. :cuckoo:

The obvious question that jumps at us is >> WHAT IS THERE TO BE PROUD OF ? :confused-84: :disbelief: :icon_rolleyes: :puhleeze: :dunno:

BBVgk5H.img

Shouldn't the US flag be higher than the other one, and by default, to it's own Right side?

Trannies have their own flag now? Jesus wept. Leave it to the Democrats to encourage a psychiatric mental disorder which has a whopping 40% suicide rate. Human nature dictates that ANY activity/state of mind with a suicide rate that high is obviously a mental illness.

I hope some of you made it to your fainting couches in time.

BBVgk5H.img

BBVgk5H.img

BBVgk5H.img

So. Okay What is your immediate problem? Remember that you have two sex perverts in the president's and vice president's chairs.

Trannies have their own flag now? Jesus wept. Leave it to the Democrats to encourage a psychiatric mental disorder which has a whopping 40% suicide rate. Human nature dictates that ANY activity/state of mind with a suicide rate that high is obviously a mental illness.

Some people don't think trannies are suffering from a mental disorder at all, but are just engaging in what is called a "Perversion" and trannies are "Perverts" or "Pervs" for short.

Shouldn't the US flag be higher than the other one, and by default, to it's own Right side?
I'd say it ought to be BY ITSELF, and not alongside something that represents some of the most deranged perverts known to man.

So. Okay What is your immediate problem? Remember that you have two sex perverts in the president's and vice president's chairs.
I see nothing to describe Trump or Pence as a sex pervert. That flag sure does have a connection to it though.

And if you have to ask ME what is MY "problem", than YOU have a problem.

Some people don't think trannies are suffering from a mental disorder at all, but are just engaging in what is called a "Perversion" and trannies are "Perverts" or "Pervs" for short.
What is one of the most disturbing things about this, is GUYS who go around claiming to be women, and then enter a women's sporting event, and win because of their superior size and strength.

Whatever idiots allow these loons to enter these events (as a woman), ought to be committed to mental institutions, along with the transgender nutjobs.

Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men' - WND - WND

Women’s sports may one day soon consist entirely of men | Spectator USA

Last edited:
"Congratulations" to Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood for sweeping all before them in the Connecticut girls’ high school track races last week. Yes, of course they are men.

There were some anguished complaints from the various girls these two speedy lads defeated, but these were of course brushed aside in a country where women’s sporting events may one day soon consist entirely of men, if deranged officials are allowed to have their wayward way.

BBVgk5H.img

Well Bernie needs all the votes that he can get.

Perhaps we can fix this by everyone putting their own flags up. From national origin to local pride to everything in between.

Forum List

Back