Transgender Woman Now Transitioning into a Dragon

I wonder if the sodomite/freakazoid community will threaten economic sanctions against states that prohibit dragons from entering the ladies room.
None of you understand this. They want one room.

its going to be a room with shit plastered on the ceiling, but they think it's going to be nice office style bathroom where everyone is civil.
When did office shit houses become civilized?
You'd be suprised. The looney lefties here in AU get good funding for their non government orgs. They are civil people too, because all of their savagery gets outleted on to ONE person...Me.
AU?

It is surprising that media immediately refer to a modified individual by the gender pronoun that individual chooses. It infers that what one person has done should change what 100% of everyone else saw as a fact. If the person wants to be called Chartreuse, that's fine. One can want anything. That doesn't oblige anyone else to do anything. The scene from 'The Life of Brian' comes to mind. Anyone has the right to want to be called anything. Anyone else has the right to not go along with it.

It is surprising that media immediately refer to a modified individual by the gender pronoun that individual chooses. It infers that what one person has done should change what 100% of everyone else saw as a fact. If the person wants to be called Chartreuse, that's fine. One can want anything. That doesn't oblige anyone else to do anything. The scene from 'The Life of Brian' comes to mind. Anyone has the right to want to be called anything. Anyone else has the right to not go along with it.
Ok Loretta!

I wonder if the sodomite/freakazoid community will threaten economic sanctions against states that prohibit dragons from entering the ladies room.

its going to be a room with shit plastered on the ceiling, but they think it's going to be nice office style bathroom where everyone is civil.
You'd be suprised. The looney lefties here in AU get good funding for their non government orgs. They are civil people too, because all of their savagery gets outleted on to ONE person...Me.
AU?
It's a western state with a small population, most arid climate.

AU?
No state in the US with the initials AU.
Wtf?

AU?
Wtf?
The uneducated left again. Of course if they were educated they would not be on the left politically.

AU?
Wtf?
It's an island.

AU?
Wtf?
The uneducated left again. Of course if they were educated they would not be on the left politically.
this coming from a Crapspiracy theorist and racist
Only truly uneducated right tards would say that.

AU?
Wtf?
Figure out where AU is yet?

AU?
Wtf?
It's an island.
Australia is a continent.
So there are conservative assholes all over the place.

AU?
Wtf?
You probably don't know William Shakespeare was a devout Christian either.

Wtf?
You have just proved my point.

Wtf?
Pretty slick coming from someone who 5 minutes ago was wondering where in the US AU was.

Wtf?
You probably don't know William Shakespeare was a devout Christian either.
false I'very forgotten more about the bard then you'll ever know.

Wtf?
Pretty slick coming from someone who 5 minutes ago was wondering where in the US AU was.
Wrong again slapdick .
That's not the reason I said that.

In coming years Caitlyn Jenner will seem as normal as Mr. Rogers....wait....

Forum List

Back