Transgenderism should be criminialized

Now we both know that is bullshit. Rarity I would think, but it happens nonetheless. Just because someone is a parent, doesn't mean they don't fuck up or aren't fucked up.

Then find an instance, just one, where the child was born a boy, wanted to be a boy, and the parents forced them to be a girl.
Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them. THINK
I swear, 3/4 of you people that support the way society treats trannies are fuckin idiots.
Whats next? You going to bring out the hermaphrodite card?

Ok, I'll bring out the hermaphrodite card.

Which bathroom?
Depends on them. See, their problem is physical, not mental.
To try and compare hermaphrodites and trannies is ridiculous.

Why do you reject 'mental' as an insignificant component of human nature and behaviour?

Don't we protect the rights of religious people in this country? That's ALL mental.
lol, no, that is subjective. There is also a difference between subjectivity and objectivity
And its not necessarily their mental problem I have a problem with. I don't hate trannies or their lifestyle. It grosses me out, but all kinds of lifestyles gross me out. I am my own person and so are they. However, I have a problem with the way society handles their illness. Telling them its ok, you are normal; giving them "special" rights AKA discrimination etc

Then find an instance, just one, where the child was born a boy, wanted to be a boy, and the parents forced them to be a girl.
Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them. THINK
I swear, 3/4 of you people that support the way society treats trannies are fuckin idiots.

You want to argue that males and females as juveniles do not exhibit any number of characteristics that tend to be more prevalent in one sex or another?
no. Pay attention to what I actually said
3 year old boys don't think they are girls unless someone tells them that.

So you reject the idea that biochemistry has anything whatsoever to do with expressions of masculinity and femininity?

Seriously?
no. I think you need to learn the difference between biological and societal :)
What makes a 3 year old feminine or masculine by nature?

Do you really think the genetic/biological component determining male and female behaviours has completely disappeared from the human animal?

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.

Yeah, if you have something you don't like, ban it.

I hate basketball, ban it.

Oh dear gawd

You want to argue that males and females as juveniles do not exhibit any number of characteristics that tend to be more prevalent in one sex or another?

So you reject the idea that biochemistry has anything whatsoever to do with expressions of masculinity and femininity?

Seriously?

Do you really think the genetic/biological component determining male and female behaviours has completely disappeared from the human animal?
Don't answer a question with another question.

Oh dear gawd

Which bathroom?

Why do you reject 'mental' as an insignificant component of human nature and behaviour?

Don't we protect the rights of religious people in this country? That's ALL mental.
lol, no, that is subjective. There is also a difference between subjectivity and objectivity
And its not necessarily their mental problem I have a problem with. I don't hate trannies or their lifestyle. It grosses me out, but all kinds of lifestyles gross me out. I am my own person and so are they. However, I have a problem with the way society handles their illness. Telling them its ok, you are normal; giving them "special" rights AKA discrimination etc

If their transgenderism isn't a threat to society, why insist to them that it's NOT okay?

Seriously?

I did answer your question. If gender is determined biologically, it's susceptible to biological variations.

Especially when your parents push it on you.
I doubt that would be many actually

It wouldn't be any actually.
Now we both know that is bullshit. Rarity I would think, but it happens nonetheless. Just because someone is a parent, doesn't mean they don't fuck up or aren't fucked up.

Oh dear gawd

Ah, still no instances where transgenderism was forced on a child. Color me shocked.

Oh dear gawd

Which bathroom?

If their transgenderism isn't a threat to society, why insist to them that it's NOT okay?
what they want is. The fact that almost half of them blow off their heads even AFTER artificial limb surgery should tell you something.

upload_2016-5-26_8-31-17.png

Seriously?

I did answer your question. If gender is determined biologically, it's susceptible to biological variations.
gender is a social construct. Sex is biologically determined.

I doubt that would be many actually

It wouldn't be any actually.

Oh dear gawd

Ah, still no instances where transgenderism was forced on a child. Color me shocked.
yea, because people come out and say they mentally abused their kid. Idiot

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.

Why is it up to you what other people do with their bodies. How's the war on drugs working for you?

Forum List

Back