Transgenderism should be criminialized

Now we both know that is bullshit. Rarity I would think, but it happens nonetheless. Just because someone is a parent, doesn't mean they don't fuck up or aren't fucked up.

Fancy that. Another clueless wonder claiming to know what I think.

Especially when your parents push it on you.
I doubt that would be many actually

It wouldn't be any actually.
Now we both know that is bullshit. Rarity I would think, but it happens nonetheless. Just because someone is a parent, doesn't mean they don't fuck up or aren't fucked up.

Then find an instance, just one, where the child was born a boy, wanted to be a boy, and the parents forced them to be a girl.

Fancy that. Another clueless wonder claiming to know what I think.
I wasn't even talking to you. And you call someone else clueless lol..

Then find an instance, just one, where the child was born a boy, wanted to be a boy, and the parents forced them to be a girl.
Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them. THINK
I swear, 3/4 of you people that support the way society treats trannies are fuckin idiots.
Whats next? You going to bring out the hermaphrodite card?

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.

You do realize that many adult transgenders did NOT get 'reinforcement' from their parents, right?

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.

What about birth defects where the gender in unidentifiable ?

Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them. THINK
I swear, 3/4 of you people that support the way society treats trannies are fuckin idiots.

You want to argue that males and females as juveniles do not exhibit any number of characteristics that tend to be more prevalent in one sex or another?

What about birth defects where the gender in unidentifiable ?
he doesn't know. The op is ridiculous religious dogma

Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them.

So children really aren't born gay like the clueless libtards all claim?

Conservatives should disagree with you vehemently, since they generally believe that the government has no business telling you how to raise your children.

Oh dear gawd

You want to argue that males and females as juveniles do not exhibit any number of characteristics that tend to be more prevalent in one sex or another?
no. Pay attention to what I actually said
3 year old boys don't think they are girls unless someone tells them that.

Oh dear gawd
Attention doofus fuck, little toddlers don't have an idea of social concepts such as "boy" and "girl". That mentality would be insisted upon them.

Why would it be impossible to be born gay, since sexual attraction is largely biochemical in nature?

Oh dear gawd

I would think it goes both ways

---------------------------------------- i agree with the posters opening post . I have seen some articles where kids transgenderism is reinforced by messed up parents . That kinda reinforcing action is child abuse . -------- just a comment !!

Oh dear gawd

So you reject the idea that biochemistry has anything whatsoever to do with expressions of masculinity and femininity?

Seriously?

Oh dear gawd

Ok, I'll bring out the hermaphrodite card.

Which bathroom?

Oh dear gawd

So you reject the idea that biochemistry has anything whatsoever to do with expressions of masculinity and femininity?

Seriously?
no. I think you need to learn the difference between biological and societal :)
What makes a 3 year old feminine or masculine by nature?

Oh dear gawd

Which bathroom?
Depends on them. See, their problem is physical, not mental.
To try and compare hermaphrodites and trannies is ridiculous.

Oh dear gawd

Which bathroom?
Depends on them. See, their problem is physical, not mental.
To try and compare hermaphrodites and trannies is ridiculous.

Why do you reject 'mental' as an insignificant component of human nature and behaviour?

Don't we protect the rights of religious people in this country? That's ALL mental.

Forum List

Back