🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transsexual man goes to the White House

They're pretty worthles if people don't elect moral people at the local and state level, though.

This has actually become a major aspect of the party platform.

My state has a budget surplus, banned killing babies, CRT won't fly here, etc etc

That's state rights in action

Why would the president of the United States interrupt his busy schedule to meet with a freakazoid? Is it a sexual thing or is there some political dirty trick in the planning stage?

Why would the president of the United States interrupt his busy schedule to meet with a freakazoid? Is it a sexual thing or is there some political dirty trick in the planning stage?

Probably talked about showering with the dog

Dylan is not transsexual. He is a man cosplaying as a odd version of a young girl.

Its fucking bizarre.

A viral TikTok star and transgender activist visited President Joe Biden in the Oval Office to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US.
Mulvaney said the interaction with Biden was productive.
Dylan Mulvaney, who documents on the app her 'firsts' as a woman in a series she calls 'days of girlhood,' revealed that she and members of NowThis News were visiting the White House for an interview that will be made public on Sunday.
'I left with a lot of hope and optimism, not only for just trans people, but many different topics,' she said.
Biden told Mulvaney that he has watched her 'days of girlhood' series.

Comment:
There are hundreds of more important issues that Biden should be addressing than cross dressing gender confused men.
/----/ Did Joe sniff his --- errrr- her hair?
1666631509689.png

A viral TikTok star and transgender activist visited President Joe Biden in the Oval Office to discuss her transition and transgender issues in the US.
Mulvaney said the interaction with Biden was productive.
Dylan Mulvaney, who documents on the app her 'firsts' as a woman in a series she calls 'days of girlhood,' revealed that she and members of NowThis News were visiting the White House for an interview that will be made public on Sunday.
'I left with a lot of hope and optimism, not only for just trans people, but many different topics,' she said.
Biden told Mulvaney that he has watched her 'days of girlhood' series.

Comment:
There are hundreds of more important issues that Biden should be addressing than cross dressing gender confused men.
So Hair Sniffing and Grooming are now going to be codified into Law for The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby?
Hide your children from Joe Biden.

They're fcking nuts

I watched that whole interview with Biden (which turned my stomach, btw) and what they're actually doing is framing their agenda as a right.

They're contending that it is immoral to oppose their agenda to transition children at the state level.

I watched that whole interview with Biden (which turned my stomach, btw) and what they're actually doing is framing their agenda as a right.

They're contending that it is immoral to oppose their agenda to transition children at the state level.

I don't understand the interest in children. Just leave them alone already

JOE BIDEN and his Alphabet Clown Posse trying to force their agenda on America
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back