Travesties vs Feminist

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Feminists said balaclava-clad trans rights activists 'silenced' them today in Bristol as tensions between the two groups erupted again.
The mob dressed all in black were heard screaming 'trans rights are human rights' while women's rights activists held a talk in honour of Father's Day in College Green.
During the clash, the anarchists were seen pushing police and women, while another person held a sign saying TERFs - the name given to gender critical women - should 'suck my d***'.

Comment:

oh-dear-making-the-cut.gif
ohmyhkahdkadjhakd.gif

wow....learned a new acronym today

Transgender Exclusionary Radical Feminist

The term 'TERF' is an acronym meaning Transgender Exclusionary Radical Feminist, and it was initially coined by a feminist blogger named Viv Smythe around 2008. Smythe used the phrase to describe a subgroup of radical feminists that didn't view trans women's rights equally to the rest of women's rights in the feminist movement.

What does 'TERF' mean, and why has J.K Rowling been labelled a…

www.anewseducation.com/post/what-does-terf-mean

The term 'TERF' is an acronym meaning Transgender Exclusionary Radical Feminist, and it was initially coined by a feminist blogger named Viv Smythe around 2008. Smythe used the phrase to describe a subgroup of radical feminists that didn't view trans women's rights equally to the rest of women's rights in the feminist movement.

The left is extremely clever with this sort of thing.

Feminists who include transgenders as "women" who have been living in a male-dominates society for thousands of years, should be the unusual and have a label, not regular feminists who actually care about women and girls. Treating transwomen the same as biological females is a recipe for disaster for girls in sports. What good will women's sports do girls now, if all the top slots (no pun intended) go to males?

Also, why "radical?" Does that mean that the normal feminists are radical for not wanting transgenders to rob them of all their gains? Does that mean that all feminists are radical but these "TERFs" exclude trannies? I think "reactionary" might be more correct, if the accusation is that TERF's are behind the times.

The left is extremely clever with this sort of thing.

Feminists who include transgenders as "women" who have been living in a male-dominates society for thousands of years, should be the unusual and have a label, not regular feminists who actually care about women and girls. Treating transwomen the same as biological females is a recipe for disaster for girls in sports. What good will women's sports do girls now, if all the top slots (no pun intended) go to males?

Also, why "radical?" Does that mean that the normal feminists are radical for not wanting transgenders to rob them of all their gains? Does that mean that all feminists are radical but these "TERFs" exclude trannies? I think "reactionary" might be more correct, if the accusation is that TERF's are behind the times.
The Left has prioritized Trans Men over Women.

I think you meant to title the thread Transvestites vs Feminists . . .

. . . rather than Travesties vs Feminist

:auiqs.jpg:

Wish I had nothing more pressing to do than sit on my ass and make up new acronyms.

Trannys and drag queens hate women.

Like people that dress up in blackface are mocking blacks, trannies are mocking women because they hate them.

Trannys and drag queens hate women.

Like people that dress up in blackface are mocking blacks, trannies are mocking women because they hate them.
There seems to be a bit of Fratricide going on with the Left.

So if Trans Men have dxcks, how do they give birth?
Painfully.

Shit, we women thought we had it bad in the labor and delivery department. Try forcing a watermelon through a water hose!

But it's okay. they deserve it and their newest victimhood status will be so satisfying.

There you go, fella...........................er, I mean "girl"......................................... PUSH!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back