“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

Interesting that you call an obvious racist a hero. Not the word I’d use.
Did Arbery attack Travis, yes or no?

No. Arbury reacted to the attack. As he was the victim of two crimes. The first. Illegal attempted imprisonment. The second. Aggravated Assault.
where in the video was all of that? name the time.

In the beginning where Travis tries to stop AA. Illegal Imprisonment. Holding the shotgun calling on him to stop. Aggravated assault.

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.

Not when Travis is committing two felonies. You can not claim self defense while committing crimes.
We have video

You still didn't answer why Arbery didn't run over to the houses to his right and call the cops?

The last place a terrorized unarmed black male who was being chased with attempts to be cornered by three armed White men In two pickup trucks in a white neighborhood, would be to run toward a home across private property. His choice to stay on the public road was probably correct and the question for racist hatreds is why did TM rush toward AA’s Escape path in front of the truck forcing the close encounter when TM shot AA in the chest becsuse he squared up and looked like he was going to attack? Why didn’t TM stay on the left side of the truck safe behind the open driver’s side door? Why not let AA pass by and follow him some more until the police arrive.

In that case they still were committing aggravated asssult but murder during a felony would not be tacked on.

538 Trump Approval 41.2% Disapproval 54.4%.

There was no breaking and entering into a building that was completely open. There’s no evidence of intent to steal anything.

We know that McMichal pursues Arbery by their own admissions in statements given to police.

No. Arbury reacted to the attack. As he was the victim of two crimes. The first. Illegal attempted imprisonment. The second. Aggravated Assault.
Where do you see this?

We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.

Not when Travis is committing two felonies. You can not claim self defense while committing crimes.
We have video

Yes. And the video shows a number of crimes being committed. The statement of Travis as reported in court confirms it was a crime. It was a crime for them to try and stop AA. It was a crime for them to break out the weapons and try to stop AA. It was a crime to shoot him under those circumstances.

where in the video was all of that? name the time.

In the beginning where Travis tries to stop AA. Illegal Imprisonment. Holding the shotgun calling on him to stop. Aggravated assault.
in the beginning? post the video you're using. I'd like to see. The one from CNN shows a dude running down a street no one in front of him houses to his right. You see that part? not any human near his ass. I then a see a truck in the street with a man with a gun standing in the middle of the street on the driver side with an open door to his back. I don't see a man with a fire arm pointed at the man running. Never. I still see houses to the right to go to and call the police if Arbery felt threatened. Do you have that video? if not, I could pull it up again.

You still didn't answer why Arbery didn't run over to the houses to his right and call the cops?

The last place a terrorized unarmed black male who was being chased with attempts to be cornered by three armed White men In two pickup trucks in a white neighborhood, would be to run toward a home across private property. His choice to stay on the public road was probably correct and the question for racist hatreds is why did TM rush toward AA’s Escape path in front of the truck forcing the close encounter when TM shot AA in the chest becsuse he squared up and looked like he was going to attack? Why didn’t TM stay on the left side of the truck safe behind the open driver’s side door? Why not let AA pass by and follow him some more until the police arrive.

In that case they still were committing aggravated asssult but murder during a felony would not be tacked on.

538 Trump Approval 41.2% Disapproval 54.4%.
Do you have data that shows a White House owner would not of helped him?

Yes. And the video shows a number of crimes being committed. The statement of Travis as reported in court confirms it was a crime. It was a crime for them to try and stop AA. It was a crime for them to break out the weapons and try to stop AA. It was a crime to shoot him under those circumstances.
name the statutes and the point in the video that any of that happened? I asked you failed.

Oops.

We have video

Cool story

The last place a terrorized unarmed black male who was being chased with attempts to be cornered by three armed White men In two pickup trucks in a white neighborhood,
so the first place a terrorized unarmed male would run is at a gun? That's what you would do? When there are houses with phones to call police? That wouldn't be your choice huh? wow.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?

Not me.

No, it's not...
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.

Not me.

No, it's not...

Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?

Not me.

No, it's not...

show that. I saw a man running down the street with no one around him. where do you see that confrontation?

Not me.

No, it's not...

Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?

The break-in, if it's real, is a separate issue. In no way does that give the McMichael bozos a justification to kill Arbery.

Face it, they're going to go to prison, and Travis McMichael will likely die there...

Forum List

Back