“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

So is this true or false or fake news:

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.
You lost me, who is this person? I’m more concerned about the lawlessness masked as social justice. I know the case but, stopped caring. I care more about all the American businesses that burned down.

Seriously, if those guys killed him in cold blood they should be in prison. Case closed. Cops want to cover it up, hold accountable, case closed. That easy.
What about the two blacks that murdered an entire family in front of themselves in Richmond, Va several years back? Random attack. Oh, they burned them also. Not sure if the children were killed or had to watch their parents get tortured, then were killed. In prison, case closed. Maybe executed by now. I didn’t see the area riot and call for all blacks to be rounded up.

You’re assumption that we all think it’s ok what happened in Georgia, is sad. Puuuuhhhhllleeeaassssssseee

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

So is this true or false or fake news:

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.
You lost me, who is this person? I’m more concerned about the lawlessness masked as social justice. I know the case but, stopped caring. I care more about all the American businesses that burned down.

Seriously, if those guys killed him in cold blood they should be in prison. Case closed. Cops want to cover it up, hold accountable, case closed. That easy.
What about the two blacks that murdered an entire family in front of themselves in Richmond, Va several years back? Random attack. Oh, they burned them also. Not sure if the children were killed or had to watch their parents get tortured, then were killed. In prison, case closed. Maybe executed by now. I didn’t see the area riot and call for all blacks to be rounded up.

You’re assumption that we all think it’s ok what happened in Georgia, is sad. Puuuuhhhhllleeeaassssssseee
There was no riot because the population felt confident justice would be served for the murder of these people.

That’s unfortunately not always the case.

Why does it matter? Your going to jail anyway ha

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...
Is it appropriate if he’s running at you tries to grab your gun?

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.
They are all insane. Why can’t we all
Agree all 3 were idiots and Arbery was the bigger idiot and move on?
Three men chased down a man with firearms.

There is no bigger idiot in this situation.
Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?

The break-in, if it's real, is a separate issue. In no way does that give the McMichael bozos a justification to kill Arbery.

Face it, they're going to go to prison, and Travis McMichael will likely die there...
i agree the break in no loger matters, what arbery did was attack a man legally hold a gun and the great white warrior won that battle Easy.. god bless

Not me.

See, I know when deadly force is appropriate, unlike your hero racist rednecks...

No, it's not...
So the chances of him taking your gun to shoot you just went up.. are you suicidal?
well that dude thinks terrorized people run at loaded weapons rather than run where possible help and a call to police is a choice. Very odd fks.

Why do you leave out the break in? It the hammer in the road? Or the actual evidence of him attacking Travis?
There was no break in. It’s an open house under construction. Nothing was broken. There was no hammer. Nothing was taken from the house.

Three racist men chasing down a man with guns are the biggest idiots.
Big sign NO TRESSPASSING HAHA

the video doesn't tell his story. that's why.
The statements of the McMichals adds to the story but apparently you refuse to acknowledge it.
his statements will be inadmissible, and the video doesn't show a shotgun wound on the man wrestling the gun away from McMichal. does it? You still didn't answer my questions. Why not?

You really hate inconvenient facts.
What makes his statement inadmissible?
his lawyer will make sure of it, he wasn't there. Especially if it was recorded.

Who wasn’t there? His lawyer? You don’t need a lawyer to give a statement to the police. That does not make it inadmissible.
Maybe they Coerced him. Like they need york 5 .. I see a pattern lol

The statements of the McMichals adds to the story but apparently you refuse to acknowledge it.
his statements will be inadmissible, and the video doesn't show a shotgun wound on the man wrestling the gun away from McMichal. does it? You still didn't answer my questions. Why not?

his lawyer will make sure of it, he wasn't there. Especially if it was recorded.

Who wasn’t there? His lawyer? You don’t need a lawyer to give a statement to the police. That does not make it inadmissible.
Coerced? Hell. They tried to sweep this all under the rug.

They did? McMichaels is the one that released the video... again why can’t you deal with facts?

Not me.

No, it's not...

The break-in, if it's real, is a separate issue. In no way does that give the McMichael bozos a justification to kill Arbery.

Face it, they're going to go to prison, and Travis McMichael will likely die there...
i agree the break in no loger matters, what arbery did was attack a man legally hold a gun and the great white warrior won that battle Easy.. god bless

It didn't matter then, either.

And, if you're a bettin' man, bank on your "great white warrior" to be gettin' some black dick in general population; count on that...

Travis is as dumb as he looks.
Please post yor picture so we can assess your statement.

travis-mcmichael-ht-ps-200508_hpEmbed_16x13_992-1920x1080.jpg
The results of centuries of inbreeding.

Does Arbery have the right to defend himself from someone who just shot him?
you said the lack of a gun shot was irrelevant, right?

So no gun shot, doesn't line up with video. so mcmicheal's statement will be inadmissible.
Nope. It will definitely be admitted. I said the lack of a visible gunshot wound on the video is irrelevant. The video quality is insufficient to determine if or where he was shot.
nope, if he claimed he shot him in the chest, there'd be a hole. you know that damn logical aspect must kick in. it isn't logical that at point blank he got hit in the chest and no hole or blood was present.

They did? McMichaels is the one that released the video... again why can’t you deal with facts?
I believe it was their buddy Bryan who released the video believing it exonerated them.

I don’t believe these guys are all that smart because it had the opposite effect.

The police and local attorney tried to sweep it under the rug. You’re going to need some evidence the statement was coerced.

I believe it was their buddy Bryan who released the video believing it exonerated them.

I don’t believe these guys are all that smart because it had the opposite effect.

The police and local attorney tried to sweep it under the rug. You’re going to need some evidence the statement was coerced.
irrelevant, the video shows all one needs to see on what happened. just does. no blood on a white shirt. none. fk dude, don't know how a jury sees past that. And the houses to the right to seek refuge and call the police right there. plain as the zits on your face.

Not me.

No, it's not...

And, if you're a bettin' man, bank on your "great white warrior" to be gettin' some black dick in general population; count on that...
huh?

Not me.

No, it's not...

The way he handled that black in the street if I were black I’d be worried about Travis gettin some hava

It was McMichaels idea to release it because it shows self defense.. smart move.. as you can see they are pushing for a hate crime because there don’t have a murder

It was McMichaels idea to release it because it shows self defense.. smart move.. as you can see they are pushing for a hate crime because there don’t have a murder
but that damn video. it shows nothing of the sort. houses to the right, no need to attack McMichael.

Does Arbery have the right to defend himself from someone who just shot him?
you said the lack of a gun shot was irrelevant, right?

So no gun shot, doesn't line up with video. so mcmicheal's statement will be inadmissible.
Nope. It will definitely be admitted. I said the lack of a visible gunshot wound on the video is irrelevant. The video quality is insufficient to determine if or where he was shot.
nope, if he claimed he shot him in the chest, there'd be a hole. you know that damn logical aspect must kick in. it isn't logical that at point blank he got hit in the chest and no hole or blood was present.
How big of a hole do you expect to see?

irrelevant, the video shows all one needs to see on what happened. just does. no blood on a white shirt. none. fk dude, don't know how a jury sees past that. And the houses to the right to seek refuge and call the police right there. plain as the zits on your face.
The jury is going to look at a lot more evidence than just the video. They’ll look at the autopsy report which shows he died with three shotgun wounds.

Which is unfortunate because the rest of the evidence you’re ignoring does not help the case of the McMichals.

The problem is that the MicMichal’s were the aggressors. You do not get the claim self defense when you start the conflict.

Forum List

Back