“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
The homeowner release video footage of at least 3 other groups of people stopping and coming onto that property to take a look, including a group of children and a white couple who were taking a look at dusk or after dark.

Why weren't they on high alert due to their alleged trespassing? Why weren't they chased down with guns?
Yes they were and they finally caught the one stealing
Liar, none were caught stealing. And Larry English, the homeowner with videos of anyone in the house, said nothing was taken.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
It wasn’t his equipment it was the construction workers
Again, the person who watched Arbery on his property said nothing was taken.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.
Is this before or after the mob threats?
You'd have to ask him.
Interesting

l
We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:
so you agree, Arbery attacked the man with the gun.
Arbery was shot before he touched McMichael by his own admission.

Oops.
Which is his right. He was running right at him, squared up.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
A Suspected Serial break in artist that the community was on high alert for. That had a hammer in his hands for a period of time, and also the nite before showed a sign he had a weapon. Was charging at you? Yes good nite
Post a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.....
Release the 4 min video oF him running
LOLOL

Why the fuck are you asking me for evidence to prove you're not hallucinating??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

Not that anyone here doesn't already know you are.
I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha
You've never posted a photo of Arbery holding a hammer.

Your lies expose the emptiness of your false claims.
Just a hammer in the middle of the road lol hmmm wonder how that got there
You mean the stick in the middle of the road?

I assume it was from a tree.
Def not a stick , hammer he stole
Nope. Stick. There before Arbery got there. You’re hallucinating.
Sticks look like hammers? Lol
No, they look like sticks. Like the stick in the video.
It looks like a hammer.. hammer time.. where do you think he would sell that? Or was it a weapon?
Who wants to buy a stick?
Hammer? I see a hammer so doesn’t Candace Owens and Joel Patrick two black ppl
Quote them saying they see a hammer....
how can I all the evidence hasn’t been presented yet but I see a hammer
What evidence do you need other than a quote from them saying they see a hammer?
I’m waiting for the two videos to be released until then it’s a hammer
LOL

It's still not a hammer. You should know that since none of the people facing felony murder charges said they saw a hammer. Something that would have been huge in their defense had there been one.

So where are those quotes from Owens and Patrick...?
They are going for first degree murder, why would you give them a chance to lower charge? When you have the hammer? The hammer will kill the DA’s charge.. the lawyers are playing it smart

Last edited:
We know what evidence exists. The GBI laid it out in court for three and a half hours. We know what the defense strategies are. They tried them to get the charges dismissed.
you do? name what you know. BTW, I didn't know you were one of the prosecutors and had the evidence. great.

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.
funny, he lost no strength until the last shot. or didn't you see that either?

stick no hammer
chest holes with no blood.

you have real issues prosecuting.
Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
first shot was the wrist. when he grabbed the gun. watch the video.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??
You know we have a video right lol
You mean the video where you can't see the first shot?
There is 4 additional mins to the follow or arbery.. where is it?
Asked and answered.
Huh
Really, you're too stupid to understand what "asked and answered" means??

It means you already asked me that question and I already answered it.
No I didn’t
The D.A. has it but it does help you since nothing in it shows the first shot being fired.
Could show the hammer, could show a lot hehe
How can it show something that exists nowhere beyond hallucinations?

But the biggest reason is that after the first shot, we see Arbery for seconds, basically entirely in left profile, and extremely grainy. You think we are going to pick out a 2 inch hole in his shirt based on the quality of footage we have is absurd.

stick no hammer

Nope. The suspects did the job of prosecuting for us. They admitted they illegally pursued and attempted to arrest the man putting him in fear of his life and admitted to shooting him before Arbery ever touched them.

Some crackpot theory that Arbery wasn’t shot because there was no blood in the grainy cell phone footage is about as weak as you could possibly get.
no law against pursuit. so you're wrong there. They never said arrest. They called the cops to do that. you forgot that fact didn't you? of course you did, you hate facts.

White T-shirt no blood for almost two minutes and you claim he was shot in the chest prior to the kill shot. I laugh.
Two minutes? From where do you get 2 minutes? The entire physical altercation lasts about 10 seconds.

The amount of time that AA!s front of shirt is visible in the video during the altercation can’t be more than a second. Anyway, They know the order the wounds were inflicted. And they have the shirt. Surely no one but a complete racist idiot would argue there is no blood from the first shot.
Liar. Travis says the first shot was to the chest. What on Earth makes a loser like you think you know better than the guy who shot him??
Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t
The D.A. has it but it does help you since nothing in it shows the first shot being fired.
How many times did they ask arbery to stop?

l
We have the video plus this official explanation from the triggerman of what happened in front of the truck that cannot be seen in the video:

Oops.
So McMichael was threatened by someone chasing him? Is that what you’re telling me?
LOLOL

It's your claim, it's on you to prove. You said he was holding a hammer .... post a legit photo of him holding a hammer or you're lying.

I did. I’m not clogging up the site with picture of the hammer again.. lol I showed you like 1,900 times ha

It looks like a hammer.. hammer time.. where do you think he would sell that? Or was it a weapon?
What evidence do you need other than a quote from them saying they see a hammer?
LOL

It's still not a hammer. You should know that since none of the people facing felony murder charges said they saw a hammer. Something that would have been huge in their defense had there been one.

They are going for first degree murder, why would you give them a chance to lower charge? When you have the hammer? The hammer will kill the DA’s charge.. the lawyers are playing it smart
LOL

They are not charged with first degree murder. Once again, you prove to the forum that you have no idea what you're talking about.

And why am I still waiting for you to quote Candice Owens and Joel Patrick saying they see a hammer in that video...? :dunno:

I like the admission. It doesn’t help you
especially with the video as evidence. It clearly shows the dude running charging Travis. Undeniable.
White ppl aren’t allowed to defend them selves
they really HATE White people. amazing the hypocrisy they live with with so much rage for a human being.
Yes they do.. they come up with funny stories of self defense haha

l

Oops.
LOLOL

LOL

LOL

They are not charged with first degree murder. Once again, you prove to the forum that you have no idea what you're talking about.

And why am I still waiting for you to quote Candice Owens and Joel Patrick saying they see a hammer in that video...? :dunno:
Google it

Yes they do.. they come up with funny stories of self defense haha
with a wide open perimeter around the runner. Yeah Cornered just doesn't fit the story for them. Then, a person in fear for their life doesn't normally run at a gun. I'm not sure how that get's passed the jurors.

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t
Numerous. Also told him to get on the ground. Who the hell do these guys think they are that they have a right to command others to do something?

stick no hammer

Asked and answered.
Huh

No I didn’t
Numerous. Also told him to get on the ground. Who the hell do these guys think they are that they have a right to command others to do something?
I would have wanted to know what they wanted.. wouldn’t you?

Forum List

Back