Trayvon-Brown= Quick Obama News Conference. Terrorist attack on US Soil and its Crickets

Why didn't guns stop Timothy McVeigh?

The opportunity did not present itself. Odds are, they eventually do like the mall in Oregon. Or, if those were not federally disarmed in Cali, it would have been a different outcome. It's like insurance in you don't need it until you need it.

Where were we. Oh yea, Obama is in hiding

-Geaux

What law prevented the facility in San Bernardino from having armed security?

It's a county facility in the most oppressed state from a 2 A perspective and within a gun free zone. Liberals feel that would of kept you safe.

-Geaux

You dodged the question. Is the facility prohibited by law from having armed security?
Why should a facility have to pay for armed security when if several of their employees and customers were legally armed that would be free?

I might be wrong but by just owning a gun does not qualify a person to USE the gun.

Treyvon was killed weeks if not months before Obama commented on it .

You righties always bitch that he should wait for the facts to come in.

You are such hypocrites . We get it, you hate him because he's black .

The opportunity did not present itself. Odds are, they eventually do like the mall in Oregon. Or, if those were not federally disarmed in Cali, it would have been a different outcome. It's like insurance in you don't need it until you need it.

-Geaux

It's a county facility in the most oppressed state from a 2 A perspective and within a gun free zone. Liberals feel that would of kept you safe.

-Geaux

You dodged the question. Is the facility prohibited by law from having armed security?
Why should a facility have to pay for armed security when if several of their employees and customers were legally armed that would be free?

I might be wrong but by just owning a gun does not qualify a person to USE the gun.
So? You against concealed weapons permits?

-Geaux

-Geaux

So when these guys walk into your bank, you feel safer?

open-carry-tex.jpg

One month: Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

Not that I see where it makes a difference. If Obama had a son, he wouldn't look any of those in CA, maybe that is the difference.

A tiger can't change its stripes and neither can our greater threat Obama. Even the blind can see what he is doing and it is all out disgusting. I feel sorry that he has failed so miserably. And more importantly, I feel sorry for those of you who voted for him since you certainly must be exhausted having to defend Obamas treasonist acts of destruction to our American dignity.

So where is the genius? The POS comes out fighting mad when there is a LEO or white on black crime shooting. But, now we have the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11 and he is likely golfing instead of explaining just how we are safer today than 7 years ago.

Just how a JV team was elevated to Pro status all the while being contained?

-Geaux

Mostly white people killed, when they become a protected class maybe then Obama will say something.

we have to protect ourselves...waiting for obama to do ANYthing that advances white people is a fools errand.
His racial resentment and jealousy of white people is blatantly obvious...

-Geaux

I am against people who have no more knowledge about a gun then which end the bullet comes out opening fire.

We train our police on the proper procedure for using a weapon.

We train our military on the proper procedure for using a weapon.

A gun safety class is not out of the question.

Well Obama has been sticking his foot in his mouth left and right lately. Obama claims ISIS is contained...whamo ISIS attacks France. Obama claims ISIS is no threat to America at home...whamo ISIS attacks California. They are in panic/spin mode.

One month: Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

Not that I see where it makes a difference. If Obama had a son, he wouldn't look any of those in CA, maybe that is the difference.
Has it been a month yet since the terrorist attack? Has Obama not commented on it yet?

Well Obama has been sticking his foot in his mouth left and right lately. Obama claims ISIS is contained...whamo ISIS attacks France. Obama claims ISIS is no threat to America at home...whamo ISIS attacks California. They are in panic/spin mode.
That was not ISIS. That was home grown terrorists inspired by ISIS, which Obama has never claimed wouldn't happen. The Paris attack was a coordinated military operation by several teams of trained terrorists. This was an attack similar to the Columbine attack.

-Geaux

I am against people who have no more knowledge about a gun then which end the bullet comes out opening fire.

How do you interpret the second amendment. Concealed weapons permit should and does require a training class. Owning a gun for hunting and keeping it in the home for self protection does not and should not. But we are talking concealed weapons in a public place, and yes I think legally doing that should require some training as it already does. But once the training is complete, they should be able to take that anywhere other than where a private property owner chooses not to allow it such as a bar owner posting a "no guns allowed" sign.

No other president could have prevented the CA attack. You know that but you're willing to advance that lie for political purposes.

A tiger can't change its stripes and neither can our greater threat Obama. Even the blind can see what he is doing and it is all out disgusting. I feel sorry that he has failed so miserably. And more importantly, I feel sorry for those of you who voted for him since you certainly must be exhausted having to defend Obamas treasonist acts of destruction to our American dignity.

So where is the genius? The POS comes out fighting mad when there is a LEO or white on black crime shooting. But, now we have the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11 and he is likely golfing instead of explaining just how we are safer today than 7 years ago.

Just how a JV team was elevated to Pro status all the while being contained?

-Geaux

well it is pretty hard for the leftists to talk about this islamonazi terrorist attack

because everything they have been saying until the is false

How do you interpret the second amendment. Concealed weapons permit should and does require a training class. Owning a gun for hunting and keeping it in the home for self protection does not and should not. But we are talking concealed weapons in a public place, and yes I think legally doing that should require some training as it already does. But once the training is complete, they should be able to take that anywhere other than where a private property owner chooses not to allow it such as a bar owner posting a "no guns allowed" sign.

Concealed weapons permit should and does require a training class.

are you on crack it does not here

Then your state government is an idiot.

That was not ISIS. That was home grown terrorists inspired by ISIS, which Obama has never claimed wouldn't happen. The Paris attack was a coordinated military operation by several teams of trained terrorists. This was an attack similar to the Columbine attack.

^^^ liberal media is that you trying to spin this? :laugh: The wife wasn't even an American citizen and both traveled abroad for terrorist training. OH SNAP!

you are the idiot caught up in your own lack of knowledge on the issue

our state is very safe in addition one needs no permission to openly carry

here only those wishing to carry concealed connected to a government ID

must take the enhanced class

you are ignorant to say the least

what good are background checks when the NICS does not catch terrorists who have taken up residency in the U.S.A., those fucking ISIS terrorists passed BG checks simply because they had no criminal history. country of origin and religious status should be #1 priority when checking.

What good is a passport if it can be forged? What good is a fence if it can be gone around? What good is anything if it doesn't work perfectly?

Dont let em in. Period.

-Geaux

-Geaux

On top of that it would be tax dollars paying for it.

Forum List

Back