Treason: 24 Democrats caught in plot to remove Trump: This is not a drill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Angry Patriot) – Why do Democrats hate President Trump so much? On the one hand, his “America First” platform goes against decades of liberal consensus. On the other hand, his 2016 campaign made all of their billions of donor money worthless.

TREASON: 24 Democrats Caught In Plot to REMOVE Trump. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. - Tea Party News
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts in the face of deniers , who lie and lie and lie. To blind to see what unfolds in front of them. Often to clueless to seek out other sources that are outside of their msm comfort zones. No wonder we're in a mess of zombies who have idea wth is going on in the real world.

So Dems looking into their Constitutional rights are committing treason now?

There is no way liberals are going to survive the next 7 1/2 years

Those darn founders that wrote the Constitution gave elected officials options and solutions for when the got stuck with an unqualified or crazy President.

(Angry Patriot) – Why do Democrats hate President Trump so much? On the one hand, his “America First” platform goes against decades of liberal consensus. On the other hand, his 2016 campaign made all of their billions of donor money worthless.

TREASON: 24 Democrats Caught In Plot to REMOVE Trump. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. - Tea Party News
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts in the face of deniers , who lie and lie and lie. To blind to see what unfolds in front of them. Often to clueless to seek out other sources that are outside of their msm comfort zones. No wonder we're in a mess of zombies who have idea wth is going on in the real world.
How are they "caught?" They're working on passing a bill. It's not exactly a secret.

S

How is that constitutional rights?

That's what I call treason...the people spoke.

Since when do you rightards care that the people spoke? The people spoke when they elected Obama, yet the right supported telling the people who spoke to fuck off when it came time to filling a seat on the Supreme Court.

You can't feign outrage now. No one b'lieves you.

It's a moronic waste of time, but it isn't treason.

Maybe, mdk. I just finished typing a post in another thread where I admitted I am open to reconsidering. This past week our Pres has been more off the rails than usual--Mornin Joe hosts and the WWF photoshop. He knows better. He has a couple million people telling him to stop (and those are his FRIENDS) and it only gets worse? What does that say? I don't know, but I'm keeping my eyes open on this one.

S

Since when do you rightards care that the people spoke? The people spoke when they elected Obama, yet the right supported telling the people who spoke to fuck off when it came time to filling a seat on the Supreme Court.

See the midterms of 2010, 2014

Maybe, mdk. I just finished typing a post in another thread where I admitted I am open to reconsidering. This past week our Pres has been more off the rails than usual--Mornin Joe hosts and the WWF photoshop. He knows better. He has a couple million people telling him to stop (and those are his FRIENDS) and it only gets worse? What does that say? I don't know, but I'm keeping my eyes open on this one.

It would of been better if the left took the high road in the first place..but they never do..

Somebody call a waahhmbulance!!

Butthurt Dems are in severe distress!!

looks-like-someone-has-a-severe-case-of-butthurt-better-call-the-wahmbulance-63efe.png

S

See the midterms of 2010, 2014

Your non-sequitur aside, Trump could be Baker Acted and it still wouldn't be treason.

Forum List

Back