TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

Them who? Did that come from the investigative press or a politicians statement?

As Republicans spent the past few days criticizing the Biden administration over its response to the suspected Chinese spy balloon that flew across the country, an official revealed during a briefing on Saturday that the U.S. was aware of three other instances during the prior administration and one instance earlier in the Biden administration that such an apparatus “transited” the country.

Moving threads is what's ruining this service.
Ray, the thread is about Maddis not telling him, and we don't know if that is true or not either, just like we don't know if there were really 3 balloon overflights during trumps time either. They have said, they have no radar record of them under Donny, so it is pretty much heresay. There could have been none or there could have been many more, but no documentations have been released whether they have some or not. All that has been put out by Biden's government on the deal is open to conspiracy theory for partisan Dems and Republican to argue and deny without proof. Could have been totally real about the Trump occurrences, but was stupid as hell misdirection to even bring it up, if no proof, and that was also Joe's fkup.

So I did it. I moved it to conspiracy theory, and make no apology for it.

Ray, the thread is about Maddis not telling him, and we don't know if that is true or not either, just like we don't know if there were really 3 balloon overflights during trumps time either. They have said, they have no radar record of them under Donny, so it is pretty much heresay. There could have been none or there could have been many more, but no documentations have been released whether they have some or not. All that has been put out by Biden's government on the deal is open to conspiracy theory for partisan Dems and Republican to argue and deny without proof. Could have been totally real about the Trump occurrences, but was stupid as hell misdirection to even bring it up, if no proof, and that was also Joe's fkup.

I'm not asking for any apologies, just stating how I feel about this.

When I joined this service 8 years ago threads were seldom if ever moved. You didn't have to figure out what happened to them and spend time trying to find or follow them around. They were in the forums you bookmarked and were participating in. If a thread was totally unrelated to a forum, they were simply removed.

Using this thread as an example, it does fit in Politics. It does fit in Current Events. How can it not? It's what's being reported in the media. But there are so many damn forums now that they get transferred almost constantly because they fit another forum "a little bit better."

To me conspiracies are people that want to start topics like GW orchestrated 911, that covid shots killed thousands of Americans, that the 2020 election was rigged. Those never seem to get moved even though they are all conspiracy topics.

You are a mod and have total control over doing whatever you feel you need to do. As a long time participant of this service, I'm just telling you moving threads takes a lot of fun out of it. What USMB needs to do is get rid of 80% of their forums. You told me to contact you when I felt a thread was moved unjustly, so that's what I'm doing.

I never heard them said they knew about the balloons.
Every single Demonrat on this board has said both they were there and they didn't tell trump because he was to reactionary, or he knew and failed the country either way not one liberal has shown evidence it actually happened.

Isn't this thead an example of why 'Conspiracy theory' was created?!

False Accusation - Maddis Denies - Premise Debunked

No, I don't see that as conspiracy anything. I see that as a disagreement. Kind of like when DumBama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, or Trump saying he had the best economy in American history. Now if somebody started a thread claiming these object being shot down were aliens from another planet being kept from us because some whack site nobody ever heard of reported it, that would be a conspiracy.

No, I don't see that as conspiracy anything. I see that as a disagreement. Kind of like when DumBama said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, or Trump saying he had the best economy in American history. Now if somebody started a thread claiming these object being shot down were aliens from another planet being kept from us because some whack site nobody ever heard of reported it, that would be a conspiracy.

Getting slammed for allowing a ChiCom balloon then trying to distract by falsely saying, 'Well, it happened undrr Trump, too' is NOT a 'disagreement'.

Desperately making such an easily debunked claim is something like a child would do.

It was a flat out LIE that Maddis and the Pentagon / military QUICKLY exposed.

330923094_891231602000629_7014068265811738938_n.jpg

Never, ever, fails...

I've asked that question of cretins for more than a decade...

They either lie, or run like bitches.

Every time.
I have witnessed my question asked no less than ten times and I am being generous show me the links or be relegated to the kids table! Dance for me monkey!

Never, ever, fails...

I've asked that question of cretins for more than a decade...

They either lie, or run like bitches.

Every time.

You have asked others to spoonfeed you informaion and have waited for them to do so for more than a decade, and in all that time you never got off your ass and did your own research?!

:shok:

Wow...that's just...pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

It's Mattis..

If you can't get that simple detail right, WTF are you doing determining the validity of the narrative?

Why are people like you making these decisions?

You have asked others to spoonfeed you informaion and have waited for them to do so for more than a decade, and in all that time you never got off your ass and did your own research?!

:shok:

Wow...that's just...pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
How do I find out what YOU read?

You're among the dumbest mofos shuffling...

You READ what the other person is talking about, gleen specific bits of information, then use Google.

Didn't they teach you this in your 'Troll 101' class?
No...I was taught to credit my sources and answer the question asked.

Forum List

Back