Tremedous Ted Lieu sort of implies The Russians "got to Mueller & made him change his testimony"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

this is amazing

Lieu first asked Mueller whether the OLC made Mueller not charge Trump. Meuller said yes. Mueller later changed what he said and said they didn't "make a determination one way or the other" if Trump committed a crime!

this is amazing

Lieu first asked Mueller whether the OLC made Mueller not charge Trump. Meuller said yes. Mueller later changed what he said and said they didn't "make a determination one way or the other" if Trump committed a crime!

Why is every right wing thread based on a lie? I watched all three videos. There is nothing there to imply Lieu made any accusation or implication about Russians "getting to" Mueller. Do you have anything to back up your claim other than some ri

Ted Lieu is clearly a piece of partisan garbage. Mueller made clear no one forced or caused him to declare Trump committed no crimes and Mueller took special pains to make that announcement during his recent hearing after Lieu questioned him.

• Banned

this is amazing

Why is every right wing thread based on a lie? I watched all three videos. There is nothing there to imply Lieu made any accusation or implication about Russians "getting to" Mueller. Do you have anything to back up your claim other than some ri

my claim is backed up by common sense!

i said "sort of implies"

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

What implied Russia got yo Mueller? Help me out here. He said nothing about Russia. He said nothing that could be related to Russia. Other than you just making shit up, what made you think he implied Russia?

• Banned

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

What implied Russia got yo Mueller? Help me out here. He said nothing about Russia. He said nothing that could be related to Russia. Other than you just making shit up, what made you think he implied Russia?

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

Right. You just went by Carlson's crazy. Typical.

• Banned

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

Right. You just went by Carlson's crazy. Typical.

Tucker is the Lord and saviour of the right wing

Lieu is one of several democrats who, to put it kindly, did not cover themselves with glory during those regrettable hearings, and afterward. He tried to confuse the aged Mueller and get him to declare that if it were not for the infamous DOJ policy against indicting a sitting President, they would have indicted Trump. Mueller fell for it and agreed.

But upon reflection - and one speculates that others pointed out to him during the lunch break that this was CONTRARY to the infamous Report - he corrected the record. The Report DECLINED TO DRAW A CONCLUSION about whether Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice, leaving that judgment to the AG.

Later, Lieu IMPLIED (see videos above) that someone or something brought pressure to bear on Mueller, which is why he reversed himself. Lieu is scum. One of the many Democrats representing brain-dead congressional districts where a bowl of gruel could be elected to Congress if a 'D' were stenciled on the side of it. Mr. Nadler also comes to mind. A pox on their houses.

too funny for words.....I mean this is hilarious!

slo6cp5.jpg

The Russians did it!
All right
I was sad I would never see that in print ever again.

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

Yeah I kinda agree.. Saying that SOMEONE got to Mueller is not the same as claiming the Russians got to Mueller..

But given Ted's dishonest behavior on other things and his fixation on Russians, I just cant completely rule out that he was thinking that..

:5_1_12024:

Republicans now are very much like a cult and will believe any propaganda their leaders dish out to them.

politics is a rough business.

one bad word like "deplorable" and then you're gone...except For Trump. he can say anything

Sorry, but I don't have a tinfoil hat close by, so I can't watch your video, but perhaps you would like to tell what it is about.

uGMnHD.gif
Yea, I knew that you has wore out your tinfoil hat on that conspiracy about a U.S. President colluding with Russia. What a crazy conspiracy story that was. I heard that your tinfoil hat captain, is trying to relive that tale again.

th
th

this is amazing

i said "sort of implies"

Yeah I kinda agree.. Saying that SOMEONE got to Mueller is not the same as claiming the Russians got to Mueller..

But given Ted's dishonest behavior on other things and his fixation on Russians, I just cant completely rule out that he was thinking that..

:5_1_12024:

'Ted' is going to have a meeting with Lady Karma one day.
He will not like it.
There's 'something' about 'Ted' that makes my skin crawl.
It would not surprise me if he is charged with crimes involving .......you all fill in the blanks.
Look at his face. There is the burden of guilt written all over it.

Forum List

Back