Trey Gowdy: ‘I Wish Democrats Would Help’ Look Into Russian Election Meddling

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Top GOP Lawmaker: ‘I Wish Democrats Would Help’ Look Into Russian Election Meddling

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Democrats are spending too much time “trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor.”

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) is accusing Democrats of not doing enough to help investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, which would likely come as news to many of them.

The House Oversight Committee chairman on Sunday chided his colleagues on the other side of the aisle for focusing too much on potential ties between the Kremlin and President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign ― the subject of a federal investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“I wish the Democrats would help a little bit more instead of reading the Moscow phonebook ... trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor,” Gowdy said duringan appearance on Fox News Sunday. “I wish they’d help.”

“That’s been my focus in 2017 ― understanding that Russia tried to subvert our democracy,” he continued. “And it would be great if my Democratic friends helped a little bit.”

More: GOP Lawmaker: ‘I Wish Democrats Would Help’ Look Into Russian Election Meddling

This is both funny and pathetic. Gowdy and his merry band of partisans should just do their jobs - according their sworn oath to uphold the Constitution.

That guy has no credibility... He has been found out on a number of occasions and will alway put GOP before country...

Top GOP Lawmaker: ‘I Wish Democrats Would Help’ Look Into Russian Election Meddling

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Democrats are spending too much time “trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor.”

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) is accusing Democrats of not doing enough to help investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, which would likely come as news to many of them.

The House Oversight Committee chairman on Sunday chided his colleagues on the other side of the aisle for focusing too much on potential ties between the Kremlin and President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign ― the subject of a federal investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“I wish the Democrats would help a little bit more instead of reading the Moscow phonebook ... trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor,” Gowdy said duringan appearance on Fox News Sunday. “I wish they’d help.”

“That’s been my focus in 2017 ― understanding that Russia tried to subvert our democracy,” he continued. “And it would be great if my Democratic friends helped a little bit.”

More: GOP Lawmaker: ‘I Wish Democrats Would Help’ Look Into Russian Election Meddling

This is both funny and pathetic. Gowdy and his merry band of partisans should just do their jobs - according their sworn oath to uphold the Constitution.
Which party controlls all three branches again?

Which party controlls all three branches again?
Yet trolling is all they have

Let the good man speak for himself. Go, Gowdy. You have always held my admiration.

Gowdy never said "I wish democrats would help look into Russian meddling". He said "I wish democrats would help a little more instead of reading the Moscow phone book trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor". Lefties are too dense to understand when they are insulted but Gowdy obviously wanted to make a point that the democrats are in it for the superficial short term media points and they couldn't care less about a threat to America's security during the Obama administration.

Gowdy never said "I wish democrats would help look into Russian meddling". He said "I wish democrats would help a little more instead of reading the Moscow phone book trying to see if Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor". Lefties are too dense to understand when they are insulted but Gowdy obviously wanted to make a point that the democrats are in it for the superficial short term media points and they couldn't care less about a threat to America's security during the Obama administration.
That and they lie continually.

Now Gowdy needs the Democrats to find his ass with both hands? This guy couldn't make a sock stick to the wall if I handed him a nail gun and Elmer's glue.

Forum List

Back