Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

OBAMAS hero, killed a hated white child!!
The post of an unhinged partisan hack, how can anyone attempt to have a discussion with this person is beyond me.

One of those people where you wonder if they could possibly sound this bat shit crazy in real life.

What in the heck are you being a shrill little girl about now?
I believe the pantywaist in question is currently irrationally fearful of an epidemic of black on white crime, he's managed to steer the ship from yesterday's wailings about the epidemic of jihadist crime. All of it covered up by some media conspiracy of course, as evidenced by the 60k references to this one on google.

I believe the pantywaist in question is currently irrationally fearful of an epidemic of black on white crime, he's managed to steer the ship from yesterday's wailings about the epidemic of jihadist crime. All of it covered up by some media conspiracy of course, as evidenced by the 60k references to this one on google.
The only thing more apparent than black on white crime is black on black crime. Both are endemic. I hope that gives you solace.

Now google George Zimmerman. 54,600,000 + results. Boom! Game, set, match.

Not sure what game you're playing with yourself there Hopalong, but nobody claimed George Zimmerman had "no media".

Duh.

The game is the folks who won't admit that black on white violence is treated differently by the media and race baiters like Al Sharpton than white on black violence. If you're going to participate, you should understand the discussion. Zimmerman shoots a black kid in self defense and all of a sudden it is a racist hate crime that fills the airwaves for weeks and months and when he is acquitted, they hold rallies across the nation for "justice". A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive and it isn't the main story 24/7 on national news. The fact that you can't see and admit an obvious difference in how the stories are treated by the media is simply astounding.

Uh huh....

What's astounding is your ability to fend off any danger of logic infiltrating your posting. The point here was that the OP claimed there was "no media coverage"; I gave him 66 thousand links to well-known media outlets that say he's full of shit.

Now if you want to size this up in some sort of pissing contest next to a bullshit story from Mainstream News Theater that you found to be a shiny object, then you're probably also following the other vital MNT stories like Lindsey Lohan's DWIs, what Princess Whatzername was wearing when she had the baby, details of the trial of Jody Fucking Arias, and what kind of drugs were in Michael Jackson's system when he croaked. Gullibles like you are what produce that number of hits on bullshit news. I shudder to think how much deodorant and fast food and soap you went out and bought because the box with the shiny objects ordered you to, while they were loading up your passive brain with Zimmermartin bullshit. Speaking of which, who said that was a "racist hate crime"? Positive rep if you can tell me what fallacy you just committed here.

So back to this topic, weak as it is...

How is race a "motive"? Just because the accused is black gives her a "motive"? Were you there? Did you have a discussion on what she was going to do and why? Were you called to testify by the prosecution since you know so much?

OBAMAS hero, killed a hated white child!!
The post of an unhinged partisan hack, how can anyone attempt to have a discussion with this person is beyond me.

One of those people where you wonder if they could possibly sound this bat shit crazy in real life.

Well, he DID say he was beat worse than Rodney King when he was only 12 years old. :doubt:

And since that was last week the memory is still fresh...

The only thing more apparent than black on white crime is black on black crime. Both are endemic. I hope that gives you solace.

Crime giving solace? Where is that?

The game is the folks who won't admit that black on white violence is treated differently by the media and race baiters like Al Sharpton than white on black violence. If you're going to participate, you should understand the discussion. Zimmerman shoots a black kid in self defense and all of a sudden it is a racist hate crime that fills the airwaves for weeks and months and when he is acquitted, they hold rallies across the nation for "justice". A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive and it isn't the main story 24/7 on national news. The fact that you can't see and admit an obvious difference in how the stories are treated by the media is simply astounding.

Uh huh....

What's astounding is your ability to fend off any danger of logic infiltrating your posting. The point here was that the OP claimed there was "no media coverage"; I gave him 66 thousand links to well-known media outlets that say he's full of shit.

Now if you want to size this up in some sort of pissing contest next to a bullshit story from Mainstream News Theater that you found to be a shiny object, then you're probably also following the other vital MNT stories like Lindsey Lohan's DWIs, what Princess Whatzername was wearing when she had the baby, details of the trial of Jody Fucking Arias, and what kind of drugs were in Michael Jackson's system when he croaked. Gullibles like you are what produce that number of hits on bullshit news. I shudder to think how much deodorant and fast food and soap you went out and bought because the box with the shiny objects ordered you to, while they were loading up your passive brain with Zimmermartin bullshit. Speaking of which, who said that was a "racist hate crime"? Positive rep if you can tell me what fallacy you just committed here.

How is race a "motive"? Just because the accused is black gives her a "motive"? Were you there? Did you have a discussion on what she was going to do and why? Were you called to testify by the prosecution since you know so much?

Race was clearly the motive.
You fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult insist zimmermans motive was race.

To charge hate crimes, evidence that it was based on race or whatever has to be presented at the trial.

What evidence is there that this woman killed that boy BECAUSE of his race?

Good lord you lefty loons are simpletons.

Seriously. You are soylent green material.

It is obvious to any person with an iota of gumption or a scintilla of honesty that the OP means MAJOR media coverage, as the Zimmerman case was afforded...by rank and file progressive talking heads trying to slant the news, and the trial, to show the terrible racism represented by the unwarranted attack on a black child by a white...or...er...non-black..sorta...man WITH A LEGAL GUN!!

Yes the local news covered it, they could hardly NOT cover it, but it has not been picked up by the MAJOR media outlets, because it does not fulfill their crass and craven need to promote the progressive/Obama cause.

But you morons who think that if MSNBC or Huffington Post or the NYC says it, it must be true, and everything that you hear from N. Pelosi and the current admin is the Holy Grail of Truth don't see that. Because you swallow the koolaid. You need that koolaid. That koolaid is what makes you think you're smart and clever and broad minded and (hahaha) WELL EDUCATED!

So here ya go...have another on me:

tumblr_mmec3oHMzK1row5w9o1_400.jpg

You keep telling yourself that there's no problem, and the only racism is racism against blacks, and the only bigotry that exists exists where people are married, go to church, and raise their kids in towns with less than 500,000 people in them.

But eventually it will come home how incredibly stupidly wrong you are. By then the koolaid will have poisoned the well.

Not sure what game you're playing with yourself there Hopalong, but nobody claimed George Zimmerman had "no media".

Duh.

Those words right there that I enlarged is the problem....see if you can figure it out.

The media and race baiters seized on it because a "white" hispanic shot a black teenager and it therefore MUST be a race hate crime. It's how they make money and obtain power. See if you can figure it out.

Duh.

Uh huh....

You of course relaize this is the question that the media, race baiters and liberals refuse to answer concerning the Treyvon/Zimmerman case. Were you in a coma during that?

I am a partisan hack?
Whenever I see someone immediately start flailing that those who disagree with them are liberals, or conservatives, or Obamabots, or Bushies, etc. they are nothing more than a narrow minded partisan hack who thinks along political lines. It wouldn't cross my mind even once to attempt to insult someone by pointing out political affiliation, that is for the dipshits.

Bonus = you're a paranoid mentally ill one.

Those words right there that I enlarged is the problem....see if you can figure it out.

The media and race baiters seized on it because a "white" hispanic shot a black teenager and it therefore MUST be a race hate crime. It's how they make money and obtain power. See if you can figure it out.

No..the problem was that NOTHING was done for over a month.....no "all of a sudden" about it.

Nothing was done because there was no crime committed, and all the local people knew it.

A message for the people of color who need it: being the color that you are does not mean that you have the right to beat on those who are not of the same shade.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe if you show some respect, you will get some in return...because doing the opposite will only give those of a different shade a reason to look at you people in the way that you do not want them to.

Uh huh....

You of course relaize this is the question that the media, race baiters and liberals refuse to answer concerning the Treyvon/Zimmerman case. Were you in a coma during that?

I guess the point didn't make the trip...

I paid exactly as much attention to that bullshit news theater as I did to Jody Fucking Arias and the royal urchin. Which is to say,
snore.gif

Meanwhile, you tried to sidestep the question. And you slipped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back