Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Or celebrating it!!
Those who celebrate the torture and murder of another's children.......
Live by the sword and all that!!
Your kids are better than this white kid then?
Why?

Not Texan rednecks?
You racist elitist scum!!

I would say wishing violence is celebrating it.
As for the rest. I have no clue what you are even talking about, loser.
Yup, liberal fanatic, too stupid to argue a point, resorts to insult.

You mean like wishing violence on someone's children?
Why would I argue with an insane person? It is pointless.

I listen to neither.
I know that you are dishonest, you refuse to address the point I made and insist that I am saying something that I didn't.
I know the press covered the story, I never denied that.
My point, the point you avoid, is that had the race if the kidnapper/torturer and murderer been white and that of the victim been black then the media coverage would have been a thousand times what it is now or has been.
Rodney king got a minor beating( I got worse at age 12 for getting home late from school) the media coverage for his shiner and few bruises was 10 thousand times more than this kid got.
That is the point.
You ignore this epidemic of anti white attacks going on right now and your press limit the air time the stories get.
You know it.
And you justify it, because you are a racist.

Makes me wonder about brain damage then.

The fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult has nothing to say so resorts to personal attack.
Racist coward!

I am replying to the comment you voluntarily made. Or did you forget volunteering that information already? Memory loss issues?

Or celebrating it!!
Those who celebrate the torture and murder of another's children.......
Live by the sword and all that!!
Your kids are better than this white kid then?
Why?

Not Texan rednecks?

I would say wishing violence is celebrating it.
As for the rest. I have no clue what you are even talking about, loser.

Or how about every other insult you have posted in this thread?

Zero coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

If of course by "NO MEDIA" you mean something besides the 66,000 + returns you get when you Google "Mona Yevette Nelson", including ABC News, Fox News, the Houston Chronicle, Facebook, AOLNews, CBS News, CNN, the Los Angeles Times, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Chicago Tribune and 66,000 others ---- on an incident that happened three years ago.

"Waaah! Mo-oommm! The media aren't being racist enough! Waahh!!"

Who in the blue fuck was talking to YOU?
What are you, the centre of your own universe?

Are you completely ignorant of how board quotes work?
Are you mouthing your words as you read this?
I know you Insist on not seeing what you quote.
The part that says had the races been reversed this would have been the media event of the century.
There lies your dishonesty, cowardice and racism
Keep ranting Obamacult fanatic!!
:lol:

What I wrote is above in full; it addressed the OP. That's why it quotes the OP. DUH. It has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever piddling textual diarrhea may have leaked out your ass in the interim while posting to someone else entirely. To put it in your language, the post I was answering was "no yours". Capice?

You've been on my Ignore list since you first seeped into this site anyway.

Seek the help of a psychiatrist and a reading teacher. In that order.
Oblivious lying asshole.

Last edited:
In your mind that is what happened. You didn't prove anything. I proved that the national media did cover it. Other than that, the only comment I made on the case was that she was probably guilty, will probably be convicted and that she will get the death penalty

Racist coward? So now you are throwing out insults because I proved you wrong?
But I do find it hilarious when people try to imply I am racist against white people. Lol

Now this is getting pointless, you are obviously a nutter and listen to way too much Glenn Beck and Savage.
I listen to neither.
I know that you are dishonest, you refuse to address the point I made and insist that I am saying something that I didn't.
My point, the point you avoid, is that had the race if the kidnapper/torturer and murderer been white and that of the victim been black then the media coverage would have been a thousand times what it is now or has been.
Rodney king got a minor beating( I got worse at age 12 for getting home late from school) the media coverage for his shiner and few bruises was 10 thousand times more than this kid got.
That is the point.
You ignore this epidemic of anti white attacks going on right now and your press limit the air time the stories get.
You know it.

That would explain a lot. :thup:

It was obviously over your intellect in the Zimmerman case. You're such a hack, seriously!

There was no due process.

That's why there were protests.

It's not something you'd get.
Please, you and your midget intellect were pontificating on Zim's undoubted guilt before "due process"and were whining about it after. Fucking loser!

:lol:

It's obvious you don't even know what the term "Due Process" means..

Look it up.

Here's a hint, Cops don't get to decide guilt and innocence.

I listen to neither.
That is the point.
You know it.

That was a good one.

Makes we wonder if conservatives really understand violence and just what it does to one in a medical sense.

Conservative View:
Rodney King's beating? No worse that what mom could dish out.

George Zimmerman? That guy looks like got stomped on by Mike Tyson.

Gotta love it.

August 14,2013

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

It's disgusting the media doesn't care about this boy or his family, he truely was a child.
I say we give the bitch the death penalty and kill her the same way she killed that kid. I'll bet Al Sharpton shows up for that one.

August 14,2013

It's disgusting the media doesn't care about this boy or his family, he truely was a child.
I say we give the bitch the death penalty and kill her the same way she killed that kid. I'll bet Al Sharpton shows up for that one.

Don't read much, do you? Funny, I responded to the same OP you did, yet I was able to figure out that there are already sixty-six thousand hits of news items and commentary on this, in contrast to what the OP wanker says. This just in: some troll pretending "no media coverage" doesn't make it all disappear. ShitSpitter finds a penny on the ground and thinks he invented money.

Strangely, some of us were also able to figure out that the trial hasn't finished yet, and here you are handing out death penalties already. Had you actually read the thread you might have tripped over the phrase "due process".

But maybe not. Ignorance is bliss. Easier too.

Hah hah you get 'em tiger! You sure exposed 'em, can't argue so they throw insults. Common tactic with people with nothing of substance to say right?

Oh but wait...

Ohh listen to the ranting obamacultist!! Read what you quoted, dope.
The fanatical liberal totalitarian is amused by the horrific racist murder of a white child.
There lies your dishonesty, cowardice and racism Keep ranting Obamacult fanatic!!
Are you illiterate as well as indoctrinated?
What I do know about you is that you are a racist coward.
Evil racist fanatic.

(etc.)

I think it is a combination of some serious insecurities and bit of paranoid mental illness that creates the irrational babbling creature we see before us. In another thread he was seeing jihadists out to get him, apparently it is black people too. Basically anyone different is somehow out to get him, classic nut case.

August 14,2013

If of course by "NO MEDIA" you mean something besides the 66,000 + returns you get when you Google "Mona Yevette Nelson", including ABC News, Fox News, the Houston Chronicle, Facebook, AOLNews, CBS News, CNN, the Los Angeles Times, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Chicago Tribune and 66,000 others ---- on an incident that happened three years ago.

Now google George Zimmerman. 54,600,000 + results. Boom! Game, set, match.

Not sure what game you're playing with yourself there Hopalong, but nobody claimed George Zimmerman had "no media".

Duh.

Or how about every other insult you have posted in this thread?

As in, lets see insults.........
From me...............

None!!!
Fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult resorts to lies to silence dissent.
Always seems to happen!!

Wanting my child to receive violence from a black person isn't an insult?
And the last part of that post isn't an insult?

You be whack, yo!

From me...............

None!!!
Fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult resorts to lies to silence dissent.
Always seems to happen!!

You be whack, yo!
It's no big deal, it's a good thing if white kids are subjected to racist murder.
You said as much yourself!!
I would laugh my ass off at your tears, give you all the verbal you libs give to other victims.
Then tell you it happened a long time ago, so get over it.
Then I'd say it was phoney!!
What's good for the goose........

What in the heck are you being a shrill little girl about now?

From me...............

None!!!
Always seems to happen!!

You be whack, yo!
It's no big deal, it's a good thing if white kids are subjected to racist murder.
I would laugh my ass off at your tears, give you all the verbal you libs give to other victims.
Where did I say it was no big deal?
I pointed out the media did cover it, that it was three years ago, and the blogger didn't bother to do their homework. The right is creating outrage over some child's murder. A murder where the person was caught, arrested, and now is going to trial. It sounds like they have a pretty cut and dry case, and will convict the woman.
When the actual event happened people expressed outrage over how she killed the child, and why she did so. Read the articles that people posted. I am guessing you didn't even bother to do that. This boy is receiving justice, what else do you want?

The Texas boys parents did express outrage over the Amber Alert system. Instead of focusing on an injustice that did not exist, look into why the Amber Alert System was not used right away.

You be whack, yo!

He wants justice for this child via the media.

Not sure what game you're playing with yourself there Hopalong, but nobody claimed George Zimmerman had "no media".

Duh.

The game is the folks who won't admit that black on white violence is treated differently by the media and race baiters like Al Sharpton than white on black violence. If you're going to participate, you should understand the discussion. Zimmerman shoots a black kid in self defense and all of a sudden it is a racist hate crime that fills the airwaves for weeks and months and when he is acquitted, they hold rallies across the nation for "justice". A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive and it isn't the main story 24/7 on national news. The fact that you can't see and admit an obvious difference in how the stories are treated by the media is simply astounding.

He wants justice for this child via the media.

Even tho the accused is on trial right now and isn't being made into some kind of hero?

Duh.

The game is the folks who won't admit that black on white violence is treated differently by the media and race baiters like Al Sharpton than white on black violence. If you're going to participate, you should understand the discussion. Zimmerman shoots a black kid in self defense and all of a sudden it is a racist hate crime that fills the airwaves for weeks and months and when he is acquitted, they hold rallies across the nation for "justice". A 12 year old boy is tortured to death with a blow torch and burned beyond recognition by a black woman and somehow race isn't a motive and it isn't the main story 24/7 on national news. The fact that you can't see and admit an obvious difference in how the stories are treated by the media is simply astounding.
Those words right there that I enlarged is the problem....see if you can figure it out.

Forum List

Back