Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

You aren't very compassionate are you?

I am a very compassionate person.
What happened to this child is very sad. Lying about it and creating drama where there is none is not showing him compassion.
It made national news when it happened more than the threes years ago and now the woman is going to trial and will probably be convicted. With it being Texas I am guessing she will get the death penalty. What more do you want?
Your faux outrage shows that boy no compassion. Just makes you look stupid.
Faux outrage?
Listen clearly to the question.
Had the races been reversed, white racist torturing black child to death in perhaps the most painfull manner imaginable.
Would the news medias response be immense?
Would the victims name be as famous as Rodney kings?

The answer is yes!!
Because liberals don't give a fuck about a white kid being a victim of racism.
Your vile dogma says only whites are racist.

You know nothing about me. So either you are assuming my
Point of view or you are lying? Either way, they are the same thing mostly and I am seeing this as pointless.

You and others were outraged that it didn't make the national news. But it actually did. Your point was invalid, and now you are still making things up so you can continue to be angry.
Anyways, I am out.
Remember to take your meds, and change your tin foil.

Zero coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

no coverage of this either..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQcn8vNQXxY]White Teens Have Sex on Dead Bodies - YouTube[/ame]

a right bit of nastiness...

Faux outrage?
Listen clearly to the question.
Had the races been reversed, white racist torturing black child to death in perhaps the most painfull manner imaginable.
Would the news medias response be immense?
Would the victims name be as famous as Rodney kings?

The answer is yes!!
Because liberals don't give a fuck about a white kid being a victim of racism.
Your vile dogma says only whites are racist.

You know nothing about me. So either you are assuming my
Point of view or you are lying? Either way, they are the same thing mostly and I am seeing this as pointless.

You and others were outraged that it didn't make the national news. But it actually did. Your point was invalid, and now you are still making things up so you can continue to be angry.
Anyways, I am out.
Remember to take your meds, and change your tin foil.
So you are admitting, via sidestepping that I am right?
Had the races been reversed the news coverage would have been a thousand fold that which it is.
What I do know about you is that you are a racist coward.

In your mind that is what happened. You didn't prove anything. I proved that the national media did cover it. Other than that, the only comment I made on the case was that she was probably guilty, will probably be convicted and that she will get the death penalty

Racist coward? So now you are throwing out insults because I proved you wrong?
But I do find it hilarious when people try to imply I am racist against white people. Lol

Now this is getting pointless, you are obviously a nutter and listen to way too much Glenn Beck and Savage.

Had the races been reversed the news coverage would have been a thousand fold that which it is.

In your mind that is what happened. You didn't prove anything. I proved that the national media did cover it. Other than that, the only comment I made on the case was that she was probably guilty, will probably be convicted and that she will get the death penalty

But I do find it hilarious when people try to imply I am racist against white people. Lol

Now this is getting pointless, you are obviously a nutter and listen to way too much Glenn Beck and Savage.
I listen to neither.
I know that you are dishonest, you refuse to address the point I made and insist that I am saying something that I didn't.
I know the press covered the story, I never denied that.
My point, the point you avoid, is that had the race if the kidnapper/torturer and murderer been white and that of the victim been black then the media coverage would have been a thousand times what it is now or has been.
Rodney king got a minor beating( I got worse at age 12 for getting home late from school) the media coverage for his shiner and few bruises was 10 thousand times more than this kid got.
That is the point.
You ignore this epidemic of anti white attacks going on right now and your press limit the air time the stories get.
You know it.
And you justify it, because you are a racist.

I am racist against my own race?

August 14,2013

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

If of course by "NO MEDIA" you mean something besides the 66,000 + returns you get when you Google "Mona Yevette Nelson", including ABC News, Fox News, the Houston Chronicle, Facebook, AOLNews, CBS News, CNN, the Los Angeles Times, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Chicago Tribune and 66,000 others ---- on an incident that happened three years ago.

"Waaah! Mo-oommm! The media aren't being racist enough! Waahh!!"

This is going to be good.

So still sidestepping?
How much media coverage would the story recieve if it was a racist crime committed against a black child?
Why do you refuse to answer?

I'm glad you find the murder if a 12 year old white child to be fun, to be good!!

As a former mod I know not to quote or respond to certain posts.
Just wait for it. You will get what I was referring to soon.

August 14,2013

If of course by "NO MEDIA" you mean something besides the 66,000 + returns you get when you Google "Mona Yevette Nelson", including ABC News, Fox News, the Houston Chronicle, Facebook, AOLNews, CBS News, CNN, the Los Angeles Times, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Chicago Tribune and 66,000 others ---- on an incident that happened three years ago.

Shhhh

The bitch is evil. She'll get hers. The justice system will work.

Now why are you guys so obsessed with incriminating anyone who happens to be black...

ITs funny because many of us are on board philosophically with Rand Paul . Especially in the inner cities. But the overt racists and inbreds in the right conservative movements and Libertarian movements keep many black folks away.

Always have to ask the question , are the people really interested in gaining power ? or just putting splinters in liberals eyes and cracking jokes.

Learn to read you fucking dope.
Comparative.
The no media statement was no mine.
I asked a question, you avoid answering it by dishonesty such as that which you have just posted.
Care to answer the point I made?
Or are you a racist coward?

Well good thing the post was not directed at you. Can you not follow the quote function?

If there's no media, then how the heck do you know so much about it? There's enough media coverage about it.

And if the races were reversed, it would be a bigger story. Since blacks have been treated like crap by whites for centuries, it would deserve to be a bigger story if the races were reversed. Get over it.

Comparative.
I asked a question, you avoid answering it by dishonesty such as that which you have just posted.

Who in the blue fuck was talking to YOU?
What are you, the centre of your own universe?

Are you completely ignorant of how board quotes work?
Are you mouthing your words as you read this?

anyone can invent a story for YouTube.

The subject of this thread is real
You know it! They were so skilled the even invented it here too:

Joliet Murders: Four charged in strangulation and attempted dismemberment of two Ill. males - Crimesider - CBS News

Adam M. Landerman, 19; Alisa R. Massaro, 18; Bethany L. McKee, 18; and Joshua F. Miner, 24 allegedly strangled 2 to death in Joliet, tried to dismember bodies before playing video games | abc7chicago.com

the epidemic of anti white racist attacks going on in the USA today.
Hah hah aren't you the same asshat from the other thread babbling about the epidemic of jihadism in the US being covered up by local police? You have some mental health issues my friend, some serious paranoia problems, seek help.

If there's no media, then how the heck do you know so much about it? There's enough media coverage about it.

And if the races were reversed, it would be a bigger story. Since blacks have been treated like crap by whites for centuries, it would deserve to be a bigger story if the races were reversed. Get over it.

exactly

I listen to neither.
I know that you are dishonest, you refuse to address the point I made and insist that I am saying something that I didn't.
My point, the point you avoid, is that had the race if the kidnapper/torturer and murderer been white and that of the victim been black then the media coverage would have been a thousand times what it is now or has been.
Rodney king got a minor beating( I got worse at age 12 for getting home late from school) the media coverage for his shiner and few bruises was 10 thousand times more than this kid got.
That is the point.
You ignore this epidemic of anti white attacks going on right now and your press limit the air time the stories get.
You know it.

Makes me wonder about brain damage then.

Comparative.

Who in the blue fuck was talking to YOU?
What are you, the centre of your own universe?

Are you completely ignorant of how board quotes work?
Are you mouthing your words as you read this?
I know you Insist on not seeing what you quote.
The part that says had the races been reversed this would have been the media event of the century.
There lies your dishonesty, cowardice and racism
Keep ranting Obamacult fanatic!!
:lol:

I listen to neither.
That is the point.
You know it.

Makes me wonder about brain damage then.

The fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult has nothing to say so resorts to personal attack.
Racist coward!

Kind of like wishing violence on someone's children?

I know you Insist on not seeing what you quote.
The part that says had the races been reversed this would have been the media event of the century.
There lies your dishonesty, cowardice and racism
Keep ranting Obamacult fanatic!!
:lol:
The fanatical liberal totalitarian is amused by the horrific racist murder of a white child.
Would the Obamacult be so amused if the victim were black?

No I am amused by your stupidity.

The fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult has nothing to say so resorts to personal attack.
Racist coward!

Kind of like wishing violence on someone's children?

Or celebrating it!!
Those who celebrate the torture and murder of another's children.......
Live by the sword and all that!!
Your kids are better than this white kid then?
Why?

Not Texan rednecks?
You racist elitist scum!!

I would say wishing violence is celebrating it.
As for the rest. I have no clue what you are even talking about, loser.

The fanatical liberal totalitarian is amused by the horrific racist murder of a white child.
Would the Obamacult be so amused if the victim were black?

No I am amused by your stupidity.

Stupidly caring about racist murder, in all victims.
You only care if its a black victim.
Guess what?
The new epidemic in race crime, it's black on white!!

I was thinking more about how you can't follow a thread.

Forum List

Back