Trickle down Econ already working for AT&T, Wells Fargo and Comcast employees...Thanks Donny!

But as far as unskilled labor, which is the vast bulk of the GOP, they will never get raises. Why? They haven't enough value. And by Republicans cutting education and job training, those people without education will never have much value. The GOP has sold them empty boxes and hot air.
Ummmm...What?

Corporations now pocket an average of about 14%, indefinitely.

What does that even mean?

It means their after-tax income went up by 14% on average.

If At&T made 8 billion taxable profit and paid 2 billion in taxes it pocketed 6 billion. Now lets say they pay 1 billion less in taxes, so now they pocket 7 billion which is 16% more.

It means you're bad at math.

If At&T made 8 billion taxable profit and paid 2 billion in taxes it pocketed 6 billion.

If they made $8 billion, they paid $2.8 billion and pocketed $5.2 billion.
Now they'll pay $1.68 billion and pocket $6.32 billion.
Their after tax income went up by 21.5%.

Idiot, you just said that I'm 100% correct - corporations making out like bandits out of this while middle class gets a tiny slice. The numbers were illustrative.

No, your math was wrong....you're not 100% correct. Moron.
You? Calling anyone a moron?

Really?

tenor.gif

But as far as unskilled labor, which is the vast bulk of the GOP, they will never get raises. Why? They haven't enough value. And by Republicans cutting education and job training, those people without education will never have much value. The GOP has sold them empty boxes and hot air.
Ummmm...What?
Oh, I'm sorry. My bad. Let me correct that.

Uneducated and unskilled labor, which is the vast bulk of the GOP.

Uneducated and unskilled labor, which is the vast bulk of the GOP.
Ummmm....again....WHAT?

Show me your stats.

And, I hate the GOP, so don't start with me. I am not defending them.

The DNC is the ultimate party of idiots, uneducated, and low-skill workers, unless you are now saying that the GOP is he party of the little guy.

If At&T made 8 billion taxable profit and paid 2 billion in taxes it pocketed 6 billion. Now lets say they pay 1 billion less in taxes, so now they pocket 7 billion which is 16% more.

If At&T made 8 billion taxable profit and paid 2 billion in taxes it pocketed 6 billion.

Idiot, you just said that I'm 100% correct - corporations making out like bandits out of this while middle class gets a tiny slice. The numbers were illustrative.

I was 100% correction the point I was making. Thanks dumbass.

Directly and indirectly Donny T continues to take care of our best and put REAL Americans first.
We watched that black guy with the un-American name tell our top two-thirds to go fuck themselves while rolling out the red carpet for our lowest grade for eight long years. This is awesome to watch.
"Real" Americans are "managers"?

Are you insane?

Companies will have to increase some wages. That always happens when unemployment drops below 5% and educated workers in certain fields are scarce.

Employers don't want those workers to leave. For obvious reasons.

In fact, where I worked before I retired, several engineers complained they weren't paid enough and told management they would leave if they didn't get a good raise. Management told them to go ahead and leave if they felt they could make more someplace else. One didn't even give two weeks. He found another job, was hired on Wednesday and left on Friday. He told him if he wasn't that valuable, then there wasn't any reason to stay the two weeks people normally give.

The engineering department was thrown into chaos and that manager was eventually fired.

"But as far as unskilled labor, which is the vast bulk of the GOP, they will never get raises. Why? They haven't enough value. And by Republicans cutting education and job training, those people without education will never have much value. The GOP has sold them empty boxes and hot air."

Hold on a minute....I thought the majority of stupid broke people vote Democrat while rich smart people vote Republican?
Is this chart bullshit or something?

by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

Last edited:

You? Calling anyone a moron?

Really?

tenor.gif
Moron.

If your point was that liberals can't do math.....spot on. Idiot.

since the corporate tax cut is permanent, shouldn't the employee's get this thousand dollars in their salaries so it too could be permanent instead of a one time deal in a bonus?

And why does AT&T or Comcast have to wait until this tax cut goes through as they are saying, before giving them this bonus, when they are swimming in... or rather up to their eyeballs already in excess cash and profit? Why?

Lol yea, you grab on to that straw.

Seriously can you be any smaller?

Directly and indirectly Donny T continues to take care of our best and put REAL Americans first.
We watched that black guy with the un-American name tell our top two-thirds to go fuck themselves while rolling out the red carpet for our lowest grade for eight long years. This is awesome to watch.

Hey Loser did you ever consider that it would have been better to just let REAL AMERICANS pocket that money instead of corporations throwing breadcrumbs at them?

Corporations now pocket billions more (correspondingly increasing out national debt), throw a tiny fraction of that as a one time bonus and tools like you get pants full of happy.

Middle class? Just a few % more and even that will expire in 2025.

Why do you like being duped?

Well we did both.

And now corporations are going to be all over USA enriching the US workers. Even better, we will get some hard working white immigration, guaranteed republican voters and contributors who support first world values. Isn't that nice?

Were you trying to show, with your bad math, that the corporate tax cuts are larger than the individual tax cuts?

Well, fucking duh!

Spend and finance is all the right wing knows how to do.

Hey Loser did you ever consider that it would have been better to just let REAL AMERICANS pocket that money instead of corporations throwing breadcrumbs at them?

Corporations now pocket billions more (correspondingly increasing out national debt), throw a tiny fraction of that as a one time bonus and tools like you get pants full of happy.

Middle class? Just a few % more and even that will expire in 2025.

Why do you like being duped?

Well we did both.

And now corporations are going to be all over USA enriching the US workers. Even better, we will get some hard working white immigration, guaranteed republican voters and contributors who support first world values. Isn't that nice?

Well you and your offspring got robbed,

Enjoy a few years of breadcrumbs sucker while corporations swim in it and this country gets one step closer to bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Were you trying to show, with your bad math, that the corporate tax cuts are larger than the individual tax cuts?

Well, fucking duh!

Yes dumb-ass - FINALLY you figured out the SIMPLEST OF CONCEPTS and it only took you 5 pathetic posts to get here. Bravo!

Republican idea of "middle class oriented tax-cut" is a huge giveaway to corporations and real estate slash Wall Street tycoons. And the funniest part of it is watching you celebrate this highway robbery.

Well, fucking duh!

Yes dumb-ass - FINALLY you figured out the SIMPLEST OF CONCEPTS and it only took you 5 pathetic posts to get here. Bravo!

Republican idea of "middle class oriented tax-cut" is a huge giveaway to corporations and real estate slash Wall Street tycoons. And the funniest part of it is watching you celebrate this highway robbery.

Cut that corporate rate...Yeah Baby!!!!

Well, fucking duh!

Who exactly do you think pay the wages?

Well, fucking duh!

I guess that's your retard way of trying to say that corporations pay wages - YES THEY DO, but you are confused as to WHY they do it.

Corporations do not hire based on how much profit they make, they hire based on their business DEMAND FOR LABOR. Corporations would fire EACH AND EVERY FUCKING EMPLOYEE if that actually meant that they could squeeze out another dollar of profit. Corporations are not into spreading wealth, their interest is VERY NARROWLY to maximize the profits to their stockholder. It is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT for them.

Read up:

CEOs admit they won't create jobs with their tax cut money

Last edited:

Well, fucking duh!

Given how much business these companies get from the government, I'd say that the taxpayer pays a large portion of those wages.

Forum List

Back