Trinity is foreign to Christ !

Is the Trinity 1 God or 3 Gods? Mhmmm

Just 1 :confused:

God didn't ask people to worship trinity at all !

Trinity is one god, believe me.

What is the name of the Lord that represents the persons of God ?

Mat 21:9 And the crowds who went before, and those who followed, cried out, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!

What is the name of all three here ?

Mat 28:19 Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Sybil :eusa_angel:

Jesus is clear, he is NOT his father. When some tried to claim he was he rebuked them. The Holy spirit is a force that God uses it is not God. There is no trinity.It is a false teaching. Just as the claim we go to heaven when we die is a false teaching. When you die as per the bible you exist no more and will not exist until such time as the judgement day. God will call all from the grave at that time, 144000 will ascend to heaven and the rest that are found to be acceptable will live on a restored earth.
You are a heretic.

A few hundred years ago you would have been burned alive by "good Christians."

From your posting, it would seem that you are a member of the dangerous cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Where I live, I have come across credible evidence that your Witness Cult preys upon isolated, elderly people with property, fooling them into trusting the Witnesses who give them company in their loneliness, and then tricking them into making out wills that pass on all their property to the cult when they die. I have heard disturbing stories that the Witness Cult, by shady legal tricks, manoeuvers these oldsters into "nursing homes" where they soon die.

I strongly urge people to avoid, or at least be suspicious of this cult. They would not be the first religious community to be wolves in sheeps' clothing.

I make no criticism of the morals of most of the followers; most seem merely to be simple-minded, innocent dupes -- but it takes only a few villains at the top to turn Sweet Jesus into a Satanic Monster.

Luke:3:22: And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Three beings, existing together as one unit we call God. When Jesus cried, "...Why have you forsaken me", for the first and only time in all eternity, Christ was separated from contact with the other two beings. This must have been truly awful for Christ. But it was not to last... This makes the entire crucifiction that much more mind blowing, in that God paid the ultimate price that only God could pay. A truly scientific miracle/wonder. Jesus was not a "create" being in the normal true sense of the word, Jesus was actually a part of the Godhead. But as they exist their combined character is as one God (God's DIVINE nature) --- so what one feels, all three feel. What one does, all three do. What one sees, all see. What one hears all hear. How one acts, all three act. The very first act of Christ was to empty himself to become a human lifeform. This was actually the first step in a separation that would reach its climax when Christ went to the cross as the FINAL sacrafice --- the final payment. The Jehovah Witness belief is far inferior in its scope and actually insults what GOD through Christ really accomplished for us. The TRINITY is inferior as mere words are in discribing GOD, but it comes the closest to illustrate what GOD HAS REVEALED about HIMSELF....

Last edited:
On Jesus being "Lord"

We need not doubt that the Aramaic mari underlies the Greek kyrie (vocative)…Mar was used of the first century BC holy man Abba Hilkiah, presumably in recognition of the charismatic powers attributed to him. Moreover, ‘lord’ was largely synonymous with ‘teacher’ at the time of Jesus, and Jesus was certainly recognised to have the authority of a rabbi or teacher (Mark 9:5 etc). We can therefore say that the confession of Jesus as Lord was rooted within the ministry of Jesus to the extent that he was widely acknowledged to exercise the authority of a (charismatic) teacher and healer (cf. Mark 1:22,27).

J.F. Coakley says the following about the word Mar in the Eastern orthodox Syriac context:

“The title of a bishop or male saint”

(Coakley, J.F. Robinson’s paradigms and exercises in Syriac grammar. Fifth edition. 2002. Oxford University Press. p. 48)
?Jesus is Lord? | Exploring Life, The Universe and Everything

John 4
25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ); when he comes, he will show us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”

Jesus is the Messiah, and your pedophile prophet is a fraud.

On Jesus being "Lord"

We need not doubt that the Aramaic mari underlies the Greek kyrie (vocative)…Mar was used of the first century BC holy man Abba Hilkiah, presumably in recognition of the charismatic powers attributed to him. Moreover, ‘lord’ was largely synonymous with ‘teacher’ at the time of Jesus, and Jesus was certainly recognised to have the authority of a rabbi or teacher (Mark 9:5 etc). We can therefore say that the confession of Jesus as Lord was rooted within the ministry of Jesus to the extent that he was widely acknowledged to exercise the authority of a (charismatic) teacher and healer (cf. Mark 1:22,27).

J.F. Coakley says the following about the word Mar in the Eastern orthodox Syriac context:

“The title of a bishop or male saint”

(Coakley, J.F. Robinson’s paradigms and exercises in Syriac grammar. Fifth edition. 2002. Oxford University Press. p. 48)
?Jesus is Lord? | Exploring Life, The Universe and Everything

John 4
25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ); when he comes, he will show us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”

Jesus is the Messiah, and your pedophile prophet is a fraud.

Strange then that all of the pedophile priests are Christians.

The concept of the Trinity wasn't developed until well after the time of Jesus.

In fact, the word Trinity is not found anywhere in the Bible. ... :cool:

Actually, the concept of the Trinity is actually brought in through the corruption of plato's philosophy on Ethics(Plato was a pagan/polytheists)

In Platos concepts of ethics was that there was man, God, and something else(you have to look this up on your own since I am in a hurry) and the interplay between the three was how man came about his ethical behavior.

Plotinus later took this idea and added some Christianity to it to form the rudiments of the Trinity concept

The concept of the Trinity wasn't developed until well after the time of Jesus.

In fact, the word Trinity is not found anywhere in the Bible. ... :cool:

Actually, the concept of the Trinity is actually brought in through the corruption of plato's philosophy on Ethics(Plato was a pagan/polytheists)

In Platos concepts of ethics was that there was man, God, and something else(you have to look this up on your own since I am in a hurry) and the interplay between the three was how man came about his ethical behavior.

Plotinus later took this idea and added some Christianity to it to form the rudiments of the Trinity concept

John 20:28 ►

New International Version (©2011)
Thomas said to him (Jesus), "My Lord and my God!"

I would say that Thomas didn't need either Plato or Plotinus to figure it out.

Some christians think that Jesus or the bible told them to be trinitarians.

This is false.

Trinity was never teached by Christ.

The New Encyclopædia Britannica:
"Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord' (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since."-(1976), Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126.

The Trinity Doctrine Examined

God can't be man nor a son of man (Logic=Islam)

It’s a Greek thing – either you get it or you don’t.

Heresies: Arianism

The doctrine known as Arianism actually began early in the 3rd century, and was the product of speculation into the nature of Christ. It became one of the hottest issues in the early Church — even more than Gnosticism, as Arianism many adherents, and was closer in nature to the “orthodox” Literalism of the time.

The Nature of Christ

Almost from the start, Christianity was a Hellenistic movement, and attracted Hellenized followers, of various ethnicity. Many early Christians were highly educated, according to classical Greek standards, schooled in logic, rhetoric, philosophy, geometry, etc.

It was inevitable, then, that Christian thinkers would attempt to more thoroughly understand the nature of Christ, using Greek analytical methods. How is it, they asked, that God could be human? How could God so alter Himself as to have a human form and a human life? Furthermore, if He had died for humanity's sins, how precisely did this happen? Can God die at all and remain God?

Early Christian History / Heresies: Arianism

Strange then that all of the pedophile priests are Christians.

Not at all, there was a TV documentary exposing sexual abuse in mosques.

Journeyman Pictures : documentaries : Trouble at the Mosque

Some text from the review.

Most sinister of all are cases of sexual assault against minors. Muslim children often attend madrassas (religious seminars) or are taught by Imams in their own home. This is Britain's biggest system of informal education, and is entirely unregulated. Trouble at the Mosque looks at three shocking cases where priests have abused children under their religious tutelage. In one of the cases, the man involved has been allowed to continue attending a mosque where children worship, even after his conviction

This is false.

"Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord' (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since."-(1976), Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126.

Not only did Jesus proclaim a Triune God, but the authors of the Koran did as well...

Read the bible a little more closely and you will find it says we are all Gods children.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Only that dumb ass Muhammad edited the bible to suit himself, as he did not want a Messiah hanging over him, so he demoted Jesus to just another prophet.
But Jesus told us to pray to "our" father, not his father. He was telling us we are all divine children of God. This is also what the occult teaches.

God was speaking of His CHOSEN people ONLY. Not everyone on the planet.

His CHOSEN people are the saints and prophets during this first age, not Christians, Jews or Muslims. We saints and prophets were chosen to be His voice, called the Word of God, which is known as His voice in the Old Testament prophecies. The gospel is the VOICE of God, not words in the new testament that was produced by the Roman religious leaders to make sure their Christians would never become saints.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Jeremiah 2:
1: The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2: "Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem, Thus says the LORD, I remember the devotion of your youth, your love as a bride, how you followed me in the wilderness, in a land not sown.
3: Israel was holy to the LORD, the first fruits of his harvest. All who ate of it became guilty; evil came upon them, says the LORD."
4: Hear the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel.

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

John 5:
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Psalm 29:
0: A Psalm of David.
1: Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
2: Ascribe to the LORD the glory of his name; worship the LORD in holy array.
3: The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, upon many waters.
4: The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5: The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6: He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
7: The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
8: The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9: The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
10: The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.
11: May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!

Psalm 103
19: The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.
20: Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!

Romans 10
8: But what does it say? The word is near you, on your lips and in your heart (that is, the word of faith which we preach);
15: And how can men preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach good news!"
16: But they have not all obeyed the gospel; for Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?"
17: So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ.
18: But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have; for "Their voice has gone out to all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world."

This is false.

Not only did Jesus proclaim a Triune God, but the authors of the Koran did as well...

That's because Roman Catholics influenced Mohammed to write the Koran with their religious knowledge from the beast. Mohammed was NOT a prophet of God's. He was an antichrist like all Christians are who use the written and spoken words by us saints and prophets for their selfish motives.

This is false.

Of course Christ never taught the Trinity, nor ever mentioned it. There was no such thing. There was no such thing as the concept of a trinity. What's the Trinity? Do you know? What made it impossible for Christ to ever mention the Trinity?

The father. The son. The Holy Ghost.

No Trinity until after Christ died.

Forum List

Back