Trinity Paige here

Hi, guys. Not my real name. I protect that, as I imagine we all do, but I like the sound of the name. I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

I hope to be a good member of the board and add some content and politeness to the discussions.
Try someplace else, Trinity. We got trolls aplenty and they're particularly ugly at the moment, for some reason.

Oh, they don't bother me. I can handle them. I just need to follow what was said and make sure I am in the correct Zone at the time. Thanks.

Welcome!

Here's what you'll see when JakeStarkey shows up. And he'll try to steal your bike. Beware!

Hi, guys. Not my real name. I protect that, as I imagine we all do, but I like the sound of the name. I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

I hope to be a good member of the board and add some content and politeness to the discussions.
High....

Try someplace else, Trinity. We got trolls aplenty and they're particularly ugly at the moment, for some reason.

Oh, they don't bother me. I can handle them. I just need to follow what was said and make sure I am in the correct Zone at the time. Thanks.

Welcome!

Here's what you'll see when JakeStarkey shows up. And he'll try to steal your bike. Beware!

:) Sunni Man = Troll

Trolling5.jpg

Last edited:

When you crossed the bridge to USMB you should have looked in the rear view.

The trolls followed you in.

Welcome anonymous one. Welcome and meet all of the good members at USMB.

Enjoy.:welcome:

If you saw a no troll sign coming in you turned the wrong way. The CDZ would be your no troll zone. Define "troll" for the members if you would?

From what I read in the TOX on here it defined itself as a no trollzone. Trolls disrupt threads for no purpose other than putting out inflammatory comments, reveal personal information on posters, and spread lies about people. That is what is NOT allowed from the TOS, right?
You read the TOS?

There is a thin fine red line in the sand that some would love to cross, but the members have dignity and respect for each other.

Just ask them.

Welcome!

My sincerest apologies.

I thought it was you who took mine.

JAKE!?

Welcome!

My sincerest apologies.

JAKE!?
Jake Starkey, a lying ass troll. Total trash.

Welcome!

My sincerest apologies.

JAKE!?
I don't remember if I did or not But Jake only steals girls bicycles Just to sniff the seats. Then he abandons them.

don't listen to our resident AARP member. She is senile. But she cant help it, so be nice. There are no trolls here!
I will respond to you, young sir, the next time we are in an appropriate zone.
:huddle:
Don't you mean...

:meow:

And...

:Boom2:

And...

:poke:

And...:whip:

And...:up_yours:

There are TONS of trolls here. This is like troll central. :lol: Welcome anyhow, though you probably won't be here very long.
Now Chris...

Are you suggesting some here are gluttons for punishment?

Welcome!

My sincerest apologies.

JAKE!?
I don't remember if I did or not But Jake only steals girls bicycles Just to sniff the seats. Then he abandons them.
He must not be the culprit.

I don't ride a girls bike.

He sniffs the seats?

:link:

Welcome!

My sincerest apologies.

JAKE!?
He must not be the culprit.

I don't ride a girls bike.

He sniffs the seats?

:link:

Not true.

She followed us in.

Not true.

She followed us in.
Shhhhhhhhhhh!

We have to keep up appearances.

Wait till she gets comfortable.

Then we drag her under the bridge.

There are TONS of trolls here. This is like troll central. :lol: Welcome anyhow, though you probably won't be here very long.
Now Chris...

Are you suggesting some here are gluttons for punishment?

Maybe they are. Who knows. I just know there are a lot of trolls around here. If someone wants to avoid trolls, this is definitely not the place to be. :D

I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

While trolls may not be allowed, they are, unfortunately, very much here. Worst thing about them, is that the troll does not even realize he/she IS a troll. Very sad.

Still, welcome to USMB, Trinity, enjoy your stay. Looking forward to that politeness you promised. IF the trolls do get you down, you may always play them the troll song... they flee in horror... cheers! :beer:

Forum List

Back