Triple-vaxxed NY Times reporter sick with Covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Joe Biden lied.

1642002934301.png

Biden lying like that is actively deceiving the citizens about an experimental treatment that requires informed consent. If not illegal, certainly an impeachable offense.

Let me try to explain it to a third time.

All the vaccine does is give your body a picture, an image, of COVID.

Then your body doesn't have to spend days before it realizes it's under attack. It can start fighting immediately.

Then you have Omicron. The picture of COVID doesn't quite match, but it's similar.

But it's your body that wages the war. The vaccine doesn't kill a single virus. It's all your body.

If your body is weak, you can die, even though you're fully vaccinated. COVID will overwhelm your weak defenses and kill you.

All the vaccine does is give you an advantage over the virus.

Then your body doesn't have to spend days before it realizes it's under attack. It can start fighting immediately.

Then you have Omicron. The picture of COVID doesn't quite match, but it's similar.

But it's your body that wages the war. The vaccine doesn't kill a single virus. It's all your body.

If your body is weak, you can die, even though you're fully vaccinated. COVID will overwhelm your weak defenses and kill you.

Bullshit.

If the polio vax worked like that, you'd be shitting yourself.

Have you explained this to Joe Biden? Because he's saying you can't get covid if you're vaccinated.

36D5BD02-362D-4BE4-A58B-05CCF57314FB.gif

Mass Formation Psychosis is real folks.

Forum List

Back