Trophy Points Darn it!!!

It says you are running for president, how can you maintain an excellent and prestine reputation?

I demand a recalc of my cyber rating!

My trophy points are out of wack with others who've not earned the excellent, prestine reputation that I've built over the years

TIA

Poll to follow

It couldn't be a lot of rep from the same people so it must be something else. I agree, stage a protest. I'll back you all the way to the door.

Accumulating trophies isn't the problem. It is trading them in on something useful before they switch currency that is the real trick.

I demand a recalc of my cyber rating!

My trophy points are out of wack with others who've not earned the excellent, prestine reputation that I've built over the years

TIA

Poll to follow
I demand a recalc of my cyber rating! My trophy points are out of wack with others who've not earned the excellent, prestine reputation that I've built over the years TIA Poll to follow

Is spelling part of you excellent "prestine" reputation?
No!

Prisitne spelling isn't always a part of my pristine reputation.
Nor am I saying I'm perfect.
Thankful.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I love it when someone points out bad spelling and badly spelling while they are pointing it out. LOL

No!

Nor am I saying I'm perfect.View attachment 31623

OK. I won't accuse you of blowing a self-righteous horn in that first post. So anyway, I haven't been here very long and I don't even know what "trophy points" are, but I sure seem to be accumulating a bunch. What the hell are they?

No!

OK. I won't accuse you of blowing a self-righteous horn in that first post. So anyway, I haven't been here very long and I don't even know what "trophy points" are, but I sure seem to be accumulating a bunch. What the hell are they?

Well. there are rules as to how to earn trophy points....however for the most part they only seeem to apply to new people.

Ya gotta post a lot..and get shitloads of Thank You's. Before, it was Likes. But that was taken away.

No!

Well. there are rules as to how to earn trophy points....however for the most part they only seeem to apply to new people.
Mebelle, my belle, and Gracie, my gal, here is how CK explained it all to me and to the best of his knowledge, a few days ago. :dunno:

The system tallies likes, agrees, disagree's and computes the positive ratings somehow.

Obviously the more positive feedback a member gets the better their scores are and the more trophy points they accumulate.

The likes everyone received on the old site carried over and impacted everyone's scores

Mebelle, my belle, and Gracie, my gal, here is how CK explained it all to me and to the best of his knowledge, a few days ago. :dunno:

The system tallies likes, agrees, disagree's and computes the positive ratings somehow.

Obviously the more positive feedback a member gets the better their scores are and the more trophy points they accumulate.

The likes everyone received on the old site carried over and impacted everyone's scores

Good grief. You'd think this place was a bridge game instead of bipartisan web forum.

Forum List

Back