Trophy Points Darn it!!!

Mebelle, my belle, and Gracie, my gal, here is how CK explained it all to me and to the best of his knowledge, a few days ago. :dunno:

The system tallies likes, agrees, disagree's and computes the positive ratings somehow.

Obviously the more positive feedback a member gets the better their scores are and the more trophy points they accumulate.

The likes everyone received on the old site carried over and impacted everyone's scores

Good grief. You'd think this place was a bridge game instead of bipartisan web forum.

Depends which day or night it is.

Mebelle, my belle, and Gracie, my gal, here is how CK explained it all to me and to the best of his knowledge, a few days ago. :dunno:

The system tallies likes, agrees, disagree's and computes the positive ratings somehow.

Obviously the more positive feedback a member gets the better their scores are and the more trophy points they accumulate.

The likes everyone received on the old site carried over and impacted everyone's scores

Good grief. You'd think this place was a bridge game instead of bipartisan web forum.
It's most definitely in a state of flux....:lol:

CK has been very busy getting panties out of a wad, he'll never wear another panty with his cocktail frock again..just waist high nylon hosiery....
I hope you people are happy!!!!

oh-please.jpg

No!

Prisitne spelling isn't always a part of my pristine reputation.
Nor am I saying I'm perfect.View attachment 31623

OK. I won't accuse you of blowing a self-righteous horn in that first post. So anyway, I haven't been here very long and I don't even know what "trophy points" are, but I sure seem to be accumulating a bunch. What the hell are they?

Well. there are rules as to how to earn trophy points....however for the most part they only seeem to apply to new people.

1. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there likes your posts. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 2
    Happy Birthday!!!
    The staff and owners of USMB would like to wish you a very happy birthday!! Have a great day!!

4. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

5. 10
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

6. 12
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 50 times.

7. 15
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 200 likes.

8. 15
    You're a Rockstar!
    You have a Post to Like ratio of 10%

9. 15
    Look at You
    You have recieved 2000 Likes!

10. 20
    USMB Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

11. 20
    Getting Noticed
    You've received 3000 ratings on your posts! Keep up the great work!

12. 25
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 500 times.

13. 25
    Hey Sexy!
    You know have 220 Trophy points! Looking good!

14. 30
    Beast Mode
    Congratulations! You now have 100 Trophy Points!

15. 30
    Hi Beautiful
    Hi beautiful, you just hit 300 Trophy points. Congratulations!

16. 30
    Stud
    You just reached 300 Trophy points Stud. Congratulations!

17. 35
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 600 likes.

18. 40
    Wow!
    Your post to like ratio is a whopping 40%!! You are in rare company!

19. 40
    Ninja Status
    With 8,000 likes you have reached Ninja Status! Keep it going!

20. 60
    Presidential Award
    You've been awarded the Presidential Award for excellence and 12,000 Likes!

21. 100
    The Key to the City
    With a post to like ratio at 50% you just received the Key to the City. Congratulations!
Thats not what this states
Trophies US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

According to this I should have 155 points...not that it matters to me...but it is a software glitch.

No!

OK. I won't accuse you of blowing a self-righteous horn in that first post. So anyway, I haven't been here very long and I don't even know what "trophy points" are, but I sure seem to be accumulating a bunch. What the hell are they?

Well. there are rules as to how to earn trophy points....however for the most part they only seeem to apply to new people.

1. 1
    First Message

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You

3. 2
    Happy Birthday!!!
    The staff and owners of USMB would like to wish you a very happy birthday!! Have a great day!!

4. 5
    Keeps Coming Back

5. 10
    Can't Stop!

6. 12
    I Like It a Lot

7. 15
    Seriously Likeable!

8. 15
    You're a Rockstar!

9. 15
    Look at You

10. 20
    USMB Addicted

11. 20
    Getting Noticed

12. 25

13. 25
    Hey Sexy!

14. 30
    Beast Mode

15. 30
    Hi Beautiful

16. 30
    Stud

17. 35
    I LOVE IT!

18. 40
    Wow!

19. 40
    Ninja Status

20. 60
    Presidential Award

21. 100
    The Key to the City
    With a post to like ratio at 50% you just received the Key to the City. Congratulations!

According to this I should have 155 points...not that it matters to me...but it is a software glitch.

Yes, I found that information days ago. I didn't even try to figure it out. :D It may have changed multiple times since then...lol

I was at 44 when we switched to the new software. After a day or two, I magically went to 88 and sat there, in spite of lots of likes and agrees, until today...I had an alert that I got 2 trophy points because someone likes me.:dunno: No clue who this someone is, or if I have the ability to award trophy points to people who I like. I was just ignoring it because it seems so arbitrary. I saw posters who had half the rep that I did, plus were getting slammed with disagrees, and they were in the 100's. My guess it that those robot mods give them out and/or the actual mods are able to award posters trophy points. Either way, it's nothing like the old rep system where it accurately depicts opinions of how fellow posters feel about you. Oh well, I'm sure it will make the person with the most trophy points feel special...they should be listed in the stats, just like the top poster of the month.:thup: :D

I was at 44 when we switched to the new software. After a day or two, I magically went to 88 and sat there, in spite of lots of likes and agrees, until today...I had an alert that I got 2 trophy points because someone likes me.:dunno: No clue who this someone is, or if I have the ability to award trophy points to people who I like. I was just ignoring it because it seems so arbitrary. I saw posters who had half the rep that I did, plus were getting slammed with disagrees, and they were in the 100's. My guess it that those robot mods give them out and/or the actual mods are able to award posters trophy points. Either way, it's nothing like the old rep system where it accurately depicts opinions of how fellow posters feel about you. Oh well, I'm sure it will make the person with the most trophy points feel special...they should be listed in the stats, just like the top poster of the month.:thup: :D

And in the end it's all just pixels my dear.....

No!

1. 1
    First Message

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You

3. 2
    Happy Birthday!!!

4. 5
    Keeps Coming Back

5. 10
    Can't Stop!

6. 12
    I Like It a Lot

7. 15
    Seriously Likeable!

8. 15
    You're a Rockstar!

9. 15
    Look at You

10. 20
    USMB Addicted

11. 20
    Getting Noticed

12. 25

13. 25
    Hey Sexy!

14. 30
    Beast Mode

15. 30
    Hi Beautiful

16. 30
    Stud

17. 35
    I LOVE IT!

18. 40
    Wow!

19. 40
    Ninja Status

20. 60
    Presidential Award

21. 100
    The Key to the City

I agree. Since 9/5 I have had 191 posts and no added points other than yesterday by Somebody likes you -for 2 points. I also demand a recount on my prior postings before conversion, to likes! Just kidding! But seriously, if it is automatic I have not gotten any points for some in which I have qualified-such as being female.

Forum List

Back