Trouble! Whistleblowers Reveal FBI Agents Violated Their Own Rules – Smuggled Phones into Secure Rooms – While Raiding President Trump’s Home

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Talk about unethical as hell. They're raid on Trump's home is self destructing before our very eyes. These goons are blatant criminals.

Talk about unethical as hell. They're raid on Trump's home is self destructing before our very eyes. These goons are blatant criminals.

~~~~~~
You have to wonder what kind of Bull Scat Wray will come up with to excuse and justify this blatant travesty/
Certainly nothing will be done by the FBI or DoJ to rectify this violation of law. One can only hope that Judge Cannon can take them to task and sto[ this persecution.

Of course they did.

"FBI Agents Violated Their Own Rules – Smuggled Phones into Secure Rooms – While Raiding President Trump’s Home on Baseless Security Allegations".
Should these agents be prosecuted for violating SCIF regulations?
Of course they should, but this present DoJ and STASI FBI will bury these violations by their henchmen.
A U.S. sailor went to prison for taking a few pictures in a nuclear-submarine?

I won't hold my breath, waiting to see who from the FBI goes to prison.
At this point it's mostly settled that the reputation of the FBI is finished. They've become scumbag thugs and Americans are increasingly despising them. There is nothing glamorous or noble about being an FBI agent today. Let the new Congress of Jan 1, 2023 deal with them.

"FBI Agents Violated Their Own Rules – Smuggled Phones into Secure Rooms – While Raiding President Trump’s Home on Baseless Security Allegations".
Of course they should, but this present DoJ and STASI FBI will bury these violations by their henchmen.

At this point it's mostly settled that the reputation of the FBI is finished. They've become scumbag thugs and Americans are increasingly despising them. There is nothing glamorous or noble about being an FBI agent today. Let the new Congress of Jan 1, 2023 deal with them.
well they are the scumbag thugs of the DNC!!!! and globalist elites.

When was the last time THE FBI actually busted any major criminals for major crimes?

Remember when Mad Moscow Mueller helped Whitey Bulger Murder his enemies and provided him cover to do so?

This is what THE REAL FBI has become now. They are part of organized crime, not fighting organized crime.

They put innocent men in jail now and railroad them, like Mueller railroaded a man over the Anthrax case that was completely innocent and Mueller knew he was innocent and went forward with a false prosecution anyways. It was overturned and cost we the taxpayers millions of dollars. He did the same thing in The Enron Case. The one thing Mueller and Comey were known for is that they were experts at prosecuting innocent men. This is why Mueller was chosen for The Fake Russian Collusion Investigation. His job was to try to Railroad President Trump and make the false charges stick.

But Trump's Lawyers were simply better than The FBI's prosecutors so they couldn't make anything stick as there was no evidence but that which they falsely manufactured.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back