Troubling quotes from world leaders

Here are some Kissinger quotes according to the link below:

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
Henry A. Kissinger

"World population needs to be decreased by 50%"
Henry A. Kissinger

"The elderly are useless eaters."
Henry A. Kissinger

Here are some quotes from Prince Philip according to the same source:

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip

"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."
Prince Philip

"Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war."
Prince Philip

Are these quotes accurate?
Yes and Kissinger was of course a repub.

He's a globalist, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together understands that a letter by one's name means nothing if their actions and allegiance contradict it. But nice try, mr hateful partisan.

"Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long. "
-Drumpf
Trump treats everybody with respect. Hes nice until it's time not to be nice

I get being nice and treating people with respect. But praising people on a number of occasions when it's not necessary is a different matter. But I don't want to get into a debate on this, because I know how strongly you feel and it's better if we agree to disagree.

My point is that post southern strategy republicans are anti-human like I already mentioned.

And my point is that a letter by one's name means nothing, if their actions and true allegiance contradict it.
I'm not talking about a letter by someones name. I'm talking about the fact that he is a republican and a pal of Drumpf.

Don't play dumb. There's nothing about true Republicanism that calls for being a NWO globalist, so yes, you were looking at a mere letter by one's name, as opposed to being intellectually honest. But I know why you do that, it's pretty obvious from reading your posts what your intent is.

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."
Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip

"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."
Prince Philip

"Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war."
Prince Philip

Yes and Kissinger was of course a repub.

He's a globalist, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together understands that a letter by one's name means nothing if their actions and allegiance contradict it. But nice try, mr hateful partisan.

"Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long. "
-Drumpf
Trump treats everybody with respect. Hes nice until it's time not to be nice

I get being nice and treating people with respect. But praising people on a number of occasions when it's not necessary is a different matter. But I don't want to get into a debate on this, because I know how strongly you feel and it's better if we agree to disagree.

I'm just stating an aspect of his personality, and how that triggers the left -- the same people who themselves praise China while cursing Trump. They curse Trump for praising dictators, while THEY praise the same dictators.

Trump is nice to these people while trying to make deals that benefit AMERICA. The left is nice to these people because they like their system of government.

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Henry A. Kissinger

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Prince Philip

Although I have zero doubt that Kissinger is evil, cares not about human life and - even if its unspoken - is a depopulation advocate... I'm pretty sure that some of those quotes are not legit. At best, some of them might be paraphrased interpretations of things he said, as opposed to word-for-word quotes.

One of the problems with the internet that really irks me is that most people don't source quotes. And people have no problem sharing quotes that are not sourced.

Forum List

Back