True Blood series and real life

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I am halfway through season 3 on True Blood.
I have noticed how this show is putting out socially Marxist subliminal messages. No big deal.
But then this big WHOPPER happened last night : Snookie(main character) is in a relationship with a vampire. He lost control and nearly killed her by draining her blood. When she got out fo the hospital, her brother came over and was pissed. He said he was going to hurt the vampire. As he was walking out of the house sookie said "gram didn't raise you to be a bigot" I thought WTF? This other species nearly killed you and your brother being mad about it makes him a BIGOT?
Then I realized this happens every day IRL.
People are fucking morons. People cant just be pissed at someone anymore. They are pissed at their race, sexuality etc.
Social Marxism is a disease.

Good point. But are you honestly trying to tell me that you wouldn't hit this?

latest

Might as well give a review :
Snookie and bill cant act for shit.
Good writing though

Just wait until the religious cult arc and when they drop "republicunt." The show really is a giant middle finger to social conservatism.
Do they really say that? lol
During one of the last episodes of the series. It's pretty hilarious, because it serves zero other purpose than to be an FU to republicans. It's completely unnecessary to the plot.

I have noticed how this show is putting out socially Marxist subliminal messages. No big deal.
But then this big WHOPPER happened last night : Snookie(main character) is in a relationship with a vampire. He lost control and nearly killed her by draining her blood. When she got out fo the hospital, her brother came over and was pissed. He said he was going to hurt the vampire. As he was walking out of the house sookie said "gram didn't raise you to be a bigot" I thought WTF? This other species nearly killed you and your brother being mad about it makes him a BIGOT?
People are fucking morons. People cant just be pissed at someone anymore. They are pissed at their race, sexuality etc.

You see that in a lot of these supernatural shows that use supernatural creatures for racial or what have you analogs.

They unwittingly actually end up making the OPPOSITE CASE for the "Bad guys", ie the "bigots" because the supposed targets of the bigotry are actually basically different from humans and, as a group naturally dangerous.

It reveals just how decadent Hollywood culture is.

You see that in a lot of these supernatural shows that use supernatural creatures for racial or what have you analogs.

They unwittingly actually end up making the OPPOSITE CASE for the "Bad guys", ie the "bigots" because the supposed targets of the bigotry are actually basically different from humans and, as a group naturally dangerous.

Have you ever seen True Bloods?

If true blood was real, and vamps were wanting human rights, would the Marxists change the definition of bigot to cover different species as well?

Hang on, Sookie is a slut and generally stupid. But it is an HBO show, so they HATE Americans and Christians.

Hang on, Sookie is a slut and generally stupid. But it is an HBO show, so they HATE Americans and Christians.
yes, Christians were made out to be the bad guys because they were wanting to rid the planet of a creature that lives off our blood.. lol

Have you ever seen True Bloods?

Yes, several seasons.

I have noted that odd message noted in the OP, myself, in True Blood and many other supernatural dramas, TV and book wise.

But after a couple millennia they don't need blood. So maybe we should just back off and let them evolve. It would the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back