True Confessions: Liz Cheney Declared Trump Family and Aides Have Now Publicly “Confessed”

Then you are as bad as he is. Your complicity to his crimes tell us everything we need to know about you.
I have no complicity. I wish I did.
If I knew a secret I would tell it. If I knew an agent I would shelter him. If there was a way to betray democrats, a way to betray you, I would welcome the opportunity.

I have no complicity. I wish I did.
If I knew a secret I would tell it. If I knew an agent I would shelter him. If there was a way to betray democrats, a way to betray you, I would welcome the opportunity.
You are covered in complicity, and the evidence against Trump is enormous. If he were to go to jail today, you'd still be complicit.

Your hatred clouds your ability to debate intelligently.

I believe in forensic evidence, and there is a mountain of it against Trump and all his boot lickers.

So did the Maoist revolutionaries and Pol Pot that killed innocent souls by the millions.

I believe in forensic evidence, and there is a mountain of it against Trump and all his boot lickers.
Forensic evidence? Seriously? All you've got is a bunch of twisted inuendos put forth by a committee made up of nothing but anti-Trumpers, having a prime time show trial just before the midterms, and releasing it's final report in more prime time hearings, immediately before the midterms.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

Telling the truth and on her way out is as noble a way to go as it gets. A hero who stood for the truth. We will never be able to say that about you.
While you're sucking her cock, you DO realize (from her website) she:

Cosponsored legislation to: prevent taxpayer money from being used to fund abortions, defund Planned Parenthood, and issue harsh penalties on physicians who refuse to care for children born during a failed abortion.
Cosponsored HR. 243, Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act, which amends the Public Health Service Act to prohibit the Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) from providing federal family planning grants to entities that perform abortions or provide funds to entities that perform abortions.

She still a hero that "stood for the truth", to use your words?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiot.

Her message is the truth, for which you cannot rebut. I see weakness, lies, and cowardice. And that's all you have to offer.
Nope. Her message is supposition, innuendo, hearsay, and if necessary lies. It sells well to the weak minded leftist sheeple, so I do understand why you bought it. Her own constituents are so embarrassed they don't even want her back.

Forum List

Back