True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Sure. Clearly you don't know that doing a biography on an unknown author in 1991 was for all practical purposes impossible and you don't know that because I did it and you didn't. It's still pretty impossible even with the Internet, but in 1991, no chance. I do know what ... because ... I did research then and I know what it was like
Stop kazzing -- Obama wasn't unknown in 1991. Here are two articles written about him in 1990...

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Now you know where the information from that bio came from.

But Kazz wants to know how anyone could have possibly have read those articles.....because in Kaz's world, publishers who live near New York City don't read the New York Times. And publishers who got their masters at Columbia, don't read the Columbia Alumni magazine
Poor, kazzing, Kaz.

He actually said, "It's still pretty impossible [doing a biography] even with the Internet," yet I found about 80% of the pamphlet's contents ... get this ... on the Internet where that kazzer claims it's "pretty impossible" to do. One more article about his stint at BIC and his proposed book on social and racial issues; and I would have found every single word contained in that pamphlet except for the part about him being born in Kenya.

That means the word, "kaz," could also mean "imbecile," "idiot," "schmuck," "retard," etc.....

Yes, Faun, the partisan schmuck........anyone that doesn't worship at the altar of the Barrypuppet must be a mean and evil person. Barrypuppet's life is wrapped in mystery like his social security number that ties him to some dead guy in Connecticut....but hey, Barrypuppet aka "Mr Transparency" would never mislead his sheeple...anyone that says otherwise is just a (snicker) "hater" and throw in racist to boot....right, lil Faun?

Get prepared for the fag faun to develop an obsessive homosexual attraction for you and start stalking you as the queer that he is. I put him on ignore nine months ago and gay boy still follows me around desperate for my attention

LOL....Kaz getting more Kazzy.....now he calls someone contradicting him a 'f*g'.....next he will start calling those who contradict him 'n*ggers'........

And of course if you are a woman- he just blames the response on her menstrual cycle.....He really is like Donald Trump.

Right, you know Obama was born in Hawaii, but you think he told someone he was born in Kenya, despite evidence to the contrary. Birther light.

Wrong, buy a dictionary, that isn't what a birther is. You know you can Google it too, you're on the Internet ...

The Oxford dictionary doesn't really cover birther or birther light hacks like you.

Right, you know Obama was born in Hawaii, but you think he told someone he was born in Kenya, despite evidence to the contrary. Birther light.

Wrong, buy a dictionary, that isn't what a birther is. You know you can Google it too, you're on the Internet ...

The Oxford dictionary doesn't really cover birther or birther light hacks like you.

I prefer to call him a proto-Birther.

He piously proclaims he believes Barack Obama was born in the United States, while at the same time repeating the same tired old Birther lies.

Wow birther and hack, again, the eight year old playground ranter strikes!

And who said "Oxford" dictionary? You did

He piously proclaims he believes Barack Obama was born in the United States, while at the same time repeating the same tired old Birther lies.

I dunno...proto-birther indicates an original or primitive version of the full fledged birther. He's not quite a full fledged "not born in the US" kind of birther, but to believe that Obama would tell a publisher he was born in Kenya and then have the publisher lie about it, well that's as close to birther as you can get without going "all the way".

That's the one I bought since you weren't very specific. Which one does cover the birther phenomenon?

I dunno...proto-birther indicates an original or primitive version of the full fledged birther. He's not quite a full fledged "not born in the US" kind of birther, but to believe that Obama would tell a publisher he was born in Kenya and then have the publisher lie about it, well that's as close to birther as you can get without going "all the way".

Maybe "Neo-Birther"?

Kazzirther?

Maybe "Neo-Birther"?

Kazzirther?

Ooh, neo-birther totally works. It's the post long form birther. Some, like Trump, just pretend the whole thing never happened...then we have the ODS sufferers like Kaz who hate anything Obama and make up stories to support their hatred.

I'm trying to be insulted since you're working so hard at it. But I'm just not feeling it. Maybe if you could explain how thinking Obama was born in the USA and even if he was born in Kenya he's a natural born citizen since his mother was American makes me "not quite" a birther I could feel more insulted. Explain

That's the one I bought since you weren't very specific. Which one does cover the birther phenomenon?

Nice one

Maybe "Neo-Birther"?

Kazzirther?

Ooh, neo-birther totally works. It's the post long form birther. Some, like Trump, just pretend the whole thing never happened...then we have the ODS sufferers like Kaz who hate anything Obama and make up stories to support their hatred.

Where did you get your Psychology degree?

I'm trying to be insulted since you're working so hard at it. But I'm just not feeling it. Maybe if you could explain how thinking Obama was born in the USA and even if he was born in Kenya he's a natural born citizen since his mother was American makes me "not quite" a birther I could feel more insulted. Explain

It obviously bothers you, neo birther, or you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread.

But you're right...it's probably not birtherism, it's just plain old partisan hatred. Typical of a hack.

It obviously bothers you, neo birther, or you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread

Even your ass has to flame from the hypocrisy in that one. So what bothers you about this thread since you keep coming back?

You're seriously just not bright. Can you dress yourself or does the pretty nurse have to help you?

It obviously bothers you, neo birther, or you wouldn't keep coming back to this thread

Even your ass has to flame from the hypocrisy in that one. So what bothers you about this thread since you keep coming back?

You're seriously just not bright. Can you dress yourself or does the pretty nurse have to help you?

I return to defend against the lies of birthers and neon birthers like you, hack.

I return to defend against the lies of birthers and neon birthers like you, hack.

And why does that bother you so much?

Who cares at this point? The Muslim foreigner will be gone soon. At the very least, we'll have an actual American as President this time around. The only real question is, can his awful damage be repaired? I'm not very optimistic about it.

Who cares at this point? The Muslim foreigner will be gone soon. At the very least, we'll have an actual American as President this time around. The only real question is, can his awful damage be repaired? I'm not very optimistic about it.

LOL......who the hell are you talking about?

hmmmm Muslim foreigner.....

Well Mohammed Ali will probably pass away soon- are you excited by his impending death?

Oh wait- maybe you are talking about Doctor Oz?

170px-Dr_Oz_%28cropped%29.png

Of course neither of them are 'foreigners'- but maybe you just consider anyone with an odd name a foreigner.

It doesn't "bother" me. I consider it a duty to dispel the lies told by partisan neo-birther hacks like you.

It doesn't "bother" me. I consider it a duty to dispel the lies told by partisan neo-birther hacks like you.

But you said coming back to a thread means it bothers you. I think you're right on that, so what bothers you about this thread?

Here's another idea. What if you stop making up stupid hypocritical shit all the time?

Oh, and where did you get your Psychology degree?

Forum List

Back