True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

[Q
If it was an innocent mistake, why didn't they give a clear statement in stead of one that wasn't really a statement at all? The only actual specific fact they said was Miriam didn't fact check it. They gave zero specific about anything beyond that.

It was a clear concise statement that resolved the open questions, satisfying everyone except the usual- Birthers and sufferers of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Sure. Clearly you don't know that doing a biography on an unknown author in 1991 was for all practical purposes impossible and you don't know that because I did it and you didn't. It's still pretty impossible even with the Internet, but in 1991, no chance. I do know what ... because ... I did research then and I know what it was like

That's not proof. That's you citing yourself again.

Show us the evidence that you did research in 1991 for your graduate degrees. If you're going to cite yourself as a primary source, I expect you to provide the evidence to back it up.

Asked and answered.

Asked....and no proof provided to back anything you've said.

Show us the evidence that you did research in 1991 for your graduate degrees. So far you've presented zero evidence that you ever did such a thing.

Try again.

Just as there is no evidence that Kaz's vehement opposition to President Obama isn't pure partisan hackery.

Kaz is a lover of ludicrously stupid arguments, it seems. I mean, why would the literary agency have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

I mean, how did they learn of Obama if they had no access nor awareness of the existence of the NY Times article along with those in Vanity Fair, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, and Chicago Herald?

Per Kaz's birther batshit, the literary agency apparently chose Obama at random.

I had almost forgotten the the term 'Kazzing' as in "he is just Kazzing you"

But this thread does remind me of why the term is so applicable.

Kaz of course refuses to address any of the logical fallacies of his statements- because they are totally idiotic.

Kaz is just lying.

Again.

Kaz is Kazzing.

[Q
If it was an innocent mistake, why didn't they give a clear statement in stead of one that wasn't really a statement at all? The only actual specific fact they said was Miriam didn't fact check it. They gave zero specific about anything beyond that.

It was a clear concise statement that resolved the open questions, satisfying everyone except the usual- Birthers and sufferers of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Exactly:

Miriam Goderich said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich....and instead believe Kaz? Especially when Kaz can't back a thing he's claimed with evidence.

Prove it. You're using yourself as a primary source. Back up your claims with evidence.

Sure. Clearly you don't know that doing a biography on an unknown author in 1991 was for all practical purposes impossible and you don't know that because I did it and you didn't. It's still pretty impossible even with the Internet, but in 1991, no chance. I do know what ... because ... I did research then and I know what it was like

Show us the evidence that you did research in 1991 for your graduate degrees. If you're going to cite yourself as a primary source, I expect you to provide the evidence to back it up.

Asked and answered.

Show us the evidence that you did research in 1991 for your graduate degrees. So far you've presented zero evidence that you ever did such a thing.

Try again.

Just as there is no evidence that Kaz's vehement opposition to President Obama isn't pure partisan hackery.

Just as there is no evidence that Kaz's whole line of attack is not based upon a black man being in the White House.

I am not saying that is why Kaz lies like he does.

But we have no evidence that that is not the reason why he lies like he does.

LOL

I did research in 1991 for my graduate degrees.

Prove it. You're using yourself as a primary source. Back up your claims with evidence.

Al that proves is that you are a liar- again.

As I have said at least three times now

And again- which Kaz will ignore as he keep ignoring it- How would I or anyone else find these articles?

Repeatedly answered- just a partisan idiot like you won't accept anything other than your own fantasy.

How would I find them- as I have said before:
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in the New York Times- since she lived in the NY area- which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in Columbia Today, since she got her Master's degree at Columbia, would get the alumni magazine, and which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I was looking for additional information I would go to the New York Central Library and do basic research- I went to college in the 1980's- and even then there were indexes of articles on people- but the first place I would have looked at was "Who's Who in America".
  • And if I was a literary agent who really wanted to know about all of the press on a person I would have contacted a press clipping service- which is what people did before the internet
Meanwhile- where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Day 13- and the Vigil for Kaz to stop lying about Barack Obama continues

Asked and answered.

Try again.

Why do the British people care about my research in 1991, Queen Elizabeth? Is the British Empire crumbling? WTF, why does Britain care about that?

And again- which Kaz will ignore as he keep ignoring it- How would I or anyone else find these articles?

Repeatedly answered- just a partisan idiot like you won't accept anything other than your own fantasy.

• If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in the New York Times- since she lived in the NY area- which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in Columbia Today, since she got her Master's degree at Columbia, would get the alumni magazine, and which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I was looking for additional information I would go to the New York Central Library and do basic research- I went to college in the 1980's- and even then there were indexes of articles on people- but the first place I would have looked at was "Who's Who in America".
  • And if I was a literary agent who really wanted to know about all of the press on a person I would have contacted a press clipping service- which is what people did before the internet
Meanwhile- where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

I don't know where the Barrypuppet was born but what I do know is that the birth certificate that was posted on-line was a REALLY bad forgery and I do mean a horrific forgery. The fonts are off, they use terminology that wasn't used in 1961. The computer geeks can dissect this PDF file that wasn't compressed, then copied and scanned. The lady that confirmed his birth certificate dies as the only casualty in a plane crash.....doesn't that seem a bit odd?

Now, where Barrypuppet was born isn't an issue insomuch as that it doesn't matter because the presidency is nothing more than the face of a franchise that is USA.INC...do you have to be born in America in order to be CEO of McDonald's?....of course not.

What bothers me the most is that Barrypuppet's past has been so protected. We found out more about "Joe the Plumber" than we did Barrypuppet's past and therein lies the issues. Why is he being so protected by the ones pulling the strings like they have? You can worship at the altar of the Barrypuppet all day long....swing your little cyber purse at those that criticize this scrawny little homosexual and his "wife" that played linebacker at an Oregon State university his freshman year before he decided to pursue his feminine side that turned "tranny" ....knock yourself out. Michelle = Michael LaVaughn Robinson.....see why Barrypuppet slips and calls "her" Michael? Joan Rivers revealed this info and then died soon afterwards during a simple medical procedure.

She was a bio checker who didn't check a bio.

No, she was a person who assembled 90 word 'bio blurbs' for an obscure pamphlet.

And she made a simple mistake.

Miriam Goderich said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

One so inconsequential that no one was even aware of it for at least 15 years.

So who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

She said her mistake was "fact check," she didn't say she wrote it. You keep posting her statement, you never read it?

Then the issue is settled. It was a simple fact checking error.

So who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Who said they said Obama was born in Kenya?

You do. And you're nobody.

Miriam Goderich certainly doesn't:

So we've established that it was a simple mistake on the part of Miriam Goderich.

So....who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Other than you citing yourself, of course.

Gotcha. Here's a question you didn't address. She said her mistake was "fact check," she didn't say she wrote it. You keep posting her statement, you never read it?

Asked and answered.

Try again.

Buy a dictionary

Asked and answered.

Try again.

Kaz is a lover of ludicrously stupid arguments, it seems. I mean, why would the literary agency have agreed to represent Obama if they didn't know anything about him? Why wouldn't they have read everything they could on the man before agreeing to represent him?

I mean, how did they learn of Obama if they had no access nor awareness of the existence of the NY Times article along with those in Vanity Fair, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, and Chicago Herald?

Per Kaz's birther batshit, the literary agency apparently chose Obama at random.

I've agreed with you, dumb ass. Obama lied when they hired him, not when they wrote the bio. What about I agree with you do you not understand?

And therefore you agree with me, Obama was the original birther. All you did was show it's even earlier than I said

[Q

Exactly:

Miriam Goderich said:

Why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich....and instead believe Kaz? Especially when Kaz can't back a thing he's claimed with evidence.

I didn't disagree with anything she said. What's wrong with you?

I don't know where the Barrypuppet was born but what I do know is that the birth certificate that was posted on-line was a REALLY bad forgery and I do mean a horrific forgery. The fonts are off, they use terminology that wasn't used in 1961. The computer geeks can dissect this PDF file that wasn't compressed, then copied and scanned. The lady that confirmed his birth certificate dies as the only casualty in a plane crash.....doesn't that seem a bit odd?

Now, where Barrypuppet was born isn't an issue insomuch as that it doesn't matter because the presidency is nothing more than the face of a franchise that is USA.INC...do you have to be born in America in order to be CEO of McDonald's?....of course not.

What bothers me the most is that Barrypuppet's past has been so protected. We found out more about "Joe the Plumber" than we did Barrypuppet's past and therein lies the issues. Why is he being so protected by the ones pulling the strings like they have? You can worship at the altar of the Barrypuppet all day long....swing your little cyber purse at those that criticize this scrawny little homosexual and his "wife" that played linebacker at an Oregon State university his freshman year before he decided to pursue his feminine side that turned "tranny" ....knock yourself out. Michelle = Michael LaVaughn Robinson.....see why Barrypuppet slips and calls "her" Michael? Joan Rivers revealed this info and then died soon afterwards during a simple medical procedure.
obama ?? He was born in Arizona, got a condo made of stone-a,

LOL- what a great parody of an idiot Birther.

You sound just like the idiot Birthers who believe that WND is the Newer Testament and that Orly Taitz is the new Messiah

Bravo- you managed to remind everyone of how crazy and meanspirited Birthers are.

Asked and answered.

Try again.

I've agreed with you, dumb ass. Obama lied when they hired him, not when they wrote the bio.

Kaz Kazzing

He manages a lie in each sentence above.

Kaz can't resist Kazzing.

Stop kazzing -- Obama wasn't unknown in 1991. Here are two articles written about him in 1990...

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Now you know where the information from that bio came from.

You sound just like the idiot Birthers who believe that WND is the Newer Testament and that Orly Taitz is the new Messiah

Bravo- you managed to remind everyone of how crazy and meanspirited Birthers are.

Nah, I have no love for the Bush and Clinton crime families either but you kinda have to be blind not to see that Barrypuppet's life story is a lie. Keep defending the Barrypuppet...he doesn't give a shit about you any more than the Bushpuppet did...but Barry, the fairy is a leftard with a "D" by his name so that is good enough for you....rock on wid yo' bad self.

Stop kazzing -- Obama wasn't unknown in 1991. Here are two articles written about him in 1990...

Oh, and if you bother to read those articles you will find they contain nearly every piece of information found in the pamphlet. Following is the complete text from his bio on that pamphlet. I've highlight the text which is found in the NYT in blue and the text found in the Globe in red and purple for both...

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Now you know where the information from that bio came from.

But Kazz wants to know how anyone could have possibly have read those articles.....because in Kaz's world, publishers who live near New York City don't read the New York Times. And publishers who got their masters at Columbia, don't read the Columbia Alumni magazine

Nah, I have no love for the Bush and Clinton crime families either but you kinda have to be blind not to see that Barrypuppet's life story is a lie. Keep defending the Barrypuppet...he doesn't give a shit about you any more than the Bushpuppet did...but Barry, the fairy is a leftard with a "D" by his name so that is good enough for you....rock on wid yo' bad self.

LOL- you are doing a great idiot delusional Batshit crazy Birther imitation.

Will you keep it up? In 20 years will you be like the Moon Landing deniers?

LOL- you are doing a great idiot delusional Batshit crazy Birther imitation.

Will you keep it up? In 20 years will you be like the Moon Landing deniers?

Did you witness the birth of the Barrypuppet in Hawaii? Unless you did...then there is no way that you can say one way or the other. Maybe Barrypuppet was born in USA.INC maybe he wasn't. It doesn't matter to me either way. What does matter is the utter deception and lies. That bothers me a great deal...the fact that he has kept most of his college records under "lock and key" when he was declaring how "transparent" he would be bothers me. It's not the truth that bothers me..it is the lies. I would rather be told the ugly truth than to be told a pretty lie....get it now? You can't win this argument so insults are all you have...keep flinging shit and I will keep posting truth.

Good on ya....(snicker)

Forum List

Back