True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

kaz and wash and steve are a keystone komedy running into each other.
not since i found the ignore button, i haven't steve on my channel for many moons. i don't know why a keep you and the third guy around, i guess because you can be merry from time to time. plus the obots are the first to react to anything new, i think some things might come out after the twentieth of january, if we're not under martial law, and there's an election. i think the military people have already looked ahead to maybe obama asking them to do something crazy our own people.
There will be no martial law, there will be an election, Obama will still be from Hawaii, and you will still be unhappy.

For Kaz

images

I clicked the show ignored content tab to give you a chance. Which of course you failed. I'm going to give you a chance that I've never given before, a third chance. If you post this, I'll take you off ignore. Last chance. Seriously, syriously.

"I'll cut the racism crap."

Seriously, last chance. Your choice
i'll support that effort. i've had people like steve on ignore for a long time, quite a few others, it makes coming here so much more pleasant.

syrius would be no great loss, but he is connected to fogbot, so he's been unwittingly good at relaying message and sentiment back and forth to Botworld, dr. c, foggy, historian dude, rc etc.

calling you racist is enough for me to ditch him like an obama promise, and never look back.

let's see how he want's to be.

I had him on ignore for about nine months until April for circle jerking with Faun and Skylar. This one's probably going to be a lot longer if he ever comes back. I'm not optimistic the left will tone down the racism strawman when Obama leaves, but if they did I could be less sick of it and be a bit easier on the race sluts like Syriusly. TBD.

Edit: LOL, Faun is still pushing the circle jerk nine months later so he's still on ignore. Of course there's a different term once the circle jerk was with himself. That's too funny. I just showed ignored content to check one last time and there he was continuing to masturbate trying to revive the circle jerk. Classic. What an idiot
LOLOLOLOL

Poor, kaz. The only way she can win an argument is to ignore those who constantly prove her wrong.

:scared1:
nobody's winning this argument if you've noticed since 4/27/11. but kaz has it right, and she way outclasses you guys, so you'll never have that perch... heh. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz and wash and steve are a keystone komedy running into each other.
not since i found the ignore button, i haven't steve on my channel for many moons. i don't know why a keep you and the third guy around, i guess because you can be merry from time to time. plus the obots are the first to react to anything new, i think some things might come out after the twentieth of january, if we're not under martial law, and there's an election. i think the military people have already looked ahead to maybe obama asking them to do something crazy our own people.
There will be no martial law, there will be an election, Obama will still be from Hawaii, and you will still be unhappy.
not about Trump though.

Yeah, about Trump: you will be wrong.

Women hate him. From the last two months.

Donald Trump wrong that Hillary Clinton 'doesn't do very well with ...
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com

May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up with women far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump unpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...
Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433
Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Trump's popularity nosedives in critical stretch - POLITICO
www.politico.com/.../trumps-popularity-nosedives-in-critical-stretch-221320
Politico
Mar 29, 2016 - That's where Trump's horrific poll numbers could haunt him again: If Trump ... “Forwomen, Trump is like your worst date ever,” Lake said.
Public Policy Polling: Donald Trump
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/donald-trump/
Public Policy Polling
2 days ago - PPP's new Arizona poll finds that John McCain has a negative approval ..... Trump is by far the most broadly popular candidate among GOP voters in ... Clinton has large leads with both men and women, and this is an unusual ...
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “womendon't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult pollby just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...
Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...
The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ...Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/
CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...
The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability with women overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, not popularity contests, hair color, etc.
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...
PolitiFact.com
May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up with women far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump onpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

I clicked the show ignored content tab to give you a chance. Which of course you failed. I'm going to give you a chance that I've never given before, a third chance. If you post this, I'll take you off ignore. Last chance. Seriously, syriously.

i'll support that effort. i've had people like steve on ignore for a long time, quite a few others, it makes coming here so much more pleasant.

syrius would be no great loss, but he is connected to fogbot, so he's been unwittingly good at relaying message and sentiment back and forth to Botworld, dr. c, foggy, historian dude, rc etc.

calling you racist is enough for me to ditch him like an obama promise, and never look back.

I had him on ignore for about nine months until April for circle jerking with Faun and Skylar. This one's probably going to be a lot longer if he ever comes back. I'm not optimistic the left will tone down the racism strawman when Obama leaves, but if they did I could be less sick of it and be a bit easier on the race sluts like Syriusly. TBD.

Edit: LOL, Faun is still pushing the circle jerk nine months later so he's still on ignore. Of course there's a different term once the circle jerk was with himself. That's too funny. I just showed ignored content to check one last time and there he was continuing to masturbate trying to revive the circle jerk. Classic. What an idiot
i thought about an ignore amnesty day, but it's too much work.

i have a great ignore list. i like to show it off from time to time.

Yeah, about Trump: you will be wrong.

Women hate him. From the last two months.

www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com

May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up with women far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump unpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...
Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433
Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Trump's popularity nosedives in critical stretch - POLITICO
www.politico.com/.../trumps-popularity-nosedives-in-critical-stretch-221320
Politico
Mar 29, 2016 - That's where Trump's horrific poll numbers could haunt him again: If Trump ... “Forwomen, Trump is like your worst date ever,” Lake said.
Public Policy Polling: Donald Trump
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/donald-trump/
Public Policy Polling
2 days ago - PPP's new Arizona poll finds that John McCain has a negative approval ..... Trump is by far the most broadly popular candidate among GOP voters in ... Clinton has large leads with both men and women, and this is an unusual ...
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “womendon't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult pollby just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...
Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...
The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ...Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/
CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...
The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability with women overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, not popularity contests, hair color, etc.
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...
PolitiFact.com
May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up with women far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump onpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.
are we still talking about climate change ?

you're search bite is ancient in the political arena.

the dials are dynamic.
one thing is, do women like hillary better than bill's women of dalliance. heh.
i think a lot of women identify with many, many, many of them.

too bad for you guys that new york times article flat lined. heh, went over like a lead balloon.

Last edited:

I did it a couple month back, and I have had only to put three back on ignore.

Apparently Miriam Goderich got the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama confused with the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama.

Why didn't she say that? Why is it suddenly speculation is OK when you are doing it?

Occam's razor. One is plausible, the other birther nonsense.

LOL, it cracks me up when you try to use big words.

So you think there are fewer assumptions with that biographies appear out of mid air, information about unknown people is found in newspapers with their names not indexed to anything and then other people are responsible for fact checking that rather than the author just says what their background is? Of course you do ...

You've heard of unauthorized biographies? Where oh where do people get information for unauthorized biographies?

Have you ever heard of journalism? It existed before Google.

You're truly that big a simpleton, aren't you? Classic

Sure, birther boy...if that makes you feel like a man, you keep believing that.

No matter how many times you people spin, you can't actually tell someone doing research in the early 90s how you would find information that I couldn't.

These were unknown authors. I have intellectual integrity. If you could actually provide a response with content that, OMG, WTF, I didn't think of that, I'd totally concede.

But all you show is you're vacuous. Seriously

Since both I have noted very specifically exactly how I would do it- Kaz is just lying

Again

And the coward that he is, he hides from my posts.

my own little scarlet letter club. i'm so surprised because they all seem to have plenty of trophy points... go figure.

LOL.....

Why would I care if you run away by putting me on ignore?

I will repeat what I said-

Let us imagine that I said:

Kaz attacks President Obama because Kaz is a racist who hates blacks.

Would that be a lie?

I don't have Kaz actually saying that he opposes Obama because President Obama is black but I can't think of any other reason for him to make that claim- and no one has(or will be able) to present any alternative explanation of why Kaz is attacking President Obama.

Wouldn't that be enough to make my claim that Kaz is a racist 'truish'- you know- like Kaz keeps claiming about President Obama?

What is different from me claiming you are a racist- and you claiming that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya?

Really- point out the difference- or better yet- run away and put me on ignore

LOLOLOLOL

Poor, kaz. The only way she can win an argument is to ignore those who constantly prove her wrong.

nobody's winning this argument if you've noticed since 4/27/11. but kaz has it right, and she way outclasses you guys, so you'll never have that perch... heh. :)
Your delusions are noted but the argument was won when the editor of that pamphlet admitted she was responsible for that gaffe. Everything since then is just making fun of you nuts who still insist Obama had her put that he was born in Kenya in the pamphlet.

Apparently Miriam Goderich got the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama confused with the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama.

Why didn't she say that? Why is it suddenly speculation is OK when you are doing it?

So you think there are fewer assumptions with that biographies appear out of mid air, information about unknown people is found in newspapers with their names not indexed to anything and then other people are responsible for fact checking that rather than the author just says what their background is? Of course you do ...

You've heard of unauthorized biographies? Where oh where do people get information for unauthorized biographies?

Name one "unauthorized biography" that was written about an unknown person without talking to them

Why would a biography be written about an unknown person?

Barack Obama was known to millions of readers in 1991- there had been dozens of articles written about him by that time, and a good number of those articles mentioned his place of birth- Hawaii.

LOLOLOLOL

As I said, the arguments have nothing to do with it. It's your creepy stalking me around trying to push the "kazzing" thing to the point of obsession. I see it when people quote you, they always ignore the kazzing part though. You're making no ground, LOL. Actually for how hard you work, it's pretty sad. What a loser.

And sorry man, I'm not into guys. But I do review my ignore list every April and clean it out as much as I can. When you get over your gay infatuation with me and calm down you'll probably get off. Up to you. Note there is no question mark in this paragraph ...

I think if you're writing one of dozens of 90 word bio blurbs in a hurry, you just look at articles on the topic. Its far quicker and easier than scheduling an interview.

And since Miriam Goderich has already affirmed that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya......your entire narrative is your imagination. So....

Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Why would the literary agency agree to represent Obama if they didn't know a thing about him?

And why would wouldn't the literary agency have read all they could on Obama before agreeing to represent him?

Keep running. If your claims had merit.....you wouldn't have to run.

Where anyone was born is one of the most basic facts in any bio. It's also one of the most difficult to find without ... asking the author.

One of my daughters moved from her birth State of Maryland when she was two. The other left her birth State of New York when she was 1 1/2 ... months ... old. And you were going to find that how?

Was she ever elected the first women editor of the Harvard Law Review?

When she has articles about her in major newspapers from coast to coast- I will be glad to check on where she was born then

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
i googled quite a few of these and couldn't find the actual articles. then i remembered i did once before too. but it was on a different forum, but they had your exact list... hmmm obot much ?? obamas birth certificate here....

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii
Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii
Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii
Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii
Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii
Obscure promotional brochure paragraph- Obama born in Kenya
Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii
Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii
Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii
"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii
Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii
Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii
Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

anyway i'd like to see the actual articles, if you could point me in that direction. Your list is at Fogbow too.

No you wouldn't. As anything that contradicts your narrative is ignored by you. You could find most of those articles in seconds with the information provided. You won't. As you don't give a fiddler's fuck about what they say.

You've ignored the State of Hawaii affirming over and over and over again that Obama was born in Hawaii. No matter what documentation or confirmation was produced. Willful ignorance is your baseline.

i like the one in red, pretty official sounding proof.

Proof of a simple mistake, sure. With every citation both before and after citing the correct location of Hawaii.

But as is your habit, you ignored everything but the one piece of information you think affirms what you want to believe. Exactly as I told you you would.

Tell me how you would find those articles. It's the gaping hole in your crap, which is why you keep running away from it. Skylar. Skylar? Where'd you go? Skylar?

And again- which Kaz will ignore as he keep ignoring it- How would I or anyone else find these articles?

Repeatedly answered- just a partisan idiot like you won't accept anything other than your own fantasy.

How would I find them- as I have said before:
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in the New York Times- since she lived in the NY area- which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I were Miriam Goodrich, I would find them in Columbia Today, since she got her Master's degree at Columbia, would get the alumni magazine, and which would have brought Barack Obama to her attention in the first place.
  • If I was looking for additional information I would go to the New York Central Library and do basic research- I went to college in the 1980's- and even then there were indexes of articles on people- but the first place I would have looked at was "Who's Who in America".
  • And if I was a literary agent who really wanted to know about all of the press on a person I would have contacted a press clipping service- which is what people did before the internet
Meanwhile- where is your evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya

Day 13- and wait for Kaz to stop lying about Barack Obama continues.

Wash please put me on your ignore list also.

Not as if you actually address any comments made anyway

No matter how many times you people spin, you can't actually tell someone doing research in the early 90s how you would find information that I couldn't.

These were unknown authors. I have intellectual integrity. If you could actually provide a response with content that, OMG, WTF, I didn't think of that, I'd totally concede.

Since both I have noted very specifically exactly how I would do it- Kaz is just lying

Again

Final response. I told you if you cut the racist crap I wouldn't put you on ignore. Skylar isn't on ignore and he makes the same arguments you do. Skylar's not calling me a racist. How you think that has to do with hiding from you is only the little, intellectual dry hole, dweeb that you are. Have a good one. You made your choice

I did it a couple month back, and I have had only to put three back on ignore.
i love ignore.

Wash please put me on your ignore list also.

Not as if you actually address any comments made anyway
what about the race baiting thing. you're a smart guy, it seems beneath you. even the fogbow crowd never really called racist. i mean do you agree with everything Justice Thomas says, or Ted Cruz ? it's just not necessary. steve is still stuck in the past, but i just don't encounter him anymore, even though many of our policy opinions were similar. as soon as race gets invoked it changes the dynamic.

Last edited:

Again

Final response. I told you if you cut the racist crap I wouldn't put you on ignore. Skylar isn't on ignore and he makes the same arguments you do. Skylar's not calling me a racist. How you think that has to do with hiding from you is only the little, intellectual dry hole, dweeb that you are. Have a good one. You made your choice

LOL

Run away

Run away

I never called you a racist

You just didn't want to address saying you are a racist is any less of a lie than you saying that Obama was the first Birther.

How much don't I care about you putting me on ignore?

Apparently you had me on ignore for 9 months and I didn't even notice.

Run away cowardly little liar.

Your way saves work, most of the ones I let off my ignore list end up right back on it and usually for the same reason. Syriusly's an outlier because it wasn't for the same reason. First one was circle jerking and the second one race whoring. There are a few who stayed off though, but not many. I haven't so far let anyone off twice

Forum List

Back