🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 0bama is the worst POTUS in history and Hillary has the potential to be worse than him.

Trump stated that Hillary is unfit to be POTUS and he is correct.

Hillary has shown that she is unfit, Trump has not. The only proof we have that Trump is unfit is the opinions of liars; 0bama, Hillary, and the democrats.

You probably left out the many millions of Americans that have television sets. An understandable oversight.

Hillary has shown that she is unfit, Trump has not. The only proof we have that Trump is unfit is the opinions of liars; 0bama, Hillary, and the democrats.

You probably left out the many millions of Americans that have television sets. An understandable oversight.

Irrelevant left wing nut nonsense.

You are saying that the American public's seeing Trump in action is irrelevant? O......K....??? Well that settles it. YOU have all the sense. We should just take YOUR word for who Donald really is and just ignore our own eyes and ears. Got it! It's really a great public service you have chosen to offer America. Thank you.

Post it, if it happened.
Quit Googling yourself, and learn to use that internet thingy Al Gore invented...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Z5BL9aNfA0ernvwqQ&sig2=NA3ZwbcqLH3YLgCqZsBOmw

But do it in Alaska where you can see Russia from Sarah's house.

Perhaps she could. Yes, Sarah is a ditz, but Alaska is very close to Russia.

And Gore never claimed to be the inventor of the internet.

What the Fuck dude?

On one hand that came from a skit on SNL

On the other hand Gore did claim to invent the internet.by implying with out him the internet would never have happened.

Bull shit. He claimed he took the initiative in creating it. Guess what? From the legislation he introduced, he did. That too was a joke by some blogger that the Echo-chamber played Herr-Gobbles on the Pseudo-cons to help usher in the error of Bush.

Whereas Gov. Palin:

During one such interview in September of 2008, ABC’s Charlie Gibson posed this question: “What insight into Russian actions, particularly during the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?”

To which she gave an earnest, but widely ridiculed, response: “They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”

Did Sarah Palin Really Say "I Can See Russia from My House"?

Quit Googling yourself, and learn to use that internet thingy Al Gore invented...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Z5BL9aNfA0ernvwqQ&sig2=NA3ZwbcqLH3YLgCqZsBOmw

What the Fuck dude?

On the other hand Gore did claim to invent the internet.by implying with out him the internet would never have happened.

Bull shit. He claimed he took the initiative in creating it. Guess what? From the legislation he introduced, he did. That too was a joke by some blogger that the Echo-chamber played Herr-Gobbles on the Pseudo-cons to help usher in the error of Bush.

Whereas Gov. Palin:

During one such interview in September of 2008, ABC’s Charlie Gibson posed this question: “What insight into Russian actions, particularly during the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?”

To which she gave an earnest, but widely ridiculed, response: “They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”

You just proved my point about Gore and Palin you dumb hack

What the Fuck dude?

Whereas Gov. Palin:

Nope it was a comment taken out of context and ridiculed to the point of acceptance by the so called liberal media convincing the sheep that it was true. It wasn't. Just like Palin's......Zippy.

What the Fuck dude?

Whereas Gov. Palin:

Again Tina fey said IT in a skit in SNL

They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”

Was Sarah lying ?

Although the Strait's narrowest point is about 53 miles (85 km) wide, there are two islands in its center, Little Diomede (U.S.) and Big Diomede (Russia), which bring the distance of these two nations only 2.5 (4 km) miles apart at their closest point.Apr 2, 2014
What's the distance between Russia and the U.S. at their closest point ...
www.uselessdaily.com › world › whats-t...

What the Fuck dude?

Whereas Gov. Palin:

Nope it was a comment taken out of context and ridiculed to the point of acceptance by the so called liberal media convincing the sheep that it was true. It wasn't. Just like Palin's......Zippy.

What do you mean it wasn't true ? Gore is a big blow hard and loves to tell tall story's.

Trump has stated that Hillary Clinton would be a great President.

Trump is a liar- and yes he is unfit to serve as President.

Morally, ethically, intellectually, emotionally and mentally.

You are saying that the American public's seeing Trump in action is irrelevant? O......K....???

No, moron, I'm saying your use of it is irrelevant. Unless you can show that Trump supporters don't also watch TV, then it's irrelevant. I'm sorry if I can't dumb it down further than that for you.

YOU have all the sense. We should just take YOUR word for who Donald really is and just ignore our own eyes and ears. Got it! It's really a great public service you have chosen to offer America. Thank you.

Lol, what an idiot.

Forum List

Back