Trump A Father-Figure To Kim?

Yeah, I heard Rush talking about this too.
He says it there, we read it here.
I used to listen to Rush everyday while walking home from work. Then I'd get on USMB and read threads almost word for word about what he was just talking about. It was hilarious and sad at the same time. :lol:
Yep.

This whole thing is beginning to smell like a freakin' cult.

Yes... repeating CNN's words however is civilization.

How in the fuck do you get from people repeating news they heard to a cult?

By the way, never once I have watched that show, just so that you won't need to call me a cultist.
It's not just about parroting Rush. That was happening pre-Trump.

I used to listen to Rush everyday while walking home from work. Then I'd get on USMB and read threads almost word for word about what he was just talking about. It was hilarious and sad at the same time. :lol:
Yep.

By the way, never once I have watched that show, just so that you won't need to call me a cultist.

And? People "parrot" news in this forum. That's be design. It's ridiculous to call them cultists based on that. Completely ridiculous.

It's almost like that concentration camp comment by AOC.

Yep.

And? People "parrot" news in this forum. That's be design. It's ridiculous to call them cultists based on that. Completely ridiculous.
Um, yes, and I just said it's not just about that.

Maybe read my post again.

Who is pulling whose strings?

Kim knows the N Korean way
Dangle peace and the west will give you what you want

No, that's the commiecrat coward's way instead of standing him up and backing him down. He doesn't have a missile that can re-enter and detonate...he knows it, Trump knows it, everybody but you lightweights know it. Even if he did get one off at us, our systems in Alaska would knock it down...then Pingpongyang turns into a sheet of black glass.
Kim has no intention of reaching the US

Tokyo and Seoul are within easy range
You don't want that. The world changes in a second. There may not be many people really fighting back against you in the domestic riot violence, but there won't be many standing next to you either during the economic firestorm. There are many people that must be lamenting letting this happen decades ago. It is so bad that you are arguing with each other over insane agendas.

Yep.

Hey, ya got the homo from FZ to agree with you....maybe you two should PM and start an affair.....you'd have a sex-change for Aaron wouldn't you? :pinkygirly:

Yep. This whole thing is beginning to smell like a freakin' cult.
Hey, ya got the homo from FZ to agree with you....maybe you two should PM and start an affair.....you'd have a sex-change for Aaron wouldn't you? :pinkygirly:
What are you, 12?

If so, please confirm. I don't want to be communicating with minors on the internet.

Last edited:
Dung wasn't close to his own father, has no real friends, knows if he doesn't continue butchering his enemies, they'll butcher him. In communist dictatorships, you're either at the table or on the menu. So Trump has taken the fat little bastard under his wing. Kim knows he can ask Trump for advice, counsel on how the west operates, and,.....the art of the deal. Which is better.....him threatening us with nuclear holocaust, or being our ear into China? Face it, lib losers, Trump has turned the boy and he knows if he pisses off Daddy, Trump will kill his ass. :lol:
Trump is amazing, first he has liberals not wanting to hear hillary's name after decades of hero worship and not shutting up about her now he has them pretending to hate communists!
What's next, letting folks keep more of their money?

Forum List

Back