Trump a liar? Hmmm what about this classic Biden maneuver...

Little George was playing checkers and, as usual, Plugs was playing pull-my-finger. A small part of me wouldn't mind seeing that stuttering fuck win in Nov. Laughing at the rotting vegetable for 4 years and watching it shit the bed every time it's trotted out in front of a camera would almost be worth it.

Senate has a police bill, house has a police bill.

Neither will pass because Congress is shit.

but you do if its the last POTUS,,,
Not exactly. You’re whining about a lie from 2008. Trump throws out half a dozen lies before most people have breakfast on an average day.
Prove it! What kind of idiot are you to make such an outlandish statement? PROVE that on the average Trump lies 6 times a day! Prove it!
Now don't give me that crap the BIASED MSM that donated 96% of their political donations to Hillary in 2016 tells. HERE are some documented LIES by Obama! Prove them wrong because even his architect Gruber who said people like you were STUPID said he was wrong!
View attachment 354896
Showering a lib with facts, dirty, but fair considering what they do.

Stephanopoulos:"So what did you [Biden]know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?
Biden: "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn, number one. Number two, this is all about diversion.."
Stephanopoulos : “I do want to press that. You say you didn’t know anything about it, but you were reported to be at a January 5th, 2017 meeting
where you and the President were briefed on the FBI’s plan to question Michael Flynn over those conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak
.”
Biden: "No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted. I’m sorry.I was aware that there was –
that they had asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else.

The above dance steps best illustrated by this clip...

One example?..when we have literally hundreds from Trump? Weak sauce.
Come back to me when Biden is approaching Trump numbers. :)

Stephanopoulos:"So what did you [Biden]know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?
Biden: "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn, number one. Number two, this is all about diversion.."
Stephanopoulos : “I do want to press that. You say you didn’t know anything about it, but you were reported to be at a January 5th, 2017 meeting
where you and the President were briefed on the FBI’s plan to question Michael Flynn over those conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak
.”
Biden: "No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted. I’m sorry.I was aware that there was –
that they had asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else.

The above dance steps best illustrated by this clip...

One example?..when we have literally hundreds from Trump? Weak sauce.
Come back to me when Biden is approaching Trump numbers. :)

Democrats=liars

Reporter asks question, Biden answered another one (very common of politicians), Trump does this continiously.

Report reiterates the question, Biden acknowledges his error and answers the question...

On the Otherside:
Trump gets asked a question, he calls the reporter nasty for asking it.
Refuses to answer.
Calls everyone fake news and storms out...

Thanks for pointing out the difference..

Forum List

Back