Trump accuses Senator Warner (Sloppy Mark Warner) of being drunk, illegally sharing Mueller info

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Why is Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), perhaps in a near drunken state, claiming he has information that only he and Bob Mueller, the leader of the 13 Angry Democrats on a Witch Hunt, knows? Isn’t this highly illegal. Is it being investigated?" - Trump

this is gonna be an entertaining thread! commence the fireworks!

"Sloppy Mark Warner" :laughing0301:

God bless that magnificent orange SOB. He sure comes up with some good ones.

:lmao:

actually, i came up with it.

Trump called him simply "Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), perhaps in a near drunken state"

Trump called him simply "Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), perhaps in a near drunken state"

I see a potential position in your career history as future Donald Trump Twitter writer. :biggrin:

fortunately, Trump writes his own tweets.

(i hate to be always contradicting you)

"Why is Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), perhaps in a near drunken state, claiming he has information that only he and Bob Mueller, the leader of the 13 Angry Democrats on a Witch Hunt, knows? Isn’t this highly illegal. Is it being investigated?" - Trump

Do you find this claim by Warner to be (if true) more than alarming that Mueller is sharing information with him?

Do you find this claim by Warner to be (if true) more than alarming that Mueller is sharing information with him?

what if Sloppy Mark Warner is baiting Trump to fire Mueller?

I see a potential position in your career history as future Donald Trump Twitter writer. :biggrin:

fortunately, Trump writes his own tweets.

(i hate to be always contradicting you)

No problem. Your posts are always great. :biggrin:

He stopped short of actually leaking any info so he's still in better shape than the tRumpkins who leak like crazy.

what if Sloppy Mark Warner is baiting Trump to fire Mueller?

I'd prefer that than wanting to believe Mueller would be so stupid as to have actually shared information with Warner. That would truly destroy any reputation he might have left.

He stopped short of actually leaking any info so he's still in better shape than the tRumpkins who leak like crazy.

Like hell. Adam Schiff leaks so damn much he could be the poster child for Huggie freaking diapers.

Forum List

Back