Trump acts to increase gas prices ...

Just the other day, one of Trump's piss drinkers was bragging that higher oil prices are a good thing. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

After eight years of whining about oil prices under Obama.

If it meant cutting off the entire ME and Venezuela I'd be happy paying the $3+ a gal I paid when the meat puppet faggot was preventing US Production as much as he could.

Furthermore, once we begin pumping like we were the last time it got this high the price will stabilize again.

I'm not too worried about gas prices at this point. Trump isn't doing things for the sake of a hoax like GW, and cutting Iran off is a good idea.

All Trump has to do is kiss some Iranian ass, and all the pseudocons will suddenly decide Iran is a better friend than the UK.

Just like with North Korea.

All Trump has to do is kiss some Iranian ass, and all the pseudocons will suddenly decide Iran is a better friend than the UK.

Well, predicting Trump in terms of doing things consistently is maybe not wise. LOL. He said he'd crush Kim, and didn't, and didn't get anything.

He appears to be planning to try and crush the Iran regime (see OP link). To do that he's requiring us to pay more for gas ... and God knows what else down the line. Jina can import all the oil it wants from Iran, because they don't need Chevron or Shell, which would lessen the cost to us consumers. Of course who knows what Trump might do. And no one knows what Trump really wants from Iran. Imo it's very possible he doesn't know besides wanting to claim "a win."

All Trump has to do is say something nice about Iran and you leftist hypocrites will hate them again.

With love to Putin.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Do you have any idea of what's happening in regards to sanctions against Russia is oil and natural gas?
A leftist by definition is clueless to reality.

It's just staggering how clueless they are on current russia/world/us foreign policy.
So, we punish ourselves .....

We're not. Russia has been pummeled through sanctions on oil and natural gas ie crimea annexation and russian interference in election. Sanctions imposed by O and trump. Why do you think russia is in syria? They want control of that pipeline that runs through to europe.....along with eyes on israels leviathon fields.

Forum List

Back