Trump Administration Asks States to Keep Quiet About Jobless Figures

Geez, I'm supposed to care because some uneducated liberal peons got laid off.
Uneducated liberal peons?!! What the fuck are you talking about? That is one of the most ignorant and irresponsible posts that I ever saw, and I've seen a lot. You don't know that the people effected by the economic fallout - precipitated in part by his ass dragging and denial early on - are uneducated, or that they are liberals.

This is proof that the Orange Ogre is still more interested in protecting his political fortunes than protecting the people who he is supposed to be serving. There is something seriously wrong with you. It would appear that you are the one lacking an education.

Maybe remove he dick from your mouth beforehand embarrassing yourself again. While you asshats were busy with your impeachment idiocy, Trump allocated money for the CDC. Pisslosi sat on it so she could slam Trump on the Sunday shows. He banned travel from China. Only to have idiots like you scream racist. Then later to cry he didn’t ban it fast enough. It would seem you are sorely lacking in education.
I will ignore your moronic reference to my sexuality and instead lay this on you:

Did President Trump Cut the CDC Budget?

What's True
The Trump administration's proposed 2021 budget includes cuts to the CDC's activities related to chronic disease.

What's False
Congress hasn't approved the budget, so CDC funding in 2021 remains unclear.

In addition, yo fucking Trump boot licking idiot:

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

“The emailed message asked states to keep the numbers embargoed until the national claims figures are released each Thursday.” ibid

“Embargoed”

Such is the corrupt, dishonest, and Orwellian Trump administration.

Uneducated liberal peons?!! What the fuck are you talking about? That is one of the most ignorant and irresponsible posts that I ever saw, and I've seen a lot. You don't know that the people effected by the economic fallout - precipitated in part by his ass dragging and denial early on - are uneducated, or that they are liberals.

This is proof that the Orange Ogre is still more interested in protecting his political fortunes than protecting the people who he is supposed to be serving. There is something seriously wrong with you. It would appear that you are the one lacking an education.

Maybe remove he dick from your mouth beforehand embarrassing yourself again. While you asshats were busy with your impeachment idiocy, Trump allocated money for the CDC. Pisslosi sat on it so she could slam Trump on the Sunday shows. He banned travel from China. Only to have idiots like you scream racist. Then later to cry he didn’t ban it fast enough. It would seem you are sorely lacking in education.
I will ignore your moronic reference to my sexuality and instead lay this on you:

What's True
The Trump administration's proposed 2021 budget includes cuts to the CDC's activities related to chronic disease.

What's False

So you have nothing having to do with what I posted. No surprise you have to deflect and lie. Trump did not fire the response team. It was streamlined and excesses trimmed. Trump has given the CDC 4 times what Obozo did. Now try to actually respond to what’s posted. Now get lost you Dim ass licking idiot. Utter fail.....

Trump started on this while democrats were still trying to impeach him.

Millions are now applying for unemployment.

trump has taken the same tactic he took when the virus started.

Don't report the truth.

Trump Asks States to Keep Quiet About Jobless Figures

Boy, you guys are clueless, not to mention ridiculous. Do we even know that Trump is aware of this request? And all the Department of Labor (DOL) administrator did was ask that the states not release their jobless figures until the DOL releases its weekly report on national jobless claims each Thursday. And this to you is some grand conspiracy by Trump to hide the truth?!
"The Trump Administration" Do you understand what that means. ? If he was unaware, it is just more proof of his incompetency and ability to run the government
Lol, Obama found out major world events on the eleven o'clock news, and you call Trump incompetent.

Such is the corrupt, dishonest, and Orwellian Trump administration.
Do you want us to talk about the corruption of the Obama administration?
Sure we do. Lets compare any alleged Obama corruption to the debacle of the Trump administration. But never mind, you're just deflecting from the reakl issue and trying to derail the thread.

Last edited:

Don't report the truth.

Boy, you guys are clueless, not to mention ridiculous. Do we even know that Trump is aware of this request? And all the Department of Labor (DOL) administrator did was ask that the states not release their jobless figures until the DOL releases its weekly report on national jobless claims each Thursday. And this to you is some grand conspiracy by Trump to hide the truth?!
"The Trump Administration" Do you understand what that means. ? If he was unaware, it is just more proof of his incompetency and ability to run the government
Lol, Obama found out major world events on the eleven o'clock news, and you call Trump incompetent.
What the fuck are you talking about now?

What's True

What's False

So you have nothing having to do with what I posted. No surprise you have to deflect and lie. Trump did not fire the response team. It was streamlined and excesses trimmed. Trump has given the CDC 4 times what Obozo did. Now try to actually respond to what’s posted. Now get lost you Dim ass licking idiot. Utter fail.....
Bullshit!! My post has everything to do with your crap.

In related news....

Biden Plans Shadow Coronavirus Briefings

“Joe Biden is planning a regular shadow briefing on coronavirus to start as early as Monday to show how he would handle the crisis and address what he calls the lies and failures of President Trump,” Politico reports.

“Biden gave a preview of what’s to come in a conference call with reporters Friday, where he listed a litany of false and misleading statements from Trump, who has been holding regular White House press conferences concerning coronavirus preparedness and response that have been broadcast live on all major networks

Joe is going to nail his fat ass!
.”

Trump started on this while democrats were still trying to impeach him.
He dragged his fat ass on it, denying the reality of it for weeks until he no longer could. What a fucking idiot you are!

In related news....

“Joe Biden is planning a regular shadow briefing on coronavirus to start as early as Monday to show how he would handle the crisis and address what he calls the lies and failures of President Trump,” Politico reports.

“Biden gave a preview of what’s to come in a conference call with reporters Friday, where he listed a litany of false and misleading statements from Trump, who has been holding regular White House press conferences concerning coronavirus preparedness and response that have been broadcast live on all major networks

.”
:auiqs.jpg:

Don't report the truth.

Based on past Trump behavior and messaging...that's a reasonable conclusion.

Don't report the truth.

Ok, clueless, the article says "Trump administration". You fricken loons need to learn how to read.

thebuckstopshere_dn_2018.jpg

In related news....

.”
What's so funny? Trump is unhinged. He is over the edge:

At the news conference NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander asked Trump:

What do you say to Americans, who are watching you right now, who are scared?

A visibly angry Trump replied:

I say that you’re a terrible reporter. That’s what I say. I think it’s a very nasty question. And I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out…

Trump continued:

The American people are looking for answers and you’re looking for hope and you’re doing sensationalism. The same with NBC and (parent company)

What is wrong with this damned fool!!??

In related news....

.”
What's so funny? Trump is unhinged. He is over the edge:

At the news conference NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander asked Trump:

What do you say to Americans, who are watching you right now, who are scared?

A visibly angry Trump replied:

I say that you’re a terrible reporter. That’s what I say. I think it’s a very nasty question. And I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out…

Trump continued:

The American people are looking for answers and you’re looking for hope and you’re doing sensationalism. The same with NBC and (parent company)

What is wrong with this damned fool!!??

Forum List

Back