Trump admits disappointment in top ally

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Such a shame. They had so much in common.

Trump: 'Very disappointed' if North Korea rebuilding missile launch facility

Multiple news outlets reported on Tuesday that satellite images showed reconstruction at a launch facility near the Chinese border that North Korea had begun dismantling before Kim's first summit with Trump last summer in Singapore.

The development sparked fears that Pyongyang is beginning to ramp up nuclear and ballistic missile tests that were suspended while Trump and Kim have attempted to broker an agreement.

Last edited:
Trump & Kim un have a, "very special relationship" and they, "fell in love."

Gotta love that, if you're a Republican. :21:

Had the neocons not sabotaged the meeting, Trump might have gotten an agreement. Trump wasn’t smart or strong enough to silence his warmongering advisors. Not a good sign for world peace.

No nation is more dangerous than the good old US of A.

What Really Happened in Hanoi
What really happened in Hanoi?

• Banned
Trump & Kim un have a, "very special relationship" and they, "fell in love."

Gotta love that, if you're a Republican. :21:
How many innocent civilians has this general ordered slaughtered or placed in concentration camps?

Trump’s probably jealous

• Banned
Most Americans continue to hope for the best, even if Trump gets the credit.

Most, not all.
Yeah let’s hope our mafia conman President’s methods of acting without honor, flattering murderers, and showing total disrespect towards common decency is the way to do things. Fuck principles. Swindle away, dirty Don!

(Keep in mind that the orange retards tactics caused NK to rapidly speed up testing of their nukes up until they accidentally blew up their test site, after which their murderous dictator bought time, achieved global acclaim by earning praise from the dotard, got China and Russia back on their side, and readied themselves to fix up their test site)

MAGA

Had the neocons not sabotaged the meeting, Trump might have gotten an agreement. Trump wasn’t smart or strong enough to silence his warmongering advisors. Not a good sign for world peace.

No nation is more dangerous than the good old US of A.

What Really Happened in Hanoi
What really happened in Hanoi?

If the people that Trump hired screwed up the deal, does not Trump deserve some of the blame for hiring those people to start with?

Most, not all.
Yeah let’s hope our mafia conman President’s methods of acting without honor, flattering murderers, and showing total disrespect towards common decency is the way to do things. Fuck principles. Swindle away, dirty Don!

(Keep in mind that the orange retards tactics caused NK to rapidly speed up testing of their nukes up until they accidentally blew up their test site, after which their murderous dictator bought time, achieved global acclaim by earning praise from the dotard, got China and Russia back on their side, and readied themselves to fix up their test site)

MAGA
And, right on cue.

Multiple news outlets reported on Tuesday that satellite images showed reconstruction at a launch facility near the Chinese border that North Korea had begun dismantling before Kim's first summit with Trump last summer in Singapore.

The development sparked fears that Pyongyang is beginning to ramp up nuclear and ballistic missile tests that were suspended while Trump and Kim have attempted to broker an agreement.

"Top Ally"? Really?

Most, not all.

MAGA
And, right on cue.
That’s what I thought earlier when I learned the results of the idiot President you always shill for’s negotiations was rebuilding missile sites.

"Top Ally"? Really?
“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters” - the dotard

This was always going to be a pressure negotiation. America and the world has to be prepared to take extreme actions if he and their Big Brother China continue to play this game. There simply must not be further expansion of nukes.

I also would like to see a harder line against China in trade. Go in very hard, accept major changes only, but throw them a bone if N Korea wisens up. China is the Puppet Master here.

Most, not all.

MAGA
And, right on cue.
That’s what I thought earlier when I learned the results of the idiot President you always shill for’s negotiations was rebuilding missile sites.
I voted against him. He pretty much horrifies me.

But unlike you, I don't put party or politics over country.

Should

Most, not all.

Should he get the blame when it falls apart

anybody can do a victory dance

only in defeat can one reevaluate and do better next time

giving credit when credit is not due is like blowing up a balloon

eventually the balloon will pop and there goes all the good hot air

next time listen to your aides

hoping for the best doesn't guarantee getting the best

you still have to do your homework and not just show up for class with a big balloon

Last edited:

Most, not all.

MAGA
And, right on cue.
I voted against him. He pretty much horrifies me.

But unlike you, I don't put party or politics over country.
Yeah, okay. Because Trump making a mockery of the nation and sucking up to ANOTHER murderous dictator is just fantastic!

This was always going to be a pressure negotiation. America and the world has to be prepared to take extreme actions if he and their Big Brother China continue to play this game. There simply must not be further expansion of nukes.

I also would like to see a harder line against China in trade. Go in very hard, accept major changes only, but throw them a bone if N Korea wisens up. China is the Puppet Master here.
Extreme actions? Like what, invasion? Why?

Forum List

Back