Trump admits disappointment in top ally

Trump & Kim un have a, "very special relationship" and they, "fell in love."

Gotta love that, if you're a Republican. :21:
How many innocent civilians has this general ordered slaughtered or placed in concentration camps?

Trump’s probably jealous

good photo, this photo needs to be make the rounds
Could he have ordered Otto Wambier imprisoned? If so, will Trump defend him as hard as he defended the Saudi Prince for the assassination and dismemberment of the Washpo journalist? Normally, asking such a question would be unthinkeable.

Had the neocons not sabotaged the meeting, Trump might have gotten an agreement. Trump wasn’t smart or strong enough to silence his warmongering advisors. Not a good sign for world peace.

No nation is more dangerous than the good old US of A.

What Really Happened in Hanoi
What really happened in Hanoi?

See? None of this has anything to do with Kim’s nukes, it’s all about money. The administration wants the North to open its markets on Washington’s terms which means the free movement of capital, safeguards on foreign investment, the mass privatization of state-owned assets, and preferential treatment for the uncompetitive, monopolistic US-backed mega-corporations that control the state behind the illusion of democratic government. And that’s why the Summit failed, because Kim wants to join an emerging coalition of independent nations that are building a prosperous multipolar world for the future.

Just like Tricky Dickey and China.....

~S~

Most Americans continue to hope for the best, even if Trump gets the credit.

Most, not all.
Yeah let’s hope our mafia conman President’s methods of acting without honor, flattering murderers, and showing total disrespect towards common decency is the way to do things. Fuck principles. Swindle away, dirty Don!

(Keep in mind that the orange retards tactics caused NK to rapidly speed up testing of their nukes up until they accidentally blew up their test site, after which their murderous dictator bought time, achieved global acclaim by earning praise from the dotard, got China and Russia back on their side, and readied themselves to fix up their test site)

MAGA
And, right on cue.
That’s what I thought earlier when I learned the results of the idiot President you always shill for’s negotiations was rebuilding missile sites.
I voted against him. He pretty much horrifies me.

But unlike you, I don't put party or politics over country.
Yeah, okay. Because Trump making a mockery of the nation and sucking up to ANOTHER murderous dictator is just fantastic!
Because I'm not blinded by a political ideology.

Yeah let’s hope our mafia conman President’s methods of acting without honor, flattering murderers, and showing total disrespect towards common decency is the way to do things. Fuck principles. Swindle away, dirty Don!

(Keep in mind that the orange retards tactics caused NK to rapidly speed up testing of their nukes up until they accidentally blew up their test site, after which their murderous dictator bought time, achieved global acclaim by earning praise from the dotard, got China and Russia back on their side, and readied themselves to fix up their test site)

MAGA
And, right on cue.
That’s what I thought earlier when I learned the results of the idiot President you always shill for’s negotiations was rebuilding missile sites.

Yeah, okay. Because Trump making a mockery of the nation and sucking up to ANOTHER murderous dictator is just fantastic!
Cool, bro. Back to the sidelines with you.

And, right on cue.

Never been there, sorry.

Unlike you, I happily take incoming from both ends every day.

Unlike you, I don't have an ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and fling poo.

Unlike you, I don't need one.

Bro.

Never been there, sorry.

Unlike you, I don't have an ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and fling poo.

Bro.
Cool dawg that’s so enlightened of you. Let’s hope for 6 more years of Trump, bro. Can’t criticize him or that would be just be flinging poo. I love his North Korea strategy. Suck Kim Jong Un’s cock and complain about how no other President ever let America do that. Brilliant.

Never been there, sorry.

Bro.
Cool dawg that’s so enlightened of you. Let’s hope for 6 more years of Trump, bro. Can’t criticize him or that would be just be flinging poo. I love his North Korea strategy. Suck Kim Jong Un’s cock and complain about how no other President ever let America do that. Brilliant.
Wow, you're just lost.

Don't know what to tell you.

Had the neocons not sabotaged the meeting, Trump might have gotten an agreement. Trump wasn’t smart or strong enough to silence his warmongering advisors. Not a good sign for world peace.

No nation is more dangerous than the good old US of A.

What Really Happened in Hanoi
What really happened in Hanoi?
Nothing is ever Trump's fault. Never ever ever ever ever ever!

Eeeeeeevvvvvvverrrrrrrrrr!

EVER!

Such a shame. They had so much in common.

Trump: 'Very disappointed' if North Korea rebuilding missile launch facility

Multiple news outlets reported on Tuesday that satellite images showed reconstruction at a launch facility near the Chinese border that North Korea had begun dismantling before Kim's first summit with Trump last summer in Singapore.

The development sparked fears that Pyongyang is beginning to ramp up nuclear and ballistic missile tests that were suspended while Trump and Kim have attempted to broker an agreement.

"Top Ally"? Really?
“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters” - the dotard
That's an actual quote.

Just imagine how many pounds of rabid foam each pseudocon would have spewed from their mouths if that had been said by this guy:

obama-smiling.jpg

And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters

Limbaugh-Rush-Angry.jpg

Blarglemotherfuckinsumbitchrabblerabble!!!!

Most, not all.
So here's the thing.

North Korea is a sovereign nation. They have the right to own nukes.

We have learned to live with other nations with nukes which were far greater existential threats to the US.

The mistake most people are making is equating "the best" with "no nukes in North Korea".

That just is not going to happen. The sooner the fuckwits like Trump figure that out, the sooner we will arrive at "the best".

"The best" would actually be to move North Korea incrementally toward a market economy, like we did with China.

The more a country moves toward a market economy, the less totalitarian they become.

That's how you beat the fucking commies. With STUFF! Color TVs, refrigerators, hot cars and hot babes.

Most, not all.
So here's the thing.

North Korea is a sovereign nation. They have the right to own nukes.

We have learned to live with other nations with nukes which were far greater existential threats to the US.

The mistake most people are making is equating "the best" with "no nukes in North Korea".

That just is not going to happen. The sooner the fuckwits like Trump figure that out, the sooner we will arrive at "the best".

"The best" would actually be to move North Korea incrementally toward a market economy, like we did with China.

The more a country moves toward a market economy, the less totalitarian they become.

That's how you beat the fucking commies. With STUFF!
As crazy as the fat kid is, he's not suicidal. The nukes are just his protection.

Surely Trump knows this. Surely. Maybe. Hopefully.

Who knows, maybe they'll do the smart thing and open NK up a bit.

Both ends of our spectrum would hate to see that, which I'd find just delightful.

Forum List

Back