🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump adviser fired over memo warning of globalist Islamist deep state

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Trump adviser who advocated for declaring the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization and warned of a globalist “deep state” working to undermine the Trump agenda has been axed by the president’s top national security chief, H.R. McMaster.

Trump adviser fired over memo warning of globalist-Islamist ‘deep state’

Of course what else can we expect when you try to hide information from world views. These democrats are the biggest crooked pos losers in society man honest to gawd.
They've gotten away with taking America down for so long and have no understanding what was behind any of it meaning the dumbed down public. That is why they got away with what htey have for so long.

They are Liars
Cheaters
thieves
scum
they would fk over their own mother , kids to get their way , to have power over a Nation these dumb fks are without a doubt " Mentally Challenged".

McMaster is about to be exiled to Afghanistan. I hear that the CIA Director Pompeo is the one who will replace him when that happens. Wonder who the new CIA Director will be?

• Banned
McMaster is about to be exiled to Afghanistan. I hear that the CIA Director Pompeo is the one who will replace him when that happens. Wonder who the new CIA Director will be?

I'm guessing infowars will have something on it sooner or later if it's important enough.

• Banned
A Trump adviser who advocated for declaring the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization and warned of a globalist “deep state” working to undermine the Trump agenda has been axed by the president’s top national security chief, H.R. McMaster.

Trump adviser fired over memo warning of globalist-Islamist ‘deep state’

Of course what else can we expect when you try to hide information from world views. These democrats are the biggest crooked pos losers in society man honest to gawd.
They've gotten away with taking America down for so long and have no understanding what was behind any of it meaning the dumbed down public. That is why they got away with what htey have for so long.

They are Liars
Cheaters
thieves
scum
they would fk over their own mother , kids to get their way , to have power over a Nation these dumb fks are without a doubt " Mentally Challenged".

upload_2017-8-4_12-40-47.png

I'm guessing infowars will have something on it sooner or later if it's important enough.

Infowars? Really? Alex Jones is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist who is also a huckster selling crap on his show that has no value whatsoever. You might as well watch 700 Club to find out what is going on in the world. Besides, Pat Robertson sells better crap.

• Banned

Infowars? Really? Alex Jones is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist who is also a huckster selling crap on his show that has no value whatsoever. You might as well watch 700 Club to find out what is going on in the world. Besides, Pat Robertson sells better crap.

LMAO, cricket, cricket......... Obama's coral is calling you back to the barn.

• Banned

upload_2017-8-4_12-49-42.png

the wolf in sheeps clothing and it goes right over your UNINFORMED head just like they want it to.
But hey the sheep in the days of Hitler were warned too, guess where they ended up .................lmfao.

Yo, Mindwars...............you DO realize that Obama has left office and Trump has been there for the past 6 months, right?

Forum List

Back