Trump National Security Adviser: Deep State Will 'for Sure' Rig 2024 Election

Lemme guess: "Conservative From Georgia" with a fucking Reagan avatar actually means you're a Never Trump RINO scumbag who shills for the Establishment Left.

After all, it's important I understand who I am talking to here.

And I think I pretty much nailed it.

Kinda like McCarthy with the "Debt Ceiling" ;)
You did nail it. He's a poser.

Zucker already has a warehouse packed full of ballots and voting machines ready to go in 2024... The globalists will never give up power. We will be completely run like China by 2030. If some one is willing to pay them for your liver, then they will take your liver.

Welcome to the New World Order where you will own nothing and like it, or else...

Game on, mofos.

The Trump campaign is taking on Democrats’ ballot-harvesting in key battleground states where billionaire liberal activist George Soros’ groups are spending tens of millions targeting to energize President Biden’s base.

Yes, this loathsome deplorable basket of antics is inevitable.

And - let's be honest folks, this is the fundamental consideration of our times.

The left is definitely going to try to steal the election again in.

Will anybody who has a spine, be able to prevent another steal?

Or will they just Let It Be? like all the times before?

Curious minds want to know. :45:

Of course they will do it again. Until people start going to jail, things won't change, beyond some ineffective gestures at vote security.

Chicanery was proven in Wisconsin, twice....Why is it that you drips keep ignoring that?

Zucker already has a warehouse packed full of ballots and voting machines ready to go in 2024... The globalists will never give up power. We will be completely run like China by 2030. If some one is willing to pay them for your liver, then they will take your liver.

Welcome to the New World Order where you will own nothing and like it, or else...

So none of you are voting next year?

And there it is.

If anyone ever doubted that this message board is run by Leftist cucks, they moved this to the "conspiracy" category.

Even though it's just someone giving their opinion on the current political zeitgeist.

Such obvious communist sickness pervades this website.

Gross.

If you don't vote, you. can't complain. Do try and remember this, thanks.

I vote, but it doesn't count because the Dems rearranged all the rules back in 2020.

When do I get a committee?

Forum List

Back