Trump Allies set to buy news co to help stop liberalism !!

I would say with a massive amount of money they can get a lot more attention

They will focus on the massive support by the men and help men fight liberalism in the best way

Why, and be clear why you hate liberalism and by inference millions of other American's who support liberal concepts?

Check the age voting pattern to see a fact of life

With each age past 18 a voter becomes more and more conservative as they LEARN
Age and experience makes people learn good and bad

The direction is conservatism so it’s clear that system is better that liberalism

So that also proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves something else

Educators today are corrupt to the core like the media that don’t explain what the age voting pattern proves

Disgusting liars and crooks are today’s educators

That 18 yr old should be more conservative if educators would quit lying and being crooked and explain what the age voting pattern proves

I'm 72 and much more intelligent than you, better educated and more in touch with reality, too That claim is proved by your claim and then inability to compose a credible expository response.

Are you crazy ? B

Yes or no

Does 30
Yr old voters vote more conservative than 18 yr olds??

Answer that question to understand everything

Don't be scared and a coward

Answer ??

I would say with a massive amount of money they can get a lot more attention

They will focus on the massive support by the men and help men fight liberalism in the best way

Why, and be clear why you hate liberalism and by inference millions of other American's who support liberal concepts?

Check the age voting pattern to see a fact of life

With each age past 18 a voter becomes more and more conservative as they LEARN
Age and experience makes people learn good and bad

The direction is conservatism so it’s clear that system is better that liberalism

So that also proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves something else

Educators today are corrupt to the core like the media that don’t explain what the age voting pattern proves

Disgusting liars and crooks are today’s educators

That 18 yr old should be more conservative if educators would quit lying and being crooked and explain what the age voting pattern proves

I'm 72 and much more intelligent than you, better educated and more in touch with reality, too That claim is proved by your claim and then inability to compose a credible expository response.

Are you crazy ? B

Yes or no

Does 30
Yr old voters vote more conservative than 18 yr olds??

Answer that question to understand everything

Don't be scared and a coward

Answer ??

My two sons (41 & 35), my sister (75), my wife (71) my nieces (51 &45) are all liberal Democrats. In fact my nieces (one a technology teacher in the public schools, the other a social worker) are progressives Democrats.

To answer your question I am well grounded in reality.

Answer this question

Is the 30 yr old voter more conservative than a18 yr old voter ?

Don't be a coward

Answer

Then give the reason WHY

If you are not conservative then you have low logic that makes you a loser

Not your fault to be low logic

Forum List

Back