Trump and the new gossip girls.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I can't vote for either of them, but this is too funny to pass up.

October 1, 2016By

Maureen Dowd: “Every minute of every day, Trump debunks that old ‘science’ when he shows that the gossipy, backbiting, scolding, mercurial, overly emotional, shrewish, menopausal one in this race is not the woman.”

“Trump is surrounded by a bitchy sewing circle of overweight men who are overwrought at the prospect of a distaff Clinton presidency.”

“Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie, Roger Ailes and Rudy Giuliani are the Really Desperate Housewives of Trumpworld. They are so shrill that Trump sometimes needs to remind them that he’s the Queen Bee.”

Girl Talk at Trump Tower - Political Wire

As long as you vote, and while you are voting, you vote for GOP senators, then you will prove useful to America.

You don't need to vote for Hillary or Donald.

That is funny Jake...it is not often you post something funny. Congrats.

Voting for the idiot leftist Johnson, does not make you smart.

• Banned
You just lack much of a funny bone is all, gipper. Voting for Johnson means I am not voting for Clinton or Johnson, which is what a voter of integrity does in this election.

Thanks for voting for Johnson Jakey...but I suspect you will change your mind and vote Cankles.

As long as you vote, and while you are voting, you vote for GOP senators, then you will prove useful to America.

You don't need to vote for Hillary or Donald.
Until the GOP returns to the party of Eisenhower and Tom McCall, I will never mark a space on the ballot that includes Republican in the title. As long as they are the party of the far right wing and religious right, I cannot vote for any of them.

Forum List

Back