Trump and the Russia Connection - why it doesn't matter except when it matters

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
I thought about adding this to 2bfreak's recent thread but it was just another itty bitty "you got nothing" repeat.

Russia and Assange didn't change anyone's mind. Fox news reports what it's viewers want. MSNBC, the same. Briebart the same. MSNBC complains "but you can't have your own facts," but at the same time never reported on rural America. The Dems will never show Russia actually affected the outcome.

But, if Trump was arrogant enough to have his people directly contacting the Russians DURING a campaign to secure information or use Russian media, he'd probably survive impeachment, but he'd lose votes he can't afford to lose.

And it definitely matters that we prevent anyone from having the power to actually change votes.

I thought about adding this to 2bfreak's recent thread but it was just another itty bitty "you got nothing" repeat.

Russia and Assange didn't change anyone's mind. Fox news reports what it's viewers want. MSNBC, the same. Briebart the same. MSNBC complains "but you can't have your own facts," but at the same time never reported on rural America. The Dems will never show Russia actually affected the outcome.

But, if Trump was arrogant enough to have his people directly contacting the Russians DURING a campaign to secure information or use Russian media, he'd probably survive impeachment, but he'd lose votes he can't afford to lose.

And it definitely matters that we prevent anyone from having the power to actually change votes.

"And it definitely matters that we prevent anyone from having the power to actually change votes."

Or make sure they never happen in the first place.

Trump’s Man With a Plan ... to Suppress the Vote Nationwide

That's the crazy about Trump. He actually has to get gopers to vote against the party's vested econ interests on Healthcare to do what he promised. Bannon is the only clearly seeing that raiseing the 1% taxes for a worker tax cut is the path to a second term.

But instead, Trump wastes his energy on media wars and this loser. I mean suppressing the latino vote in OK or some godforsaken state. LOL

Only 1 Party maintains the position the voting system is fine and needs no additional security measures. The dead must vote!

That's the crazy about Trump. He actually has to get gopers to vote against the party's vested econ interests on Healthcare to do what he promised. Bannon is the only clearly seeing that raiseing the 1% taxes for a worker tax cut is the path to a second term.

But instead, Trump wastes his energy on media wars and this loser. I mean suppressing the latino vote in OK or some godforsaken state. LOL

If by "suppressing" you mean "preventing" illegals from voting in foreign elections, then suppress away.
Here's a thought. ID required to prove citizenship before entering entering voting booth. Tada...

Trump’s Man With a Plan ... to Suppress the Vote Nationwide

Or make sure they never happen in the first place.

T

"Trump’s Man With a Plan ... to Suppress the Vote Nationwide"

Voter fraud (of all sorts) should be suppressed. Do you argue otherwise?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back