Trump Announces New 'Silver Medallion' Cash Grab After Flipping Out On The Press.

Silver medallion? Is this his bitcoin offering?

His brain dead cult followers will be dumb enough buy these cheezy medallions. Just like they stupid to buy his trading cards and gold platted sneakers.

You've got to admit, like old saying goes "Know Your Mark". P01135809 knows his marks all to well.

No, you know you're going to get your ass kicked in November. You loons has resorted to trying to assassinate your political better.
Trump doesn’t have a chance. The majority have seen behind the curtain.

#VOTEHARRIS

I used to get catalogs from Kennesaw Cutlery on a regular basis. One day I counted 12 ads for trump crap. I got a hold of them online and told them to stop the catalogs. I couldn't take it anymore, and it's only gotten tons worse, in the four years since then. The only trump collectable I want is him down in the hole rubbing the lotion onto his skin, so he doesn't get the hose.

He likes Hannibal Lechter. I prefer Buffalo Bill.

Just wait till Trump is president and sicks the doj on Biden and Harris. How long before they are bankrupt and homeless. They tried to it to Trump. But failed.
More of countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president: his contempt for the rule of law, his desire to turn the Justice Department in to a partisan weapon, and the fact that Trump is motivated by revenge, not what’s best for the country.

Sorry it maybe tacky to say but I really do not want the president of the United States of America
selling cheep painted shoes & phony pictures of him self as super hero's.
PLEASE do not let this become a way for politicians to raise money.

More of countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president: his contempt for the rule of law, his desire to turn the Justice Department in to a partisan weapon, and the fact that Trump is motivated by revenge, not what’s best for the country.
If you don't do the crime you don't do the time. Time for the corrupt Biden administration to be jailed.

The Grift Never Ends: Critics Pounce As Trump Hawks Gold Watches To His Fans.

Former President Donald Trump has found a new way to separate his supporters from their hard-earned money, according to critics.

Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president announced he was now selling Trump-branded gold wristwatches.

"The Official Trump Watch Collection is here, and these Watches are truly special — You’re going to love them," he wrote. "Would make a great Christmas Gift. Don’t wait, they will go fast. GET YOUR TRUMP WATCH RIGHT NOW!"

In the past, Trump has also sold his supporters items such as golden sneakers, digital trading cards, Bibles, and cryptocurrency, so his foray into gold watches seems like a logical next step, observers says.

Call Now Operators Are Standing By.

As mentioned above... it's real.

1727371303272.png

Forum List

Back