Trump Announces New 'Silver Medallion' Cash Grab After Flipping Out On The Press.

I am pleased to announce my new Trump Patriot Donuts™.

My donuts are made from the best ingredients by the world's greatest chefs. Each one has my handsome orange face on it. No one wants a Camela donut with her BLACK face on it. Who wants a CHOCOLATE donut? Nobody!

Some people are saying my donuts are the best donuts in the history of the United Shtatesh. And if you buy 10 Trump Patriot Donuts™, you will get a piece of one of the bandages I wore after the Haitians tried to assassinate me. The Haitians are eating the dawgs, but you will be eating my donuts. But don't wait. These are sure to go fast!

"Each collectible donut can be yours for just $99.95, and that's a great deal. Help me save my ass from going to jail where I belong Make America Great Again and buy as many as you can today.

HBO's Bill Maher, MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle, columnist Bret Stephens and the New York Times, Donald Trump posted a video to his Truth Social account announcing yet another offer to his fans that will put money in his pocket.

The former president's Saturday morning kicked off with the embattled former president snarling at Maher and complaining, that he's "having a hard time coping with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. He is a befuddled mess, sloppy and tired, and every conversation, with B and C list guests, seems to start with, or revert back to, ME! "

After a brief off-ramp to write, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" Trump then posted his video and announced the latest in his long line of cash grabs that have run the gamut from bibles to shoes to trading cards and now silver commemorative coins "designed" by him that will sell for $100.
Anyone remember this?

"Here’s the guy that inherited $200 million. If he hadn’t inherited $200 million, you know where Donald Trump would be right now? Selling watches in Manhattan."

Little Marco nailed it!

Trump was hawking $225 watches in 2005:

trump-watch-2005.jpg

Trump, 17 days ago during his debate with Harris: “People can’t go out and buy cereal or bacon or eggs or anything else. The people of our country are absolutely dying with what Biden and Harris have done. They’ve destroyed the economy.”

Trump, yesterday on his $100,000 watches: “We’re doing quite a number with watches!”

I collect pocket watches. I have dozens.

But I also like watches of all kinds. The more gadgety they are, the more I must have them.

I keep my Great Grandfather's Pocket Watch in Safety Deposit Box. It's well over 100-Years Old. Solid Gold.

I keep my Great Grandfather's Pocket Watch in Safety Deposit Box. It's well over 100-Years Old. Solid Gold.
Awesome. But you should probably wind it once in a while to keep the mainspring charged. If not, it will stop working.

Awesome. But you should probably wind it once in a while to keep the mainspring charged. If not, it will stop working.

I go to the Credit Union once or twice a month and do that. The watch is due for a cleaning as well. There jeweler's in San Rafael I trust.

Forum List

Back