Trump Approval Rating-100% Confirmed.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
With all the butt hurt by the leftists and their collaborative media; it leaves the average American befuddled to see numbers spewed forth from the media, that seem to starkly contrast with their own first hand experiences. Take the approval ratings for instance. They starkly contrast with what the word on the street says.
Some outlets have even gone so far as to purport that "Trumps base is deserting him in droves"... This struck me as odd because quite frankly I had never heard it from a legit Trump supporter; former or otherwise.
Being that today was an opportunity to gather with a great number of people whom I know personally, and the topic of Trump naturally came up. And after having asked we'll over 50 people; none... not one has rescinded their support for Donal J Trump. And all have expressed the anger at congress roadblocking the Donald, in his attempts to MAGA. Even they recognize that the unfullfillment of those promises, are squarely in the lap of a n openly hostile congress, that considers themselves the "elites".
So everyone is entitled to believe any poll they like. The only ones I like are those I conduct first hand. And according to the most recent poll; Amongst Trump voters, he has retained a 100% favorability rating. As for those who didn't like him as a candidate; political gamesmanship demands that you hate him as President. And I'm okay with that. We didn't need your support anyway. And we won't need it the next time we elect Donald Trump as President either.

Carry on...

The media and the regressives are nothing but trying to destroy this country.

With all the butt hurt by the leftists and their collaborative media; it leaves the average American befuddled to see numbers spewed forth from the media, that seem to starkly contrast with their own first hand experiences. Take the approval ratings for instance. They starkly contrast with what the word on the street says.
Some outlets have even gone so far as to purport that "Trumps base is deserting him in droves"... This struck me as odd because quite frankly I had never heard it from a legit Trump supporter; former or otherwise.
Being that today was an opportunity to gather with a great number of people whom I know personally, and the topic of Trump naturally came up. And after having asked we'll over 50 people; none... not one has rescinded their support for Donal J Trump. And all have expressed the anger at congress roadblocking the Donald, in his attempts to MAGA. Even they recognize that the unfullfillment of those promises, are squarely in the lap of a n openly hostile congress, that considers themselves the "elites".
So everyone is entitled to believe any poll they like. The only ones I like are those I conduct first hand. And according to the most recent poll; Amongst Trump voters, he has retained a 100% favorability rating. As for those who didn't like him as a candidate; political gamesmanship demands that you hate him as President. And I'm okay with that. We didn't need your support anyway. And we won't need it the next time we elect Donald Trump as President either.

Carry on...

I can imagine that when 200 million people turned up to Trump's inauguration, and 100 million were there when he visited the aftermath of the hurricane in Texas, that his approval rating should be somewhere in the region of 150%. I mean, everyone he knows approves of him, and he approves of him, and he counts for more than 100% because he's the fucking center of the world.

Carry on...

I can imagine that when 200 million people turned up to Trump's inauguration, and 100 million were there when he visited the aftermath of the hurricane in Texas, that his approval rating should be somewhere in the region of 150%. I mean, everyone he knows approves of him, and he approves of him, and he counts for more than 100% because he's the fucking center of the world.
The sad truth? For each of you irreparably butt hurt Liberals... He truly is the center of your world. The rest of us carry on with our daily lives greatful that the reign of darkness is over.

Carry on...

The sad truth? For each of you irreparably butt hurt Liberals... He truly is the center of your world. The rest of us carry on with our daily lives greatful that the reign of darkness is over.

Oh, oh, you think you know me. How cute.

Carry on...

You see very clearly!

Forum List

Back