Trump approval rating is now 48 percent

That the OP thinks he can get people to watch 7 minutes of Dick Morris is the funniest aspect of this thread.

And right there is part of what's wrong with today's left. They refuse to listen to 'unvetted' opinions outside of the MSM.

Literally nobody I know has ever done a poll.
I have.
Nice to meet ya.

What's it like, living in a bubble?
Where'd that come from? I got called and did a poll during the campaign.

See my previous post. You represent the old guard, a fossil from bygone times where NYT opinion articles actually carry weight. You don't even use facebook...did you know that message boards are a dying breed? You don't even know what's happening out there in the real world.

Trump is a racist Putin puppet and if you disagree, you are racist.

That's all there is to it.

I have.
Nice to meet ya.

See my previous post. You represent the old guard, a fossil from bygone times where NYT opinion articles actually carry weight. You don't even use facebook...did you know that message boards are a dying breed? You don't even know what's happening out there in the real world.
Not big on older folks, huh? That's okay. Someday when you're a bit older and wiser, you will remember this conversation and you will groan to yourself in quiet embarrassment.
Young cucks think they know it all. LOL

It must be one of the odd days where polls suddenly matter.

I have.
Nice to meet ya.

Not big on older folks, huh? That's okay. Someday when you're a bit older and wiser, you will remember this conversation and you will groan to yourself in quiet embarrassment.

Yeah look at what you old folks have allowed to happen...freedom of speech on the chopping block, Racial tensions inflamed to a fevered pitch, nazi hysteria gripping the nation, CNN spreading dangerous propaganda turning neighbors against one another... And Europe? Lost...utterly lost...multiple terrorist attacks every week at the hands of the religious death cult fanatics you want to immigrate in droves to this nation. We let them in out of a feeling of unearned guilt and what thanks do we get..? Run over with trucks and blown to pieces at pop concerts for tween girls. This is our last chance to save western society from the damage you've done. God help us all.

I have.
Nice to meet ya.

Yeah look at what you old folks have allowed to happen...freedom of speech on the chopping block, Racial tensions inflamed to a fevered pitch, nazi hysteria gripping the nation, CNN spreading dangerous propaganda turning neighbors against one another... And Europe? Lost...utterly lost...multiple terrorist attacks every week at the hands of the religious death cult fanatics you want to immigrate in droves to this nation. We let them in out of a feeling of unearned guilt and what thanks do we get..? Run over with trucks and blown to pieces at pop concerts for tween girls. This is our last chance to save western society from the damage you've done. God help us all.
Yes, there are tensions. Calling people names isn't helping, young cuck. Unfortunately what you seem to be cheering for can easily lead to the annihilation of the planet. Not just a country or a race, even, but the planet itself. Doesn't that give you any pause? Nukes do not solve problems, not when so many countries have so many of them. When we dropped Big Boy (a shadow of the power today's nukes have) no one could retaliate. Those days are gone. You must be too young to know about nuclear winter etc.

Yes, there are tensions. Calling people names isn't helping, young cuck. Unfortunately what you seem to be cheering for can easily lead to the annihilation of the planet. Not just a country or a race, even, but the planet itself. Doesn't that give you any pause? Nukes do not solve problems, not when so many countries have so many of them. When we dropped Big Boy (a shadow of the power today's nukes have) no one could retaliate. Those days are gone. You must be too young to know about nuclear winter etc.

You have no clue, the USA could take out NK in 45 minutes without nukes.

His approval rating was 48 percent when he was elected....................

The lying scum :asshole: said also that Don THE Con got 48% of the vote so he hasn't lost any votes, It was Clinton who got 48%, Tramp got 46%, so the toe sucker proves yet again he never tells the truth.

Where did I say anything about loving nukes? You get that from CNN? I'm against political violence and pointless wars. I reject the cancer of multiculturalism which is just another word for global communism that only makes things worse.

You have no clue, the USA could take out NK in 45 minutes without nukes.
Sorry but that's not true, N Korea sits between China & Russia, what do you think about a world war?

Forum List

Back